Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (86520 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ObaKlaz: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's really ludicrous how stupidity trends fast online! cheesy
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?
gbaun
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Decryptor:

Sorry! IT IS A BIG FAT LIE!

If the person had been a Christian, it wouldn't have been a big fat lie, it would be a big fat truth grin

You guys sha

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by staaari: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
if it is true, then nothing really new about this. How did she died?

Some poison actaully may prevent your body from decomposing.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ceejay80s(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat# who is decieving who?....so sand didnt even stain the white they buried her with abi? First class fools

No mind them, do u know how many times rain falls in a year? And the rain water mixing with the mud no stain the white,
Even white cloth wey I never wear for four years but e dey inside bag dey dirty, talkless of the one wey dem bury inside ground

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
"Scratched he's balls"
Abeg wetin dem say happun?
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Shobizz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why is d cloth so white as if na Hypo dey u wash am. It possible to decompose but I smell lie abt dix.
All is well.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by diva90: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Do Muslims embalm their corpses prior to burying them? If this is the case, then that explains why there wasn't much deterioration on the body. If not then it's logical to say that the temperature of the ground/soil surrounding the body preserved the corpse. This is not an uncommon occurrence.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by hefelove(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

If the person had been a Christian, it wouldn't have been a big fat lie, it would be a big fat truth grin

You guys sha
This is not a matter of Religion it's a matter of Common Sense

How the white cloth no go stain

Abi d cloth get screen guard ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Blurr(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mumus fooling demselves since 3160AD
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by veekid(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
cheddie:
. ( Allahu Akbar )This same proclamation of Book Harams before beheading people. What kind of religion is Islam? I guess Islam is the worst religion on earth.
That's your opinion bro,or should I say your guessing?
Islam is Salam ,Salam means peace,islam is the only religion of peace ..... bokoharam saying this doesn't change the meaning of the WORD.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by tyson99(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
diva90:
Do Muslims embalm their corpses prior to burying them? If this is the case, then that explains why there wasn't much deterioration on the body. If not then it's logical to say that the temperature of the ground/soil surrounding the body preserved the corpse. This is not an uncommon occurrence.
PROF KAULA
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Remix10(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why people de lie like this? Even sand no touch the body for 14 years? The grave was covered?, does not show that it was dug? Haba, I will tell you what happened;

Of course, there was a construction, her body was exhumed and re-wrap to be transferred to another site, then the fool snapped and told us to shout Allah ku ku bar. #mofos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by OLAOSHUN(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar it do happens and God do that for saint and decent one and also do it for his enemy as well eg Parahonu in egypt who is Ramsis II. But God can do it and is doing it which means is 100% possible for him.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Decryptor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You guys sha

If it was a christian...with the given circumstances, it will still be a lie!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Silvawazza(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Poorboy:
I blame buhari
Poor Boy.. May God forgive you.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Remix10(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why people de lie like this? Even sand no touch the white cloth for 14 years? Even if she was an angel, she was also a human, she ate amala and ewedu when she was alive, it did not disappeared to her stomach? Even the grave was covered, does not show that it was dug? Haba, I will tell you what happened;

Of course, there was a construction, her body was exhumed and re-wrap to be transferred to another site, then the fool snapped and told us to shout Allah ku ku bar. #mofos
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
#Seriousy
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by bomsilaga(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is a regular occurrence in my place (Okrika, Rivers State).
Fetish beliefs hold that anyone buried with any blemish, spots, swells, cancers, protutions, etc on any part of the body including cutting to rub in any "juju" or swallowing any and attaching of any metal jewelry to any part of the body will end up not rotting and appearing almost everywhere almost physically.
Don't worry, it beats me too.
A lot of bodies have been exhumed (some up to 12yrs) without the expected decomposition even my own grandmother.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ObaKlaz: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wait, make I go 'uproot' Abacha's corpse too. ;P
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by happney65: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
Allahu Akbar kabir, Lahilaha Illa Allah ,Muhammodu Rosullu llah (SAW)

Happney65,wbat do you have to say to this?

Allah What?Nonesense..Had a case like this before that happened even in my Family..Its no big deal as nothing to do with one fucking Allah or Jesus..Claiming this has to do with a Saintly life is rubbish..When will you people use ur Brains?Hunnn..Nonesense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abeg, how is this news?
Too much embalment embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by olaolaking: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
This place does not look like a road. If truly it is exhumed by road constructors, I think they should have used an excavator or similar machine. But the picture here is showing a room where it looks like they just carefully did the exhumed
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by IceDude(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mtcwwww....Adonbilivit
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by tabontabon: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
In Addition The Body Ought To Be Subjected To Various Scientific And Medical Examinations To Ensure To Preservatives Or Human Factor Is Involved In The Non Decomposition.

Also,proof Of Death And Initial Burial Should Be Verified,and Interviews With Various Persons To Establish Her Character While Alive.

With All These Done Then Calling Her A Saint And God's Manifestation Will Be In Order.

Maisuya1:
As a Muslim I know this is possible especially if the person lived a saintly life. But our newspapers are just trash. Couldn't they have gone to confirm the authenticity of the report by interviewing the construction workers, neighbors etc. Instead of sharing another anonymous news from an anonymous source.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by SuperSupremo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
I know you deliberately spelt it wrongly to suit your mischief but Allahu Akbar literally means God is great,does that makes you feel unhappy or something?
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Enesi47: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
high tension wire is next to you
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by serikiYCU(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:

U may not understand a u are not one of us. It's a promise by God to d saints and those w are just a steadfast in serving their God. Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar, Allah akbar. Allah is the greatest.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by 989900: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Body decomposition is dependent on soil.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by brostheo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
holyokoto:
This is a fabricated LIE! you can deceive many, but I will never be one of them Someone Just saw a grave and start digging it up or What? why dont you go out and start digging all the graves on Earth?
read between lines,you were meant to be educated
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Jephjay: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is that how excavators exhume the body perfectly from the grave? I am not doubting the powers of the most HIGH but i feel it is a fabricated lie based on the picture shown.
Wanted to show it to my Ghanaian friends .... but ...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.