Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (411662 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Donkunxex(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
mayorall:

Eeya . no vex boss
No problem.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Tongsman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
mayorall:

Still needed sir?.
Yes sir
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:
All goods shipped last ready and available for pick up on Friday. Updated those on my WhatsApp. You can pick up on Monday.

Photos...

Lazinny

iphone 6 plus. clean

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Iamemblem

Headset

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
ikegbegbe

New HP laptop.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Lazinny

dell inspiron lappy

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
samsodeen

Great Asus laptop

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2017
zibah1

dell lapop

packed with gift wrap

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
colynx,

shoe

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Akinswaggs

2 iphone 7 128GB

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Donbigi2(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

Photos...

Lazinny

iphone 6 plus. clean
If I may ask, how much is the iPhone
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by BlueRayDick: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

Photos...

Lazinny

iphone 6 plus. clean

How much is the Iphone and its shipping?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Donbigi2:

If I may ask, how much is the iPhone

more than enough available on ebay and amazon. Send us the link.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:

How much is the Iphone and its shipping?

more than enough available on ebay and amazon. Send us the link
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by BlueRayDick: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

more than enough available on ebay and amazon. Send us the link

Hmmm.... there lies the problem, don't want to buy a refurbished product. how can you be of help in this regard?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Hmmm.... there lies the problem, don't want to buy a refurbished product. how can you be of help in this regard?

No, problem. Anyone you want is possible.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

No, problem. Anyone you want is possible.

So how much will u get me the iphone 6 and iphone 6s. Please quote the prices separately. I mean the original apple products unlocked and not refurbished brand.

Thank you.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:

So how much will u get me the iphone 6 and iphone 6s. Please quote the prices separately. I mean the original apple products unlocked and not refurbished brand.

Thank you.

#160,000 and #180,000 respectively
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by benedictgold(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello mayorall what's the price to get this tv to abuja Nigeria.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S4HI7CO/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=AD37JWM87S3SR&psc=1
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
benedictgold:
Hello mayorall what's the price to get this tv to abuja Nigeria.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S4HI7CO/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=AD37JWM87S3SR&psc=1

Product price : #139,300 @ #398/$

Item weigh about 37lbs $170 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived.

To Abuja will be determined by logistic company/transport company.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by benedictgold(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

Product price : #139,300 @ #398/$

Item weigh about 37lbs $170 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived.

To Abuja will be determined by logistic company/transport company.

OK thanks. I have money in my Amazon account, can I buy and ship it to your address then I'll pay you for the shipping to Nigeria.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
benedictgold:

OK thanks. I have money in my Amazon account, can I buy and ship it to your address then I'll pay you for the shipping to Nigeria.

Yes. No problem with that sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by benedictgold(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
mayorall:

Yes. No problem with that sir.

I'll contact you on whatsapp now
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
GOODNEWS.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We now ship also on Tuesdays. Items that arrived during the weekend , yesterday and early today now shipped to Nigeria.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Boss Mayorall, you still never Please me ooo.... I'm not happy at all..... Do something now....

I don make mouth for my people ooo
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by worldgee101: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Hi fellow,

I'm about winning a video camcorder bid on eBay. In d final analysis, it's to cost 65usd + seller's 10usd shipping within d U.S

. How would u pay for me if I finally win it?

. Is there anything I hv to do wt your details before winning it?

. Hw much will d 75usd translate to? And what's d total cost of getting it down to Nigeria?

Thnks.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by akinswaggs(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:
Akinswaggs

2 iphone 7 128GB

Phones received last Night in perfect condition!

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
worldgee101:
Hi fellow,

I'm about winning a video camcorder bid on eBay. In d final analysis, it's to cost 65usd + seller's 10usd shipping within d U.S

. How would u pay for me if I finally win it?

. Is there anything I hv to do wt your details before winning it?

. Hw much will d 75usd translate to? And what's d total cost of getting it down to Nigeria?

Thnks.

win first sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
gidimasters:
Boss Mayorall, you still never Please me ooo.... I'm not happy at all..... Do something now....

I don make mouth for my people ooo

On what boss. yarn me
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

On what boss. yarn me

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol, Bro On top That Parol na... The one we discussed Yesterday.... grin grin grin grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
gidimasters:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol, Bro On top That Parol na... The one we discussed Yesterday.... grin grin grin grin

DHL parol?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

DHL parol?

Exactly oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.