Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (525694 Views)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor Peter Kayode's Story - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by RotrEmmanuel: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
s
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by RotrEmmanuel: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Don't tell me you are the one that collapses his guest house simply because he fuckt and took away your wife??

grin grin D; Men of God deceiving us since 14BC
grin

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by kristisking(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pastor Peter Kayode or what ever you call your name i'm sure you were paid to do this.Why is this coming at a time when T.B's church collapsed?I'm sure some clones like you will believe this thrash.This is another hungry daft from the pit of hell

4 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
DukeNija:

There's nothing wrong in going to another church in search of a miracle, at least they didn't consult Ifa.

An ifa priest is a billion times better than consulting this pastors

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
tinajohn: This man is terrible at telling lies. TB Joshua barely has time for his own wife to steal another wife. If he wanted to get back at TB Joshua for revenge of, he should have taken a different angle so that people would more likely believe his story. Kayode we all know you before you became pastor and we all know what a compulsive liar you used to be. I was hoping that the name or 'tag' pastor would have changed your lying nature. Well if at least one dumb person believes your fake story it would be worth it right?

Na wa o
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
kristisking: Pastor Peter Kayode or what ever you call your name i'm sure you were paid to do this.Why is this coming at a time when T.B's church collapsed?I'm sure some clones like you will believe this thrash.This is another hungry daft from the pit of hell

A lot of u just open mouth and select sides.. Of course.. You are brainwashed.. So anything against your recorded state of mind , u will not take it. Just to let you know this news is distorted.. He was not paid.. He was a real disciple of tb Joshua . It happened far back than 09 .. But one thing is constant .. They are all in the big circle of deception..guess what?! .hell is here already

4 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Tundeiab(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
amebono1:

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8362&z=12
BROTHER NO VEX O BUT YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOR DIGGING UP THIS RUBBISH!!!!

THIS SAME PASTOR LATER CAME BACK AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED FOR FALSE ACCUSATION...

SOME PPL REASON WITH THEIR ANUS... YOUR PASTOR OR IMAM WHOM YOU PUT YOUR LIFE IN THEIR HANDS DO WORSE IN SECRET YOU NO GO TALK THAT ONE.

THE STUPID MODES TOO RUSH BRING AM COME FRONT PAGE.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Thomsbuky(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie: The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

So you think because you now have a child you are approved of God?  undecided

So your scripture told you op pastor is not fit for christendom kingdom. Judged not, ( Have you or your pastor ever been to heaven and back?), how do you know, who will enter your so call kingdom of heaven and hell?)....

TB Josua to deprive him of love one, wreck and destroy op family life, disrespect to his father, all in the name of serving man of gods . The op pastor having a child exposed TB Josua lies and nothing to do with god approval as you mentioned. The lesson to all you christian follower out there, be smart use your head don't follow religious or man of god blindly as evidence in these case.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by emmy02(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie: The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

U R IN BONDAGE... SERIOUS ONE

3 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
tinajohn I know you are a stanch supporter of tb Joshua. Well just to let you know something you are all the same..deceiving yourselves !!! I expected this post !! Well I am not in party with tb Joshua and kayodes brainwash.. Just clearing u.. But one thing I know for sure is that tb jousha is at fault on the issue..
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by emmy02(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
babaearly: The guy was a very silly guy

Don't blame him, somethings r not ordinary...

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by femmy2010(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
okzcorp:

But TB joshua the MOG told him God called him. Figure that out before you attack.

When did it become wise to reach a just verdict based on a flawed pastor lamentation?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
mtshewwwwww.....Tell us another lie...

Nlanders....smh for u guys.....you've already started fighting about an issue you know nothing about..
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by soldierdollar(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Stewpid Mods . whoever moved this thread AGAIN to the front page is very silly ... No apologies . Resurrecting a thread that was created in 2009 to spite TB Joshua a few days after the collapse of his building is an act of cruelty.

Thread should be pulled down and apologies tendered to the general public .

3 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hian! Since 2009?

Is it because his church just collapsed? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Babakenny(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is just a silly write up. @Peter Kayode, if truly that's your name, I put it to you that you're lying against the man of God. You need to repent before the wrought of the Lord fall on u.

Some say he was a teacher, others says he was the son of a shepherd, another called HIM a dreamer! But Jesus is Lord! The son of God!

So, I don't blame you for calling a man of God such cos the Lord HIMSELF was called as such. They lied against HIM and spitted on HIM.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Whoever put this 2009 thrend on FP is looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otiigba1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: BROTHER NO VEX O BUT YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOR DIGGING UP THIS RUBBISH!!!!
THIS SAME PASTOR LATER CAME BACK AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED FOR FALSE ACCUSATION...
SOME PPL REASON WITH THEIR ANUS... YOUR PASTOR OR IMAM WHOM YOU PUT YOUR LIFE IN THEIR HANDS DO WORSE IN SECRET YOU NO GO TALK THAT ONE.
THE STUPID MODES TOO RUSH BRING AM COME FRONT PAGE.
angry angry yea why not? have you, ever wonderd why he came back and apologized perharps he was coerced to do so or even threathened, paid by joshua, you obviously have know idea what fake pastors will do to save their face, and keep their braiwashed followers believing
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otiigba1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
dcaliph: Who ever put this 2009 thrend on FP is looking for trouble.
which trouble? eeh? what are you gonna do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by AdeniyiA(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
and what exactly is the reason(s) for this thread created in 2009?,to generate traffic?, to garner more hatred and enemies for someone who just lost his members to building collapse? is this what he needs presently? Haven't he done anything good worthy of been moved to the frontage?
Nairaland be careful of not being used by the devil to promote hatred and disaffection among people in the name of traffic generation angry
A prophet is indeed without honor in his house and among his people .
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Tundeiab(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
otiigba1: angry angry yea why not? have you, ever wonderd why he came back and apologized perharps he was coerced to do so or even threathened, paid by joshua, you obviously have know idea what fake pastors will do to save their face, and keep their braiwashed followers believing
replying you is a waste of time...
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Babakenny(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
otiigba1: which trouble? eeh? what are you gonna do? undecided

Its trouble with the almighty GOD!!!!
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by ELGREF(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
olanajim: the pastor narrating the above must be condemned instead of glorified. Granted that T B joshua may have his failing, the truth is that the pastor willing went into the synagogue when he couldnt find miracle in Salvation Army Church. That is so glaring in his story. He wanted fruit of the womb. This failure to get what he wanted and the clandestine (he didnt prove it) affair his wife supposedly had with the man of God is the cause of his leaving the synagogue.

So many questions. I wish he can answer them. He remarried to prove his fertility. He didnt say he caught his wife making love to TB Joshua. That act of impatience is a bad example for his followers as we all know the position of christainity on marriage. It is a pity that the wife is the loser. TB Joshua loses nothing. I hope that every couple, especially women learn from it. That pastor kayode was only looking for justification to remarry.

I wonder what kind of salvation he would render his congregation when he ran away from his own challenge. He should thank God he is not a RCCG pastor, he would have been axed like Igbodalo.
then I will like to know, if lola was only wife of tb joshua?or tbjoshua maried 2 wife?or lola has decided to remain single?where's lola now, this man story is disgusting
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by akinwun(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
olanajim: the pastor narrating the above must be condemned instead of glorified. Granted that T B joshua may have his failing, the truth is that the pastor willing went into the synagogue when he couldnt find miracle in Salvation Army Church. That is so glaring in his story. He wanted fruit of the womb. This failure to get what he wanted and the clandestine (he didnt prove it) affair his wife supposedly had with the man of God is the cause of his leaving the synagogue.

So many questions. I wish he can answer them. He remarried to prove his fertility. He didnt say he caught his wife making love to TB Joshua. That act of impatience is a bad example for his followers as we all know the position of christainity on marriage. It is a pity that the wife is the loser. TB Joshua loses nothing. I hope that every couple, especially women learn from it. That pastor kayode was only looking for justification to remarry.

I wonder what kind of salvation he would render his congregation when he ran away from his own challenge. He should thank God he is not a RCCG pastor, he would have been axed like Igbodalo.
you are such a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
otiigba1: which trouble? eeh? what are you gonna do? undecided

Nothing, by the way am a muslim and I don‘t support TB. Putting this thread on FP now is unfair.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by akinwun(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014

what i deduced.

shut up. U have not the spirit of God. What stupid denial are u talkinng about. This man was married to lola for God's sake. TB JOSHUA is not of God.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Padipadi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
olanajim: that is sad!
E wo oju aye o (see the face of this world).
Whether na true story o, abi fabricated. Every man should shine his eye to know manipulative Pastors or just human beings.
Last Bullet
Why is this story coming out now?
Why is it that it was after Synagogue's collapsed building that this Pastor & media outfit revealed this?
Now, we should be ready for more negative news about TB Joshua.
Am not his fan, am just a neutral citizen that doesn't takes side.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by zeepatoprick(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some blind silly people jst commented.. Let me not insult dem.. Cos e fit be say dem dey go synagogue... Imagine u being a parent and ur child is forbidden to see u.. Jst becos of God's work...make una open una eyes...

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Trypant(f): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na 2dy e start? May God 4give u
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
otiigba1: angry angry yea why not? have you, ever wonderd why he came back and apologized perharps he was coerced to do so or even threathened, paid by joshua, you obviously have know idea what fake pastors will do to save their face, and keep their braiwashed followers believing

Smartest post here.. I know the true story.. But all the same .. The two of them are still very much in the biz of brain washing.. We seealot test tubes here.. And secondly is that this gist is stale and is not suuppoed to be on fp

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
akinwun: shut up. U have not the spirit of God. What stupid denial are u talkinng about. This man was married to lola for God's sake. TB JOSHUA is not of God.

Don't mind that brainwashed lad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.