Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (46026 Views)

Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by onlyme12: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Aisha Wakil, (covered head to toe in burqua) is pictured with former President Jonathan during the inauguration of the committee on amnesty for Boko Haram on April 2013 in Abuja. Below is a 2013 report by Tony Akowe on the woman Boko Haram insurgents call "Mama.

In a region where women are given little attention, the announcement of the name of Aisha Wakil as a member of the Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges in the northern part of the country came to many as a surprise.

Even though not much is known about her, her name has consistently appeared on the list of people allegedly released by the Boko Haram insurgents as one of those to represent them in any form of dialogue or negotiation with the government.
In November last year, when the insurgents announced the names of prominent northerners who they wanted to represent them in negotiations with the Federal Government, Aisha Wakil and her husband, Justice Zanna Wakil of the Borno State judiciary, were on the list headed by former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari.
When the leader of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, Sheikh Datti Ahmed, rejected his nomination into the committee, many Nigerians felt disappointed – especially in view of the fact that he is one of those that may have had any form of contact with members of the group. Ahmed was part of the botched peace deal and he believed that the government was not serious about peace with the insurgents.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/08/14/see-aisha-wakil-mama-boko-haram-who-was-declared-wanted-by-the-nigerian-army-today-pictured-with-former-president-jonathan-in-2013-photo/

1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by medexico(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dinning with the devil shocked

She wore burqua and she is shaking a man

HYPOCRITES

295 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by nnachukz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
In GEJ era she had a presidential hand shake even when she was championing the Bring back our future mothers nonsense. Jointly they discredited the past government while being cheered by the then opposition party. Today they are wanted for prosecution by the same party who are now in power. What a man sow, that he must reap.

No pity for them. Not at all.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
She shook hands with a man and covered herself all over like wat i dunno.

These things r nt muslims

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
So why is she now wanted?..this,amazes me..I mean why?is her link jst starting today.she is a knwn figure .why not quietly leur her den patiently wait til she coms.den u devour her.y al dis media trials nd prosecution?? I jst need to knw.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by promisealor(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is she a masquerade? I mean, mmanwu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
catlova2:

Was shaking hands with the president anti Islam? you muslims are so religious and dangerous.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by dadabashua1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
how then can you arrest someone that you don't know what she looks like?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by StepTwo: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
but OP, i cant see any Aisha there

i see some men with a Ninja.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
nnachukz:
In GEJ era she had a presidential hand shake even when she was championing the Bring back our future mothers nonsense. Jointly they discredited the past government while being cheered by the then opposition party. Today they are wanted for prosecution by the same party who are now in power. What a man sow, that he must reap.

They wanted it, now they have it. I guess they misunderstood change for chains but that's not my business. GEJ will be sipping champagne and laughing so hard now.

Sometimes God use failures to save us from stress and problems.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by reflx(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
She painted her nails sef....

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
medexico:
Dinning with the devil shocked

She wore burqua and she is shaking a man

HYPOCRITES

Afraid nor fit let me talk sef...before religious fanatics start talking gibberish [/s]upandan[s]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2016
They are all involved in the boko haram thing. Including Buhari the president

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Businessideas: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2016
I thought some people said that Boko Haram will fizzle out once power moves to the north.Now we are seeing that this group that made attempt on the life of Buhari before he even became president mean real business about having their own caliphate.The federal government is dealing with a resolute and deadly group.These guys are much tougher to handle than their southern political insurgents

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2016
How person wan take find this one now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by aventura: 3:58am On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin how do we identify her?

and who let her go near the president; she could be hiding dagger in her nyansh or something angry angry angry angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:59am On Aug 15, 2016
nnachukz:

You are talking absolute nonsense and your logic is upside down. Why do you guys leave the truth and start saying illogical things simply because of PDP/APC politics?

If the intelligence agencies under Jonathan had done their work competently, a lady with serious link to terrorists will not be seen laughing and shaking hands with the president. Jonathan's incompetence and insincerity with the way he handled the boko haram issue discredited his government so, stop blaming someone else.

No serious government will play politics with national security the way Jonathan did. The Buhari government will not shy away from questioning anybody that has a question to answer as regards boko haram terrorists. The least you all can do is to keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Firefire(m): 5:06am On Aug 15, 2016
seunmsg:

You are talking absolute nonsense and your logic is upside down. Why do you guys leave the truth and start saying illogical things simply because of PDP/APC politics?

If the intelligence agencies under Jonathan had done their work competently, a lady with serious link to terrorists will not be seen laughing and shaking hands with the president. Jonathan's incompetence and insincerity with the way he handled the boko haram issue discredited his government so, stop blaming someone else.

No serious government will play politics with national security the way Jonathan did. The Buhari government will not shy away from questioning anybody that has a question to answer as regards boko haram terrorists. The least you all can do is to keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

May God forgive you.

Who played politics with the lives of Nigerians if not ACN turned APC.

History and posterity will judge all mankind.

When the last administration was about to proscribed Boko Haram as terrorist, see what ACN have to say in support of the terrorist group.

Action Congress of Ni-geria, ACN, has said that the recent proscription order against Boko Haram and Ansaru, desirable as it may be in tackling the terrorist organisations, violates the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by stifling the press and tampering with the fundamental human rights of Nigerians.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/

http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-pdp-flay-acns-stance-on-proscription-of-boko-haram/

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by duduade: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2016
catlova2:

Abi o...

But she be funkified alhaja na...
Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Firefire:

May God forgive you.

See, this is national security and not APC/PDP politics. Jonathan was pictured above frolicking with a lady with serious link to boko haram, the Buhari government just declared the same lady wanted. That alone should tell you who played politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians.

Buhari is not interested in whether or not you supported him or whether his decision is politically correct. If you have any link with the terrorists, you will be arrested and questioned in the interest of the country. No politics, no games.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by ideykwum: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Firefire:

May God forgive you.

When the last administration was about to proscribed Boko Haram as terrorist, see what ACN have to say in support of the terrorist group.

Thanks for drawing the hypocrites to the truth!! The sad thing is that it may bludgeon them in the face, yet they'd deny its presence. Common sense is a rare commodity.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Firefire(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2016
seunmsg:

See, this is national security and not APC/PDP politics. Jonathan was pictured above frolicking with a lady with serious link to boko haram, the Buhari government just declared the same lady wanted. That alone should tell you who played politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians.

Buhari is not interested in whether or not you supported him or whether his decision is politically correct. If you have any link with the terrorists, you will arrested and questioned in the interest of the country. No politics, no games.

ACN turned APC actions foster the growth of Boko Haram in Nigeria... And Jonathan a weak leader was bamboozled. angry

If you need more evidence(s), let me know...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by rayblast(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2016
meet who ? How can i meet someone who is faceless? Egungun becareful o!!!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by blackpanda: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2016
ogkrakkid:
So why is she now wanted?..this,amazes me..I mean why?is her link jst starting today.she is a knwn figure .why not quietly leur her den patiently wait til she coms.den u devour her.y al dis media trials nd prosecution?? I jst need to knw.

You watch too many action movies.

This is reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 15, 2016
I wish I was in charge of military intelligence , the way I will so grab this people ehnnn. na after three months people go sabi say dem disappear

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Was shaking hands with the president anti Islam? you muslims are so religious and dangerous.

Sit down mr. I have no problem with a muslim woman shaking another man or woman.
Im only surprised in this case than one that even covers herself like this did it.

Only if you know what they think about this. As if the person they wanna shake hands with is a dead body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Abeymills(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2016
Buhari is evil simple

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Flyingngel(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by nnachukz(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
seunmsg:

At the bolded words, I believe you are telling Buhari this in his handling of Fulani herdsmen killings of innocent people across the country. Or that to you, is not a national security issue worthy of attention by the President?
Maybe you have forgotten that this current president once said that the fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north.
Maybe you have forgotten also, that this man once advocated for amnesty for Boko Haram.
Have you just chosen to forget that, this man was once named by Boko Haram to represent them in dialogue with the then government?
If there is any man alive who has been playing politics with national security, then that man must be Buhari.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Yorubaa muslims...can you tell us why she shook hands with Mr. President?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.