Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free (3778 Views)

How To Get Over 100,000 Website Visitors In A Single Week Worldwide - New! / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by TCDURU(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2009
To increase your website traffic to 1 million real visitors within one month without ever spending a dime, contact:

zobszy@yahoo.com

or post your email here.

Your site traffic grows to 1 million within one month  and then continues to increase exponentially.

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by emal(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2009
Am interested anf my email is: godsfavour@fastmail.fm
THANKS
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by emynem05(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
i wil greatful 2 u. emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by gentysho(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
THis is wonderful!! one millions visitoses?? jus like dat? in one month? WOW!!!

but if i may ask, do you have a website? if so what is the traffic situation on your website?? show me what site you have done this to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by ugojamali(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2009
beware beware
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by gentysho(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2009
Beware of what?
The man who wants to give us 1 million visitors and cant give evidence of the traffic situation of his own site??
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by kolitos007: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2009
hehe @gentysho,

You are correct funny guy
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by ugojamali(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2009
Yes, beware of that man!! Even if he tries to give you evidence. I bet you he can write the VISITORS' COUNT script and give it an initial value of 10 million so you'll see 10million wonderful visits when you go to his "site"

For y'all posting your emails, be very careful or all you'll get by the end of the month would be 1 million scam mails and counting!

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by gentysho(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ugojamali
    One thing is sure, am a full blooded Nigerian,am not afraid of scammers because it takes an intelligent mind to tell a good lie, any fool can tell the truth, most scammer aint got that,  i love meeting them, they cant force my cash out of me !! its always been fun bursting scammers. but a guy is not a scammer until he tries to scam!! so------

@ poster
   my email address is  skyce34@yahoo.com   what do you have to offer?
mind you i know people buy traffic (most time fake traffic which Google hates that especially for its publishers, i am aware of a lot of things and prepared to carry out to know more, i dont pay for what i can do my self. so mr poster you still wanna play ball. grin grin grin
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by ugojamali(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
Genty, Good for you. I like your spirit!
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by TCDURU(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2009
What is SCAM about a service offered for free? For those that critisize the stuff I don't care. This service is strictly for webmasters, website owners or bloggers who need more traffic with zero spending. Those that read this post and demanded for my assistance on this stuff have already received my replies, and they can tell you more (if they wish).

Many Nigerians (not all) are so wonderful that if you give them a service for a cost (which is normal), they will ask you why it is not free. If give the same service for free they will call it spam. Please, please, please, what then is spam? I suspect some people have devised a different definition of what spam is. Possibly, their own definition of spam is 'giving what you have for free'.

Though I still believe that there are many Nigerians with balanced mind status.

I've no intention to offend anyone, but if anyone perceive such, have my appologies right away.
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by switch47(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2009
@TCDURU
My friend chillax. give us evidence of the Traffic level on your own website! just let me have the site and we can investigate. simple.
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by ugojamali(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
switch47:

@TCDURU
My friend chillax. give us evidence of the Traffic level on your own website! just let me have the site and we can investigate. simple.

grin
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by phemzee(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2009
gfh
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by preshh(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
i want to increase my traffic please give me the secret my email is preshh@yahoo.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by inspiragh(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
geraldfordtech@yahoo.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by kok(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
am interested bro, mccounty@yahoo.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by uthamaputi: 4:19am On Jan 09, 2012
I have visit the Tucktail.com here i got the best SEO service at reasonable cost ,It helps to get Good and Quick ranking for my site,It's best seo service for getting more visitors.

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by Utibeokodi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
For thd fact that he is giving away the info for free doesnt make him spam or scam
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by owokudi(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2012
Pls send mustapham4@boxbe.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by zsch: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2012
pls, kindly send d info to philipeterson@yahoo.com. It would be appreciated. Cheers
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by unpado: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Meen this wanna help you out for free and you people are making noise..[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by Pins(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
beware! scam arrest
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by michaelart69: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2014
michael.art69@gmail.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by illuminatic: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please send to (at ) gmail.com

Please use the normal @ sign and remove the brackets.
Thanks
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by dwebdesign(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
here is my e-mail: dwebnation@gmail.com
Will be waiting. Thanks
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by Hackerjay(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Verify17@gmail.com
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by minhhong1618: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2017
khangvozaracos@gmail.com
Thank...
Re: Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free by cashcity: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Okorieedan@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Google Voice Numbers For Sale Daily / Buy Your Fresh Spamming Tools... / Pop Up Window Script That Is Multi Browser Supported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.