Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (97568 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by bbbabes(f): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2016
It seems this lady has come to stay. She is almost everywhere now and everyone seems to be on her case. I bet she might not take opportunity of this fame she is gathering little by little and shoot herself into limelight. She could go into the movie industry and make herself known the more.

Before you know it, she self go dey go display boobz for Germany like Cossy

Well there might not be much upstairs, anyways. I mean she might not really have much to offer except that Milk Factory she has got in front. SMH

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-how-men-were-staring-at-girl-with.html

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by cruzita(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2016
overload is bad

back ache is real

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ikbnice(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2016
She carry front.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

Is she complaining?

46 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by braine(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
It looks like something that needs corrective surgery. shocked How does she even sleep? undecided cry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by searchng4love: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

Hmm cruzita brunch?

BTW what's so special about the abnormal sized bwess? Is that all she brings to the relationship? If yes....not enough... It won't buy my Caribbean holiday condor... Either you bring brains, power or wealth to the table or no deal!
Oversized bwess can be bought.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by SweetieConstie(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by sathel(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Cast all your burdens to Jesus... He cares for you. wink

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ogorwyne(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Na wa o. So her boob is her selling point?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Awoofawo(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2016
I need unlimited supply of milk for my milk factory, anyone here know her contact details.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by mbah2x(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2016
if it was those days i was still young, dis boobs go don reach bedroom tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Where exactly are the men staring?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by badaru911: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
I wonder how this ugly thing freak guys. She ain't even beautiful self. They put me in a bedroom with this thing, its like for me not to get a feeling cos of her face go scare me outa da room as fast as possible.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2016
haaha dis op can lie oo... whr r d men staring at d lady??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by pyyxxaro: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Ogbeni see water melon

This kin bweast suppose get 6nipplé

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Drdreyy: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
overload is bad

back ache is real

Did she create her self that way? Why abuse her on what nature gave her?

atleast from what i can see, it's not implants or augmented.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Women !!! very confused set of mammals... you keep forming feminists everywhere and you'll still coman open your stupid body for us to see.... ashawo japanese.... women(the ones that expose themselves) are sexjects !! AWON OLORIBURUKU

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by searchng4love: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
Drdreyy:

Did she create her self that way? Why abuse her on what nature gave her?

atleast from what i can see, it's not implants or augmented.
Is she the only one? Y disturbing the cyberspace with her bwess? She should at least exhibit some intelligence ke

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Khd95(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2016
praizeblog:
haaha dis op can lie oo... whr r d men staring at d lady??
iam sure ure not using contact lens

Check the first pishure very well
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Khd95(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2016
This is OANDO milk factory grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Drdreyy: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2016
searchng4love:

Is she the only one? Y disturbing the cyberspace with her bwess? She should at least exhibit some intelligence ke

How is she disturbing the cyberspace? Blame the jobless bloggers making news out of no news by making her photos public.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
don't find this sexy at all... small bo.obs and big fat backside does it for me .. bo.obs are overrated angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Raydos: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Wetin We Nogo See For Lagos.

The Guy Dating This Girl Should Be Arrested For Trying To Kill Himself

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Qualer: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2016
ogorwyne:
Na wa o. So her boob is her selling point?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Wonderboy1(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Hustlers no get time for that in this bad economy..
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by jianoudo: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Orrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by mikool007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oh i see....the men staring at d boobz r invincible abi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Dshocker(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Her instagram page

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Flashh: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
badaru911:
I wonder how this ugly thing freak guys. She ain't even beautiful self. They put me in a bedroom with this thing, its like for me not to get a feeling cos of her face go scare me outa da room as fast as possible.

You lied.

Even gays would be aroused. You ain't fully okay.

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by Sunnycliff(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cossy get hope and class where this weyrey dey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event by ANIEXTY(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
"Peak, its in you"

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.