Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! (25826 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by eniola1310(f): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2006
hello guys,

i don't know if there's any body in the house that can help me.
i have a really big BUM and i want to reduce it fast.
i used to like it big but it's begining to costitute a nuisance.
it keeps heads turning  and it can't stop guys eyes from bulging  shocked

do post me a remedy
thanks guys  grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by kliverpool(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2006
This world is a funny place u know how many people will want to trade places with you.Go ask JLO.

And u are not omoale you be true yoruba girl just make sure u have huge foam on your seat at home,in your car,office

chair etc.you don't need to reduce it TOPE thats your gift from God.

And if you insist you should go and get married to one man from the village by the time he handle you for a week all

the extra etc will go down,believe me it works.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ikamefa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
famochi:

Omola sorry to hear this o!

But i'm happy to inform u that i just acquired the latest magic stick to cure people like u that are traffic stopper.

for more info c 1 on 1

" grin "

@ topic have you tried liposuction?
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by wormedup(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2006
ikamefa:

" grin "

@ topic have you tried liposuction?

Ika6,

smiley cool

@topic owner,
let's see the booty. it might not be as big as u think.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by aylala2002(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2006
What u need 2 do is stop wearin tight body fittin materials like d hipstars,d capris bla bla bla, those stuffs can only make guys go crazy & get u at all cost but they won't get serious wit u
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by aylala2002(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2006
[b]one thing 4 sure is dat u can't reduce wat God has blessed u wit.but u can maintain & protect it.Older women would suggest u stat wearin marternity gown.Enniee,do u know u're created in God's image,so dont be embarrassed wit wat he gave u.Dress moderately & not seductively,den guys wont stare so hard at u.& u can begin 2 walk tall & confidently.Pple will den begin 2 see God in u.One luv gal!!!
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Seun(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2006
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by my2cents(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2006
I don't blv u hv a big bum. Show it to us fisrt b4 i blv u.

Remember - "big bum" is in the eye of the beholder wink
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Radiant(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2006
Are you guys for real or I'm not getting it right?
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by waleleader(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2006
The poster is just making jokes, didn't y'all see the last smiley grin. And if she ain't, well lets see the thing first then we can advise u properly. grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by my2cents(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2006
spking for myself, i am very, very for real grin

Isn't it funny that she complains abuot "big gum" yet at the same time claims to b "bootylicious"? It doesn't make sense to me. So to put an end to this, I say let her show us what she's got. Now, b4 any of you get it twisted, I am not saying she should pose nude. A photo with her wearing something hugging would do. She doesn't even have to show us her face. Let her show us what she's got and we will be the judges.

It's like those girls who wear the shortest of mini-skirts (obviously to grab attention) yet either complain that pple gawk at them or struggle to hide their privates when sitting in the midst of pple. Give me a break cool

In the end, we just might convince her to keep it. In the end, it might just be a matter not of excess stored starch but of genetics. Eniola, we dey wait tongue
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by waleleader(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2006
my2cents:

INow, before any of you get it twisted, I am not saying she should pose nude. A photo with her wearing something hugging would do.

my2cents,

is this what u really wanted to say? Dont be scared bro grin

my2cents:

It's like those girls who wear the shortest of mini-skirts (obviously to grab attention) yet either complain that people gawk at them or struggle to hide their privates when sitting in the midst of people. Give me a break cool

More like it, grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by tellmemore(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
Keep it. The bigger the better. Moderately big anyway. You should see my girlfriend's ass.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mrmayor(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2006
Eniola,

This is easy to solve,can I see and feel the Booty?I have a fool proof way of whipping big Ikebe into shape
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by osegwu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2006
Ennie,
Please, do leave your Bum the way it is. God who made it so made it for a purpose
and when you tamper with it you tamper with the purpose of God. But if you still insist
you must do it then you can go ask Jenifer Lopez how she got her own shaped and firmed.

Still me
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by bigspif(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ibkn(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2006
hey ennie u mite b of d rite size but has dr mrmayor said
it is only by feeling before we know if its big or not. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mukina2: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2006
loverbwoy must see this topic grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by jaybaby(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
R u sure diz ENNIOLA is not a GUY?
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2006
appreciate what u have when u have it or u neeed it !

hmm yea i smell some jealousy? not sure
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
tellmemore:

Keep it. The bigger the better. Moderately big anyway. You should see my girlfriend's ass.

yes o we don't mind  grin

All we are saayiiiing show us that a$$
All we are saayiiiing show us that a$$ cool
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by woleprof(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2006
One man's meet is another man's poison.

@eni
Until recently the arse (ikebe especially for fat ladies) use to be and i think it still) a major asset of the female folks. No matter how large (or extra large) ur buttocks may be, someone one out there want it that way.

If u reduce this asset you may be loosing ur beauty and the attractiveness of a suitor (if u don have though). The only thing i will say is, believe u re pretty, attractive and beautiful.

You are who u think u re.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by bluenubian(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2006
whadda!, i got a recipe to reduce ur gluteus maximus, a mix of garlic, paprika, pepper and olive oil. rub on ur butt 7 times a day for the first 24hrs. watch ur butt shrink !
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mukina2: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2006
blue where you get that from? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by jaybaby(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
superman:

hmm yea i smell some jealousy? not sure

Jealousy ke--Far 4m It grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by bluenubian(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2006
muki, personal experience grin grin grin, my ikebe used to be the talk of the town till i tried that recipe
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mukina2: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2006
bluenubian:

muki, personal experience  grin grin grin, my ikebe used to be the talk of the town till i tried that recipe
blue shocked shocked shocked so ur own be big grin grin grin grin
well i hope its now talk of the country wink cuz my own be lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2006
mukina2:

loverbwoy must see this topic grin grin grin

how did i miss this one  shocked you better calll uche2nna here, i think we might have the real winner  cheesy

Blue, so what size is your ikebe now,
I think your "twins" will now be the talk of town
nice website
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mukina2: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
loverbwoy . .i am the winner anyday . .
uche go see amnor worry grin grin grin grin grin
judges kei grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2006
ladys na my x mas be this. pls yall paste that back side una get for me . i will be really grateful
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by mukina2: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
yeah let em post it . .blue and the rest grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2006
i guess im waitin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pile (hemorrhoids - Idi Yiyo) Permanent And Natural Treatment / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm / Health Tips For The Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.