Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236672 members, 1646070 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 April 2014 at 05:13 AM

Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: (3072 Views)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba girls? (Beauty) / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba girls? (Beauty) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Bishopking: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hausa- stipidly silly

Igbo - stupidly smart

Yoruba - Smartly smart

Opinions please, no matter how silly!
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by platinumnk(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
u olodo cool
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by udezue(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2009
lol
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by sjeezy8: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2009
i agree
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by udezue(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
ofcourse u will.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by MandingoII(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
this is why you are seen as BACKWARDS to the outside world.

of the 6.5 Billion people on this planet.

Only 200 million know your story.

the other 6.3 billion think your issues are psychotic and inhumane.

Wake the Bleep up and uplift yourselves outta the gutter.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by ChinenyeN(m): 3:06am On Sep 27, 2009
I will not lie, that has to be one of the funniest things I've heard/read today, and I don't know about the Hausa and Yoruba one, but the Igbo one I can relate to.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Ifygurl: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2009
I wonder what tribe the OP is from? LMFAO.

I don't agree with the thread but it's funny though.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by ikeyman00(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@

yrouba-deluded assertionists lipsrsealed

smartly smart? Obansanjo- hey what do u think
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by banom(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
Bishopking:

Hausa- stipidly silly

Igbo - stupidly smart

Yoruba - Smartly smart

I dont know of Yoruba and Igbo,

But hausa's are what is called Dumbschlose, that is silly smart, they will appear and act silly, but inside them are people looking for whom to conquer and dominate, their strategy is to make you think you are smarter than them while you are doubly decieved.

That was how they conquered Nigeria, shouting One Nigeria while playing the most insidious tribalism game.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Bishopking: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
banom:

But hausa's are what is called Dumbschlose, that is silly smart, they will appear and act silly, but inside them are people looking for whom to conquer and dominate, their strategy is to make you think you are smarter than them while you are doubly decieved.

That was how they conquered Nigeria, shouting One Nigeria while playing the most insidious tribalism game.

Situation and circumstances rather than strategy I would say,
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 02, 2009
banom:

except that Yorubas are smelling.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by chic2pimp(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2009
Bishopking:

Hausa- stipidly silly

Igbo - stupidly smart

Yoruba - Smartly smart

So what do you hope to gain/achieve by starting this thread? undecided 

I tire for unas sha. E be like say tribalism no dey tire unas for NL sha
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Bishopking: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

except that Yorubas are smelling.

of human beings, Tpia will never stop amazing people!
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by sylve11: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
Bishopking:

Hausa- stipidly silly

Igbo - stupidly smart

Yoruba - Smartly smart

my God! what a thread?! grin cool
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Bigyammy: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
As silly as the Hausas have been, they have ruled this country for over three (3) decades. Where were and are the stupidly smart and the smartly smart when the stupidly silly are ruling? What are the others doing? If your statement is true, then i think u are more silly allow a silly man/people rule u.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by scottN(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
Judging by who's in power in all sectors of this country I don't think the Hausas are silly. Make no mistake abt that.Rather they make others think they are silly. Coupled with that, their unity surpasses any other tribe unlike the Igbos who will present 10 ppl from one clan to go for a political position.As for the Yorubas, they will want to combine principles/knowledge of what they learnt in the past with the politics of today which is like mixing oil with water.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by generalzango(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2009
BISHOPKING,u are an ARCH - FOOL.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Bishopking: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2009
If according to recent publication, the average IQ of 'west africans' is about 70, then Sothern Nigeria should be alot higher than that. But that of Nigeria will still be in the range specified by the 'scientists', the reason is not far fetched!!
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by abiola.kbr(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
Its becoming obvious that hausas don't visit this forum
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by finemocha(f): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2009
it's posts like this that reminds me how stupidly smart some nairalanders are.
sorry i meant stupidly silly
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by MrCrackles(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2009
Topic
OK!
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by Mune: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
abiola.kbr:

Hausa ppl world is not a delusional one,perhaps,they are always insulted 4 the crime they did not commit. In the world of the blind,the one eyed man is king.
Re: Difference Between Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Of Nigeria Revealed At Last: by citizenY(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2009

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(0) (Reply)

Who Didn't Neanderthals Have Sex With? / Udezue,nuzo,ezeuche,chosen04,asha80,aloy+emeka And Other Igbos, Urgent Meeting. / Why Are Igbos Cannibals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.