Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) (20403 Views)

Lagosians Rendered Homeless After Ambode Destroyed Their Houses In Ajah(pics) / Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) / Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi..
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Still on
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Morning
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Affordable
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Still available
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Here
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
is the self contain still available?
how much is the total cost?
how far is that place from lekki phase 1?
what is the cost from that place to lekki phase 1?

kindly reply asap
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Vision2045:
is the self contain still available?
how much is the total cost?
how far is that place from lekki phase 1?
what is the cost from that place to lekki phase 1?

kindly reply asap
Hello,the Self contain available is at Sangotedo,close to Golden Park estate.
Rent for that one is 250k and total package is 300k.
The place is about 15-30minutes drive to Lekki phase 1 if the road is free.
If you are using a public transport,in the morning from Sangotedo you can get a straight bus from the bus stop to Lekki phase 1 at #200 or you can board Keke Napep to Ajah/Ilaje for #100 and from Ajah/Ilaje to Lekki phase 1 at about #100-150.
Thank you
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
At your service
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
nysot:
At your service

Nysot. what is the total package for your mini-flat or 1room n parlour with inbuilt bathroom and kicthen for ajah, ibeju lekk area ? n can i get a shared office along same axis ? I'm a professional videographer n currently in UK. im planning to relocate in december n start my videography company. is there a shared office in Nigeria ? you understand what i mean.
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Nysot. what is the total package for your mini-flat or 1room n parlour with inbuilt bathroom and kicthen for ajah, ibeju lekk area ? n can i get a shared office along same axis ? I'm a professional videographer n currently in UK. im planning to relocate in december n start my videography company. is there a shared office in Nigeria ? you understand what i mean.
Thank you for contacting nysot.
Total package for a Miniflat at #350k Rent is #420k while the one at #300k Rent is between #360-390 (the #390k total package comes with Caution fee Incase of damages).
You can get a shared office along the same axis,I can't quote any price for that now till you are ready to take up one because it depends on where and the facilities. And I'm sure you have to consider proximity to your residence as well.

Many thanks

Tosin Aderanti JP
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
nysot:

Thank you for contacting nysot.
Total package for a Miniflat at #350k Rent is #420k while the one at #300k Rent is between #360-390 (the #390k total package comes with Caution fee Incase of damages).
You can get a shared office along the same axis,I can't quote any price for that now till you are ready to take up one because it depends on where and the facilities. And I'm sure you have to consider proximity to your residence as well.

Many thanks

Tosin Aderanti JP

Thank you Tosin. The one of 300k rent can be along which axis and how much is the caution. Yes I'm considering an office along thesame axis just like you said. And can I have some pics, please.
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Thank you Tosin. The one of 300k rent can be along which axis and how much is the caution. Yes I'm considering an office along thesame axis just like you said. And can I have some pics, please.

The pictures are on the thread already.
The one for #300k,if the owner is charging Caution,total package will be #390k and if the owner isn't charging Caution, total package will be #360k.
I don't have pictures for shared office in that axis now.
**These may not be available as at when you are considering (December), but you can budget what I have stated.
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Impressive
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Impressive..
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Available
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
We pride in our customer's satisfaction
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Integrity is key
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Call
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Call..
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
sa
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Hi
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Hiya
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Call today
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Believe in your dreams and work towards achieving it
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
nysot:

The pictures are on the thread already.
The one for #300k,if the owner is charging Caution,total package will be #390k and if the owner isn't charging Caution, total package will be #360k.
I don't have pictures for shared office in that axis now.
**These may not be available as at when you are considering (December), but you can budget what I have stated.

Hello Nysot, Please how far is the mini flat on this post to main lekki/ajah express road and where exactly is it located.

Thanks.
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Hello Nysot, Please how far is the mini flat on this post to main lekki/ajah express road and where exactly is it located.

Thanks.
Lekki/Ajah Expressway is a broad word to use just like saying Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. The properties are not far from the main road (which is still Lekki/epe Expressway) in the area stated up there.
This is the best way I can answer now until you come around to see things for yourself,then you will be able to understand my point better.
Thank you sir
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Quality service
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Procrastination is a thief of time
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Call now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

LASG Arrests Developer Of Yaba Collapsed Building / Furniture & Interior Decoration Company / This Building Belongs To Chairman Of AA Oil; He Bought The Land For N1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.