Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144652 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
ladoshady:

no date was on the body of d mail advising my offer letter. rather it was stated that upon my acceptance or otherwise, I will be advised of my resumption date.

The first set of people they sent mail to were also given offer letter without resumption date.I think it was last week that they were asked to resume on the 8th
so I guess that's the trend
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eseose9:

The first set of people they sent mail to were also given offer letter without resumption date.I think it was last week that they were asked to resume on the 8th
so I guess that's the trend

I c... thanks dear.
please were they also told where to resume at?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
ladoshady:

I c... thanks dear. please were they also told where to resume at?
The person told me Abuja. Congratulations
expecting my offer letter too

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any idea about the pay structure?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Eseose9:
The person told me Abuja. Congratulations
expecting my offer letter too
May the Almighty help us all, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 7:49pm On May 03, 2017
ANYTHING HAPPENING?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by kingchuba: 5:09pm On May 06, 2017
I received my appointment letter and was asked to resume on 2nd may. But on 30th April I got another mail notifying me of postponement of resumption, no new date was given.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
its well o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 1:17am On May 07, 2017
kingchuba:
I received my appointment letter and was asked to resume on 2nd may. But on 30th April I got another mail notifying me of postponement of resumption, no new date was given.

was your resumption date specified in the letter or mail
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by kingchuba: 9:10am On May 07, 2017
Yes it was specified
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
What of people that have not gotten their letters
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by kingchuba: 7:38am On May 08, 2017
I can't say
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
Any news from the people that resumed today?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
Can we have relevant updates? if you have resumed, please let us know.
For the other hopefuls, it won't be a bad idea to visit their office at Abuja or mail recruitment@nirsal.com to enquire about your offer status.
Wishing us all the very best.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2017
I emailed recruitment@nirsal. com but no response from them, who in the house has gotten any yet...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by kabz03: 3:21pm On May 11, 2017
ladoshady:
Can we have relevant updates? if you have resumed, please let us know.
For the other hopefuls, it won't be a bad idea to visit their office at Abuja or mail recruitment@nirsal.com to enquire about your offer status.
Wishing us all the very best.

Please Ladoshady, do you mean you did not resume wt those people that resumed on 8th of may?
Are those people that resumed on monday for Abuja only?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 3:31pm On May 11, 2017
The whole process is getting confusing and frustrating. No updates for some people on whether they were successful or not at the interview after close to 6 months, and for those that were contacted some have resumed while others haven't. For those that resumed on Monday can you please help us with any information at all, are they still going to contact people.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 5:02pm On May 12, 2017
kabz03:

Please Ladoshady, do you mean you did not resume wt those people that resumed on 8th of may?
Are those people that resumed on monday for Abuja only?

Dear, i did not resume o. My letter didn't carry a resumption date - rather, it was clearly stated that i will be advised of my resumption date subsequently upon my acceptance of the offer. If only those that resumed will let us know what the latest development/ongoings there are. But let' s be hopeful. I believe it might be a phased process implying more people will be contacted. But it won't be out-of-place if other hopefuls close to the Head Office can go and inquire from the HR Dept; perhaps it has been sent but was not delivered and they weren't notified. PLEASE IF U RESUMED ON MONDAY, KINDLY LET US KNOW WHAT'S UP O.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
@ladoshady I wonder o. Nothing from people that resumed on Monday. Is well
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 1:04am On May 13, 2017
owizy:
I emailed recruitment@nirsal. com but no response from them, who in the house has gotten any yet...
i also mailed the HR like 10 days earlier but I am yet to get a reply.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
hello house I got my offer letter today without a date of resumption only that I will be advised on when to resume. who else got their letter today raise ur hand...

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
owizy:
hello house I got my offer letter today without a date of resumption only that I will be advised on when to resume. who else got their letter today raise ur hand...

Congrats.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 6:21am On May 17, 2017
owizy:

congrats
What post?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Thanks to God. Hopefuls should keep hope alive. I am optimistic that many more are on the waiting list and your letters will come soonest.

@owizy, what post? where are u based?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2017
position of analyst and am based in abuja..

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iamkolo(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
For those who have received their letters, congratulations once again. Please for those who have resumed kindly confirm to us if they have started deploying to state offices.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
Hello House, am delighted to announce to you that I just received my Appointment Letter.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
iatrsb:
Hello House, am delighted to announce to you that I just received my Appointment Letter.

wow! congrats!
what position, and do you stay in Abuja too?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
iatrsb:

@iatrsb I sent you a PM.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 8:26pm On May 18, 2017
Eseose9:

wow! congrats!
what position, and do you stay in Abuja too?
It didn't specify if its Analyst or Supervisor. But its not Abuja, its Katsina state.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 8:27pm On May 18, 2017
dkby:

@iatrsb I sent you a PM.
I didn't see any PM sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.