Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (39874 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by broseme: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Below is a statement released by Aisha Alkali Wakil......

You are out for mischief. Yes I have links with Boko Haram and you have always known that - Aisha Wakil to HQ Nigerian Army

I understand that the military declared me, Ahmed Silkida and Ahmed Bolori wanted for having links with Boko Haram. It's interesting, now they believe me?

I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped. Nigerian security knows me too well, I'm not shady. Why declaring me wanted?

I have had meetings with Chief of Army staff & his people. I told them the way forward, to allow me come with some commanders of Boko Haram and discuss with them, present the release of CBGs but they chose to do things their own ways only and never gave considerations to any of my suggestions.

I want to inform the Nigerian people of my innocence and make them realise that I am in constant relation with the security personnel and they know where to find me but wonder why I had to be declared wanted on national news even mentioning my husband's name alongside.

This has put my immediate and extended family under a lot of pressure and I do not deserve this from the Nigerian government.

Though they may not appreciate all my efforts to profer peaceful solutions to the menace of bh, my name should not be mudslinged nor my character defamed.

Thank you

Aisha Alkali Wakil

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/aisha-alkali-wakil-replies-armyive.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by broseme: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
These people are not scared!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by tritt(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
NA have the same problem with their Oga at the top. They do not think before they talk.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Calling you in privately won't go in line with their vain ego...doing it publicly might win 'em cheap political offside goals

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Luckymay(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't understand... She has links to bokoharam... She is fighting to free the country of this menace (bokoharam). So which one should we believe?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by onnenka: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buhari's involvement with Boko haram will soon be exposed like this.

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by thesicilian: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
You know where the Boko Haram terrorists are. You know where the Chibok girls are. Yet you're pretending to liaise with the Nigerian government to negotiate with them? Your mind may tell you that you're helping, but in actual fact you are one of the terrorists.
Nigerian government should negotiate with them, place them on monthly salary amnesty abi? Who will account for the thousands of innocent souls that have been sent to their early graves? Or the families that have been displaced and sent into mourning and poverty?
May God protect us from this kind of 'friends' .

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by PaulIdu: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is this woman really Igbo? If so how did she embed herself so deep in Northern politics .. I am still confused how an Igbo woman earned the trust of Boko haram

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Adaowerri111: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
She's a business woman, a liar, a scam artist and a heartless entity

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Enahi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buhari and his group of terrorist think they can deceive Nigerians.

Buhari is looking for a way to free his terrorist but God will expose them all.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by akinJ71(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lobatan grin
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by pippimp(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand... She has links to bokoharam... She is fighting to free the country of this menace (bokoharam). So which one should we believe?

All journalists have links. It is normal. Should we jail all CNN correspondents?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by yokonana: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
jmm
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by passionate88: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
General cassandra you dey hear?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by dragonking3: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why she come hide her face? A religion filled with hypocrisy. mtchhhwwww

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
GBAM! lobatan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by guywitzerogal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Instead of NA doing there investigation d re making unnecessary noise

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by ManMountain(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
From her hands, that babe would be very fresh.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by frozenSun(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
is this the latest way the government is using to KEEP NIGERIANS BUSY ??

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
Is this woman really Igbo? If so how did she embed herself so deep in Northern politics .. I am still confused how an Igbo woman earned the trust of Boko haram
Afonja where was it mentioned the woman is igbo?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by tosino350(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na can you see your selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by ukehnonny: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Drama Unfolds. Their Invitation shouldn't have been made public at this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by femi4: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Milonis:
Calling you in privately won't go in line with their vain ego...doing it publicly might win 'em cheap political offside goals
grin
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
I will comment when Buhari returns from his herding activities

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Vince77(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
I just dey laff
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by holadguy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just come and explain your self better at NA head office[b][/b]
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by PaulIdu: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja where was it mentioned the woman is igbo?

She is Igbo married to a northerner she converted to Islam then

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by kstix(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
L
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Edwardhead(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
wHO ARMY DON EPP>?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Doyin400l(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
I was told she is from IPod republic.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.