Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... (1190 Views)

Pictures Of A 24 Rooms Hotel/guest House For Lease @ Chevron Drive / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / How Much To Build A Hotel In Nigeria (lagos, Anambara, Owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
GOOD BUSINESS IDEA

Am reaching out to investors that want to build hotels/guesthouse/restaurant that will have a beachview.

Our Oceanwood Courts N1m comes with an Excision Number has a strategic location and is facing the beach.
like the picture attached below.

You will make so much money and this will attract guests that just love nature.

Another option is our Cherrywood Courts N2m comes with a C of O. it has a Beautiful Lagoon View.
You can build hotels/guest house/ bar/club/restaurant and this will be a great selling point to attract customers who just want to unwind.

In 2 to 3 years time, you might not have this opportunity anymore.

Promo ends 31st of August.

For more enquiries

Call or watsapp
Jumoke

Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by onoja12: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2016
location?
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2016
onoja12:
location?
onoja12:
location?

East Coastal Road of The Lekki Free Trade zone.
Once you get to Eleko Junction you will make a right turn. Drive straight down till you get to one intersection. The left leads to the free trade zone, while the right leads to Eleko beach. You will make a right turn that leads to Eleko beach.
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ShoProperties(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by onoja12: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2016
what is the size of a plot and how long before i get a C.of O

ShoProperties:
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Cherry wood courts is 648Sqm is N2m. Would be increased to N2.5m from 1st Sept. Comes with a C of O.

Ocean wood courts is 600Sqm
Village Excision. 1m. Would be increased to 1.5m from 1st Sept.

onoja12:
what is the size of a plot and how long before i get a C.of O
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Still selling
Free site in section daily

Don't miss out on this
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by InvestorGil: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm interested in the property with C of O. Is it still available?
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
InvestorGil:
InvestorGil:
I'm interested in the property with C66yuu of O. Is it still available?

Yes it is.
We hold free site inspectionsuuuuuuu toy to daily.
When do you want to come for site inspection this week?

08024920691 chat me on watsapp
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
InvestorGil:

Yes it is.
Watsapp or call 08024920691 for more info
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ShoProperties(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Call for site inspection
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Call for site inspection ..
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”

I like this quote from businessman Robert G. Allen. It says a lot about playing it safe. Yes you can feel secure having all your money in a savings account but what happens when that wealth is steadily eroded by that silent killer – inflation?
The banks will add a much more generous interest rate on what you borrow from them rather than the money you give them for safe keeping
\

Your Lady Realtor
Jumoke 08024920691
Call/watsapp call or watsapp chat
Re: Build A Hotel/guest House/bar/club/restaurant With Our Beach View Lands... by ladypinky(f): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Welcome to the "ember" months. It's the last quarter of the year 2016, it's high time you all seriously CONSIDER INVESTING!

TWO YEARS FROM NOW, WOULD YOU BE WISHING YOU HAD INVESTED TODAY AND YOU OWNED A PROPERTY ALONG THE FREE TRADE ZONE IN IBEJU LEKKI? I seriously hope not, stop procrastinating and make a move in the right direction today.

The good news is that it is not too late, now is the right time. This axis is going to be the Future of Lagos all at your finger tips now.

The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.

This is the right time to invest for now and for the Future.

HOW TO GET STARTED? Call or Watsapp: Jumoke on 08024920691 to give you details on the way forward.

Please share with your friends.

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Investing In Real Estate / Do U Want To Sell Your Property Fast? / How Can You Charge Your Tenant For Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.