Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (86513 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Caseless: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?
headless Christian fanatic, what's wrong in saying Allahu akbar(meaning God is great)? Should they glorify you instead? Oh! I now see; you were the one that preserved the corpse for this long. All thanks to you!
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Caseless: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. Allah cant out me anywhere becase he is non existent. God in heaven is the only true God not Allah.
I said it, somebody is being brainless here.

Well , FYI, the Hausa Christians don't call God while speaking Hausa, they call Allah cos that's what it means in their language. The Arab Christian call God 'Allah', not what a brainwashed kid like you want them to call him.

God means Allah , except you are talking about the 3 Gods you guys worship.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
wetin be berri now
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Ekebe1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is crap. Fellas, pls do not believe dis, its a fresh corpes abt to be buried see the white cloth
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
holyokoto:
This is a fabricated LIE! you can deceive many, but I will never be one of them Someone Just saw a grave and start digging it up or What? why dont you go out and start digging all the graves on Earth?
bro its real oo I was there.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
1zynnvn:
Did they rewrap the body or was that also the same cloth they used to burry her. if its still the same cloth then a BIG ALLAHU AKBAR.(sacarsm)
its the same cloth
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
LorDBolton:
Trash...

Even when exhuming it the white cloth clean abi?

Picture of the dead body (still looking fresh) would suffice not this bullcrap.

its very real because I was there
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shortyy:
She should be a Saint or something
maybe but she sells alcohol
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ekebe1:
This is crap.
Fellas, pls do not believe dis,
its a fresh corpes abt to be buried
see the white cloth
no its not
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by kenoz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Allah is the greatest
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by vikspring(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
MizMyColi:

I appreciate. but emails should suffice for now.

you ehn
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by cardoctor(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2016
If you believe this then you will believe anything.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by LorDBolton(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2016
alleazardous:
its very real because I was there

Oga go and sleep if u cannot show us the pictures, this is 2016
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by spyroxy1(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Her body knows no corruption if you true.

God is really great an his promises never pass away
Allahu akbar
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Anticabal: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Muslims love to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by blingxx(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. Allah cant out me anywhere becase he is non existent. God in heaven is the only true God not Allah.

God? ..so u don't wordship Jesus anymore undecided ....lemme ask u something. why is it that Christians are cartigorized in diff ways and diff form of wordshipping, why not stay under one umbrella (this only happen in Nigeria ) since u worship one God.... and I thought u know the Bible

this are questions u never ask: -\
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
The return of the mummy
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Qualer: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
Berried? lipsrsealed

she was 'berried in 2002 and 'uprooted' in 2016.
ok continue!!

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Qualer: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2016
diva90:
Do Muslims embalm their corpses prior to burying them? If this is the case, then that explains why there wasn't much deterioration on the body. If not then it's logical to say that the temperature of the ground/soil surrounding the body preserved the corpse. This is not an uncommon occurrence.

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2016
[s][/s]
redcliff:
this guy na idiot
redcliff:
this guy na idiot
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Skmoda360(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
redcliff:
YOU just dig out my mind.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by alleazardous(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga go and sleep if u cannot show us the pictures, this is 2016

what about the pictures that was shown, if u don't believe that believe whatever u what
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ArcToyin(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
kittykollinxx:
Is it d same alahu akbar boko haram use to bomb our people in the north?
lolzzzz. funny u
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by adontcare(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2017
kittykollinxx:
Is it d same alahu akbar boko haram use to bomb our people in the north?
grin
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by blingxx(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
redcliff:

Like the way you Christians have been waiting for jesus to come for past six thousand years or so.. Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by enakho(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2021
If you are a Nigeria graduate with out job, instead of you staying at home and shouting no job, why not join me my team in engaging in Network and digital marketing. This is 21st century, don't be broke. WhatsApp me. 08171457099

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.