Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (115782 Views)

H / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Free From Pimples, Black Spots, Ance. With This Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by daprince1017: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
What we eat some times cause pimples, avoid eating groundnut, melon and related foods, and for the spots use face clenser, that is my candid opinion
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by cowgirl9090: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
mossco05:
O.P the natural milk from a virgin breast can do the magic,trust me your face will be as smooth as a new born baby.
hmm,i hope you no dey drag breastfeeding and breast milk with baby embarassed
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
Use any form of toothpaste....

"Close-up" preferably....

#ThankMeLater

Toothpaste kwa... shocked
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Forwetinnah: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
My dear..you need detoxification first or else you'll be wasting products on your skin. Clean out your insides first, look for a good herbal detox eg Ruzu Bitters and the likes . Take fruits mostly citrus and don't forget to drink your cup of warm water with freshly squeezed lime/lemon atleast 3 times a week(first thing in the morning)..trust me, your face will clear out then you can use any good facial cleanser

Don't use lime/lemon on your face..the facial skin doesn't need any harsh treatment, i repeat DONT. It makes the hair pores on your face loose and causes bigger breakouts

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by ChappyChase: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How about dark n ip p l e s?
Chai! Nne you need Jessus!

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by gozmok1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
BEST WAY

1.DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AT LEAST 8LITERS EVERY DAY.

2.EAT MORE FRUIT.

3.DON'T APPLY HEAVY MAKE UPS.

THANK ME LATER
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Try Neo Medrol and apply on ya face morning and night everyday. It works wonders. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by funshore(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
@OP. Try Lemon juice or Lime, just apply the juice on the affected area using cotton wool. Don't expect quick action cos it didn't get there a day. I've been using this method and it's working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by anny268(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Use lime orange in d morning and before going to d bed.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by vhatpweetygurl(f): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Try a mixture of GARLIC honey and eggwhite honestly it works like magic.Especially the garlic make sure you pound it nd try get original honey you will be glad u did,
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by medexico(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Samanza89:
I suggest you visit a dermatologist.... Because what that worked for someone else might not work on you. Dermatologist will have to test your skin before recommending any product or probably treatment..

I heard visiting one is expensive
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pimples, dark spots; I feel it's a natural cause and they will leave on their own...
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by sunnywinter(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
RobinRay:
Exfoliation is key
get yourself a good facial scrub
I recommend any St Ives product
it works wonders
thank me later

St Ives facial scrub definitely does wonders!

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by medexico(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
Pimples, dark spots; I feel it's a natural cause and they will leave on their own...

Easy to say for those that doesn't have.

5 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by misscall247: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

Eh ya I was once in dis........bt u no wat,u will soon smile!!!!

Use warm water and nixdom.

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by babatgtr: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:
Use any form of toothpaste....

"Close-up" preferably....

#ThankMeLater
PLEASE DONT EVER TRY THIS OOOO, U WILL BLAME URSELF IF U DO
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
medexico:

Easy to say for those that doesn't have.

Dude, what can you mention that I have not tried; I just gave up and let it have its way..
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by tonexman18(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Take two spoons of snake venom,mix with ur early morning urine,jez drink and watch the magic...thank me later
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
The number of people viewing this thread shows how prevalent this problem is especially among youths...

So don't let it get to you too much, it's a common problem, you can as well forget about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
tonexman18:
Take two spoons of snake venom,mix with ur early morning urine,jez drink and watch the magic...thank me later

Strange thing is that you may think this is funny.

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by ty4real123: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dnt use sponge in washing ur face again whenever u are bathing, put a little soap in ur hand and rub ur face, try and b doing it always wen bathing, dnt use sponge on ur face, just use ur hand,......trust me b4 3weeks all d spot will b cleared.

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by staymore: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
I've read every comment here and I can assure you that none has the solution to your pimples. Your case is not half of what Tonia Beauty Therapy in Ph have solved.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Rasque1759(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
this is not your real face ooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by nitt: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
@ op, I battled this too and I'm a guy.

buy skin succes GEL that comes in a tube, (like a toothpaste). not more than 300naira

wash yr face wt soap just b4 sleep, rub on yr face and let dry.

Do this 1 day on and 1 day off.

It will do you good.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by biggest84: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
early morning urine from a virgin girl.apply 3times daily. gudluck
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Hilles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op dont go about trying out of all these prescriptions ooh or you end up looking like oshomole...it might just be your body reacting to somethings; food or cream undecided
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by rockmetc(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Move to the FP plz op. stay away from peanut n margarine or butter. 2, wash ur face wit arm water evry evninig bfr u go to bed.3, whenevr u notice any pimple, dnt even touch it. leave it fr a time. it wil ripe n vanish. any attempt to touch it will invite bacteria to infect it. so alwaz control ur hands from touching ur face. I used to be a victim lik u but my face is now clear. If u abide wt tis simple instructions, u wil be dark spot free.

2 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Hilles(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
The number of people viewing this thread shows how prevalent this problem is especially among youths...

So don't let it get to you too much, it's a common problem, you can as well forget about it.

Only shows the number of people sympathising with the Op, em case bad!
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by jojosweet(f): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get a very good sunscreen....
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Jodforex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
staymore:
I've read every comment here and I can assure you that none has the solution to your pimples. Your case is not half of what Tonia Beauty Therapy in Ph have solved.

contact adress for tonia will be appreciated
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by RobinRay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
sunnywinter:

St Ives facial scrub definitely does wonders!

ikr............
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by centyboy: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:

I finally catch up with you! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.