Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

My Very Short Review About The Braindead - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Very Short Review About The Braindead (370 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Very Short Review About The Braindead by skyhighweb(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Did i just read that CBS fails to impress viewers with the brain dead (not the movie) am talking about the series, the series is sure a captivating short, funny, well in a dark kinda way, episode about alien bug trying to take over the government.

it seems the bugs watch independence day over and over and over again, and thought to them selves, making a big boom won't win the war but take over the brains of people who have the power to change the ways of humans, thus decided to shrink too size and touch down on earth.

The series is funny and straight to the point, which will keep you on the sit, and wanting to know what will happen in the next episode

But for now, it seems the bad guys are sort of winning the war, taking over any brain they want and the only people standing in their way are just not well equipped to handle the situation of tiny bug aliens who communicate through sounds, thanks to Gustav for finding out how.

With so many series on TV you should give this a tryout before the walking dead come around not fear the walking dead, i better resume watching tom and jerry than that episode.

Well am on episode 7 now so don't wanna miss out.

Airhis

(1) (Reply)

Video:mark Zuckerberg Visits President Buhari And Gave Him A Drone / ‘it Is A Corruption Of Tv Realityshows’–ngo,nigerians Petition Nbc To Ban Bbnaij / Multichoice Forced To Hike Dstv Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.