Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me (971 Views)

Download The Flash On This Website / This Website Is For Sale / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2016
I was so happy when I bought this site cause the niche is good and I know it will refuse my stress despite I don't like the domain but I know the owner has done best to make it earn money...I thought the owner is truthful to me and nice so I went ahead to buying the website.
but to my surprise, the site works better for 5 days and after I encounter many problems that I called the buyer to attention but whatever he told me I still believe him that all will be fine.. but one day I decided to change all that is context and I need the hosting and domain details from the seller but he denied me that if I don't get my own hosting he can't give me...

to sum it all, what I observe now is that the site login is not working fine, the server not that perfect, and this problems I face that most people complain they can't register and login...

pls I message the seller but he keep on ignoring me because I know what I bought is just administrator since I don't have control over it...I don't want to tell u the site name, I don't want to damage he's site, so pls advice me cause I have asked him to pay me back my money..
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Agriman(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Did you want to create a blog that will hit the social network with the best web design? we will also help you to build the search engine presence at affordable price.
if you are interested call or whatsapp via 08130767357
check http://agrobalm.com
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Merlissa(f): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Agriman:
Did you want to create a blog that will hit the social network with the best web design? we will also help you to build the search engine presence at affordable price.
if you are interested call or whatsapp via 08130767357
check http://agrobalm.com

Uncle they said ADVISE not ADVERTISE.. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Agriman(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2016
Merlissa:

Okay ma
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Lovetinz(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2016
If you don't have the domain and hosting log-in details,
then exactly what did you buy?

Those are what you need to have BEFORE payment.
As it is, the site belong to him.
All you have is probably a guest-admin status.
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Merlissa:

o ga o...I said advice u r advertising....
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Lovetinz:
If you don't have the domain and hosting log-in details,
then exactly what did you buy?

Those are what you need to have BEFORE payment.
As it is, the site belong to him.
All you have is probably a guest-admin status.

I said it in the message: I guess what I bought is administrator login and logout
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Agriman(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
haconjy:

I said it in the message: I guess what I bought is administrator login and logout
How will you pay for website without having the hosting and domain details/login details. giving you the website administratior login does not confirm it to be the owner. next time if you want to buy any website try to get the hosting/domain details. with the details you can change everything that the seller won't have access to it again # be wise
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2016
this person doesn't response to my messages yet...it seems I will do something wrong...
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by semasir: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2016
What's the website URL?
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Agriman:

How will you pay for website without having the hosting and domain details/login details. giving you the website administratior login does not confirm it to be the owner. next time if you want to buy any website try to get the hosting/domain details. with the details you can change everything that the seller won't have access to it again # be wise

of cause he explain all to me but I believe and I trust him of being there for me now the story has change
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
semasir:
What's the website URL?

I don't want to say it here cause he has not response to all my messages and his number was switched off...
I will post it soon n tell u the name of the person here on nairaland so u will know how to deal with such person...
I took all person here to be brothers and sisters and also I believe him or her cause of my believe but know I just think he will find solution to it or he will return my peanut

Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Merlissa:

Gbam!
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
haconjy:

of cause he explain all to me but I believe and I trust him of being there for me now the story has change
Did I see the word "Trust"? Never trust *anyone* when it comes to internet related stuffs. Trust is what is still keeping you.
You've trusted your seller even to a point you don't want to mention their name or the web address in question. You keep trusting him while he takes advantage of you!
I have nothing more to say until the web address is posted...
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by NCAN(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
haconjy:
I was so happy when I bought this site cause the niche is good and I know it will refuse my stress despite I don't like the domain but I know the owner has done best to make it earn money...I thought the owner is truthful to me and nice so I went ahead to buying the website.
but to my surprise, the site works better for 5 days and after I encounter many problems that I called the buyer to attention but whatever he told me I still believe him that all will be fine.. but one day I decided to change all that is context and I need the hosting and domain details from the seller but he denied me that if I don't get my own hosting he can't give me...

to sum it all, what I observe now is that the site login is not working fine, the server not that perfect, and this problems I face that most people complain they can't register and login...

pls I message the seller but he keep on ignoring me because I know what I bought is just administrator since I don't have control over it...I don't want to tell u the site name, I don't want to damage he's site, so pls advice me cause I have asked him to pay me back my money..
you mean that forum u bought..? Sorry bro...
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by semasir: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Such happens though. Some can be unrepentant over peanuts and soil their name for what an apology or little dedication would have done.

haconjy:

I don't want to say it here cause he has not response to all my messages and his number was switched off...
I will post it soon n tell u the name of the person here on nairaland so u will know how to deal with such person...
I took all person here to be brothers and sisters and also I believe him or her cause of my believe but know I just think he will find solution to it or he will return my peanut

Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Laive:

Did I see the word "Trust"? Never trust *anyone* when it comes to internet related stuffs. Trust is what is still keeping you.
You've trusted your seller even to a point you don't want to mention their name or the web address in question. You keep trusting him while he takes advantage of you!
I have nothing more to say until the web address is posted...

well thank you...
you have said so much...irrespective of whatever happen I don't betray my seller cause I know what marketing entails ..
bros am a marketer
thanks
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
NCAN:
you mean that forum u bought..? Sorry bro...

Yes... if u really know it
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks to all that had contributed
We have talked and he had beg me but he promise to return my money back to me latest on Wednesday though I tried to make another biz so it won't look I betrayed him but he refused...
thanks all, I appreciate u...
domainkingng cause my site buying cause I was not able to pay to them through me master card...
thanks once again but still need u to advise me more
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
haconjy:

hummm...what an encouraging words of wisdom from you...
thanks MA, I have decided to do it all alone, I suffer much on internet so....well thanks again
Thanks haconjy.
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by semasir: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Great..... Caution and sensibility is all that matters and he has displayed a sense of responsibility wanting to keep his integrity by the refund despite your reported wanting to move on.

If you need one as mine like this NL as written in my signature with the LASU tag, let's talk.

Cheers

haconjy:
Thanks to all that had contributed
We have talked and he had beg me but he promise to return my money back to me latest on Wednesday though I tried to make another biz so it won't look I betrayed him but he refused...
thanks all, I appreciate u...
domainkingng cause my site buying cause I was not able to pay to them through me master card...
thanks once again but still need u to advise me more
Re: I Regret Buying This Website...pls Advice Me by haconjy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
semasir:
Great..... Caution and sensibility is all that matters and he has displayed a sense of responsibility wanting to keep his integrity by the refund despite your reported wanting to move on.

If you need one as mine like this NL as written in my signature with the LASU tag, let's talk.

Cheers

thanks have seen it....
I will see to that...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Business Website For You, Like E-commerce, Sport, Music / What Is The Best Apps For Fire Stick You Will Never Find On Amazon Store? / 15 Days In BING Penalty Hell - How I Recovered From It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.