Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 AM

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (525505 Views)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor Peter Kayode's Story - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Chomzy19(f): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie: I am not surprised. What mind of Christ are you talking about? I just wanted to clarify that you are still the same indisciplined 'christian' i have known you to

be. How will you not run your mouth without control. Every Spirit filled christian can now beware of you.

You are too proud to belong anywhere, you know too much for God to teach you or use you for anything. A professor of theology is not necessarily a christain

mind you.

Who gave you the audacity to speak about the qualifications of a bishop. Bishop over who? How can someone who is not subject to authority speak correctly

about the same?

I have known you on nairaland for years. . . you're still far from understanding spiritual authority, let alone excercise it.

You are totally out of control. Or is it the Spirit that asked you to swallow the whole story, hook line and sinker? Do not think of yourself more highly

than you aught to my friend for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
cry
donnie: I am not surprised. What mind of Christ are you talking about? I just wanted to clarify that you are still the same indisciplined 'christian' i have known you to

be. How will you not run your mouth without control. Every Spirit filled christian can now beware of you.

You are too proud to belong anywhere, you know too much for God to teach you or use you for anything. A professor of theology is not necessarily a christain

mind you.

Who gave you the audacity to speak about the qualifications of a bishop. Bishop over who? How can someone who is not subject to authority speak correctly

about the same?

I have known you on nairaland for years. . . you're still far from understanding spiritual authority, let alone excercise it.

You are totally out of control. Or is it the Spirit that asked you to swallow the whole story, hook line and sinker? Do not think of yourself more highly

than you aught to my friend for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by cirmuell(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
and who is the mod that dig this out of the blue? wtf is going on here? angry this was created way back in 2009 why put it on front page now, what kinda message are you trying to pass across?

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Hamsaini: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
kristisking: Pastor Peter Kayode or what ever you call your name i'm sure you were paid to do this.Why is this coming at a time when T.B's church collapsed?I'm sure some clones like you will believe this thrash.This is another hungry daft from the pit of hell
That's not truth, these post has been here since 2009. Check well before commenting.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by longerthroat(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
all those while you dey him house dey chop free food, youy remember say na your wife dey cook the meal. silly write up
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Harmonyco(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
noetic14:

so TB joshua was right to tell the couple not to have sex? . . . . .and he was right to deny him access to his parents?

No one knows the truth. U're not dere any one can say anything.
Wen d issues of those ph boys came in here 1st many ppl talked ill of them without knowing the truth. Lets Just be careful of how we judge ppl.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by victorv12(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Insane things christains do.

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by STENACO: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
It seems the moderator rememberd TB joshua.if you don't have anything to post on the front page please stop this rubbish. If I post good news it will never make a front page.what has TB joshua done to nairlanders. May God forgive us

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by joshrare(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
davidylan:

Stop that errant nonsense you sons of satan! angry

The holy Spirit does not call a man into ministry to give his wife to another.

He never said God called him. It was pastor T.B Joshua who called him into ministry. That was why he was in hurry to get another lady pregnant.

If you read in between the lines he didn't have a single encounter with God. He was merely observant.

This is not to say that I approve of pastor TB joshua's action

His wife is supose to his help mate and companion, in and outside the church. And God also have reason for him to be born by his parents
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otiigba1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Harmonyco:
No one knows the truth. U're not dere any one can say anything.
Wen d issues of those ph boys came in here 1st many ppl talked ill of them without knowing the truth. Lets Just be careful of how we judge ppl.
my friend no one is judging,people are only airing their opinion which i believe they are entitled to, just because some guy joshua made some gullible people believe is a man of God does not mean he should not be criticized

4 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Deepfreezer(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
cirmuell: and who is the mod that dig this out of the blue? wtf is going on here? angry this was created way back in 2009 why put it on front page now, what kinda message are you trying to pass across?
asked them ooo. God will punish anybody that is fighting his church and the people of God. they are re out to destroy the image of the man of God.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otiigba1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
STENACO: It seems the moderator rememberd TB joshua.if you don't have anything to post on the front page please stop this rubbish. If I post good news it will never make a front page.what has TB joshua done to nairlanders. May God forgive us
undecided undecided whats with this may God forgive us, no one is done anything wrong, people are just saying what they think regarding joshua, its just and opinion how ever harsh it may sound, would you have prefered if we kept mute
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by otiigba1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Deepfreezer: asked them ooo. God will punish anybody that is fighting his church and the people of God. they are re out to destroy the image of the man of God.
yea! and purnish you too, for calling God to purnish them, hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by PassingShot(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie: The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

So you think because you now have a child you are approved of God?  undecided

You must be a member of Joshua's church. WTF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by iamord(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
donnie you are all brainwashed birds of the same feather.. That's how you guys talk when anyone goes against the doctrine of the church.. What's do u even know about the pastor kayode

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Galadimabawa: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is What nairaland call brainwush.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Funjosh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
make una leave my TB JOSHUA alone na kilode
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by teabobo1: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
One does not need to be spiritual or know the scriptures to know that all of these so called pastors are not true. But it just baffles my understanding to see how some people still believing in their delusions despite all the glaring facts and obvious indications that any one with commonsense will know that they are false prophets. I begin to wonder if these people have been so heavily charms or the influence was such so great. perhaps is just the fulfilment of the scripture - " ...because they rejected the light they have given to believe in lying wonders, that they will believe in all form of delusions..". Many of the congregation in these mega churches believe in whe words of their pastors than the word of bible ( that's why they always quick to quote touch not my anointy....using it out of context because that's what Daddy GOs always say to defend everyone who critise him/ them), in fact 90% don't even know much about bible because if they do, they would have known these pastors are not ofGod. The bible says, the entrance of the word of God giveth light and understanding to the simple. They would have long time being liberated from the charming influence and enslavement of these false prophets.

So, I am calling whoever still have the grace to hear to stop taking every word that come out these so called 'Man of God' as the gospel. We need to start doing like the Berean Christians that Paul was talking about ( the Bereans search the scriptures to confirm what Paul was telling them, word for word, to find if it is true) and Paul commended them for that.

It so adsurd to see people continue to use scriptures out of context to quick to defend these so called 'pastors', talking about don't judge man of gods, touch not my anointy, don't say bad things about men of God and all sorts of craps.. Before God, we all have equall access of grace. A true christain who abide in the word of God have the same level of grace as the so called Daddy Go. The book of John 15 says if you abide in me and my word abide in you, you shall be fruitful. Everyone of us is as important as other and we are all joint heirs of the promise of dine nature in Christ Jesus. So, stop relying on no one because many of them are false prophets and that s why ewe to know the scripture by ourselves and make your election sure. but unfortunately only few will be able to dissect these because many have being given to spirit of delusion, their ears cant hear anymore nor see with eyes. I hope and pray that someone who stil find the grace to come to knowledge of truth.

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Datsmaname: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dis pple r under boundage, wats dis donnie guy saying?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by RatandBot(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seun and his mods are at it again...The quest for increased traffic - money (greed) will never end.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by kensol: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
all this lie lie story wey una dey carry against men of God is not good ooo, remember it is not in your hand to judge a man of God coz u are not d ones dat called him into d ministry. Remember dose who involve themselves in this are bringing courses to their lives. Just close ur mouth in matter like this even if it is true, but i know that it is a big lie.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by gbenga4sure(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
sammie256: I don't know why pple dislike t b joshua the way they do, but guys listen no matter what anybody thinks about him it doesn't change anything and it doesn't change who he is.If T b joshua is not of God,it then means that satan has set a very big standard for the church to follow
.Abi o.thought so too.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by dinggle: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
mmmm.............I swear Nigeria have more mumus than any other country.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by MrDoGood(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
if his younger brother from texas could reach him, den hw come other members of his family could not undecided undecided

pls someone should explain dis
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by musicwriter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
The worst thing someone can do is allow someone else to control your mind.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Epathra(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
He never heard or received the call from God directly, from his story, ΐτ̅ was TBJ that told him that God wants him to work for him and he desperately accepted. Besidesn u r in no position to judge anyone's spiritual state
donnie: The mere fact that we have these comments up here for discussion is proof +ve that the Pastor is backslidden.

Otherwise, why will a minister not fear that same Spirit by which he was called into ministry and begin to speak in public in this manner against God's servant?

Or are there any allegations of occultic initiation or satanic worship. If it was the Lord's service, and you are led by the Spirit(not circumstances) to leave then do so

in the Same Spirit of holiness and sin not!

I have my reasons for not answering ur questions: Davidylan n Noetic. I admire your knowledge of the written logos which you show on some threads but some things are better spiritually discerned.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Maonyz(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm. How terrible the world have become. People are thirsty for slandering, hate, gossip, back-biting etc. All people care about now is "Which pastor is next?, let's use our tongue and see how we can bring him down". Even normal people aren't free. Everyone that is doing well in life must be tarnished, slandered, bad-mouthed etc. People don't want to see progress anymore. They don't want to hear that God is using someone or that someone else is doing well.

Anyone, even the devil, can just publish anything and mention a top man of God and then let the same people of same household of faith use their own hand to start fighting their supposed own! Whose report do we truly believe

If you truly love God, you will love anything that is born of Him. If you find yourself always quick to judge or criticise Men of God, without having seen with your eyes, your love for God is very questionable. Just sit down and ask yourself who you truly love!

Am not talking about the poster but about the responses? Who has first verified how true what the poster said is? Anyone? WHAT IF IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A LIE, PEOPLE!!!?

I weep for people who hunger to see men of God slandered! I weep for those who delight in slandering men of God!!!

I only have this to say: "Whom the people/media didn't make, the people/media can't ever break!!!

If you like, curse me. It won't change the truth.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by lexopus: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demonic commentators, all of you. If the prophet took his wife why doesnt he sue. This man is a liar par excellence.
ebukachris: If the above story is true,

flogging of church members then what is the different between him and Rev King. well all my life of reading the Bible, I didn't come across JESUS flogging the disciples or anybody Else and JESUS really didn't abandon his family and friends. He was there to wake Lazarus from the dead.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by kunleajao(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God have mercy
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God punish you for this post. It is apparent that you are one of those people the devil wants to use to frustrate the man. Y is it now that a building collapes at scoan that you are posting this..iti

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Climax4: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am not a member of T.B joshual and can never be but i dont believe this man with some fact:how can a grown up man 1st born for that matter cannot communicate with his wife directly except 2ru joshua;why none of his relative have his phone number except the 1 in abroad and he himself dont even have any of brothers or sisters phone number?RUBBISH STATEMENT
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by holajeedayy: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
oga pastor .......it very clear dat som1 paid to do dis having check the source of ur lies http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8362&z=12......i discova dis site is obsolete .......oga use ur sense next tym if u won lie
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by slye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Christians and their silly doctrines made by their fellow man #smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.