Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (116020 Views)

H / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Free From Pimples, Black Spots, Ance. With This Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by ThatSameGuy: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
rockmetc:
Move to the FP plz op. stay away from peanut n margarine or butter. 2, wash ur face wit arm water evry evninig bfr u go to bed.3, whenevr u notice any pimple, dnt even touch it. leave it fr a time. it wil ripe n vanish. any attempt to touch it will invite bacteria to infect it. so alwaz control ur hands from touching ur face. I used to be a victim lik u but my face is now clear. If u abide wt tis simple instructions, u wil be dark spot free.

This is true but funny enough the females around me won't let it be.. they will keep on pressing it. angry
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by opedaydydx9(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
See face, nawao
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by olamidefatoye(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Honey, lemon, egg( the white part not yoke) , oat ( blended in blender, raw not cooked) mix all together and aply on your face and leave for five to ten mins and wash off with warm water. Thank me later.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by LAUWALI222(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
emmanwandud:
Early morning urine would do the trick btw was that your face, OP use acid wash am abeg
OR use razor blade and wiped ur face daily for atleast one week you'll see the miracle
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by karryn(f): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
mossco05:
O.P the natural milk from a virgin breast can do the magic,trust me your face will be as smooth as dat of a new born baby.
I can't stop laughing, that's almost impossible
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by herzern(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
centyboy:

I finally catch up with you! grin

Bro!...
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please leave things the way they are before you make things worse. I know someone who made attempt to clear his few pimples scars and right now, you can't look directly into his face because it's digusting
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by eripecs(f): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pimples and those spots will clear with time. What you need do is stop pinching and fingering them. When I was a teenager, my face used to be very smooth to the point that a friend became jealous. LOL. We later met a woman who explained the different stages of pimples to us. She told my friend that it may be after marriage hers will disappear while mine will appear. TRUE TRUE. When I got married and became pregnant eh... the face became wor-wor with pimples but cleared off after delivery. So cheer up! They will go naturally.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Asorite(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Firstly forget all oyibo products wy u dy use. We b yoruba tribe. Add me on my Facebook @ Asorire baba t... So we can have private chat
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by mjswthrt(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Clean ur face with DEEP PORE face cleanser and rub HONEY on ur face before u go to bed every night
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by yinchar(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Forget all this Bitterleaf drink etc.

Buy Retino-A cream (less than N2000 per tube), you can start with 0.025%, apply every night and you can use sunscren SPF15, if you working in the sun during the day.

Come back after 2 weeks to share your testimony.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by beedemmie(f): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op, go to herb sellers, tell them you want to buy omi aro (dye water) like #100. wash your face, rub with the liquid in the morning and when going to bed. The liquid will pepper you small but the pimples and spot will clear within five days if used correctly.
I know a lot of people who buy this when going to svhool

2 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Raylight2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Use Tetmosol soap for the magic to happen.

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by corisande: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
gozmok1:
BEST WAY
1.DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AT LEAST 8LITERS EVERY DAY.
2.EAT MORE FRUIT.

3.DON'T APPLY HEAVY MAKE UPS.

THANK ME LATER
8 litres ke? At least? Hmmmmm. That's too much water to consume
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
tundelis:
Take the above advice and stop doing the vaseline exercise also angry

Thank me later cheesy

Ode...i dnt masturbate ..stop spewing gibberish!!

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by plainmirror(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op buy 'peau de lune' cleanser. Apply at night before sleep and in the morning.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Boyooosa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
@OP PLS WHICHEVER ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU, PLS MENTION ME!
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Torduetee(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op i suggest u use hydrogenperoxide......
I knw it was not dsign for face cleanin,but it does the magic n its cheap( 70 box or 100 box)at any pharmacy.........
Syd effect.... Changes ur hair to brown or gold color,so bcareful not to let it touch ur hair......
Hydrogenperoxide is an anticeptic agent,which kills off bacterias in an affected area of d skin, n d cus of acne is as a result of bacteria killin d blood cell around ur face......
Lol too much grammar, hope u code,rememba to use cotton woo
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Jodforex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Boyooosa:
@OP PLS WHICHEVER ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU, PLS MENTION ME!
and me too... cry
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by apple30(f): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sayelabola:

For dark nipples, I would strongly suggest you give it up to a man to suck. grin grin
Lwkmd ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by lukeosi4life(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
I HAVE A RELATED ISSUE TOO, MINE IS SCARS @ THE BACK OF MY HEAD AS RESULT OF BUMPS TREATMENT. PLS WHAT WILL APPLY ON IT TO REMOVE THE SCARS? I NEED URGENT RESPONSE HERE
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Bigmikedagod(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
na acid sure pass cool
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greataausim:
Remembered back days in senior secondary school... So irritating with my classmate ( Jafar) not real name. Seen whitish murcor with bad odour. The sad things is that he was expelled from the school because of pimples on his face..... But later found solutions to his pimples which is Chloriphenia injection which cost him thousand of money to clears his pimples....

Did u care to read what u wrote.?

This is one of the reasons post UME is very important

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
misscall247:
Eh ya I was once in dis........bt u no wat,u will soon smile!!!!

Use warm water and nixdom.

Please is it nixdom or nixoderm?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Chai! Nne you need Jessus!

How and why?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
beedemmie:
Op, go to herb sellers, tell them you want to buy omi aro (dye water) like #100. wash your face, rub with the liquid in the morning and when going to bed. The liquid will pepper you small but the pimples and spot will clear within five days if used correctly.
I know a lot of people who buy this when going to svhool

Please how wonderful is this?does it bleach up?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
yinchar:
Forget all this Bitterleaf drink etc.

Buy Retino-A cream (less than N2000 per tube), you can start with 0.025%, apply every night and you can use sunscren SPF15, if you working in the sun during the day.

Come back after 2 weeks to share your testimony.

Do u have idea of the price of the sunscreen spf15
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by sixtus3606(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Samanza89:
I suggest you visit a dermatologist.... Because what that worked for someone else might not work on you. Dermatologist will have to test your skin before recommending any product or probably treatment..

BEST COMMENT!!!

Op yo'heard angry

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Tobyshegz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greataausim:
Remembered back days in senior secondary school... So irritating with my classmate ( Jafar) not real name. Seen whitish murcor with bad odour. The sad things is that he was expelled from the school because of pimples on his face..... But later found solutions to his pimples which is Chloriphenia injection which cost him thousand of money to clears his pimples....
Bros, this your tale ehn, e get level oo grin grin
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by sixtus3606(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Torduetee:
Op i suggest u use hydrogenperoxide......
I knw it was not dsign for face cleanin,but it does the magic n its cheap( 70 box or 100 box)at any pharmacy.........
Syd effect.... Changes ur hair to brown or gold color,so bcareful not to let it touch ur hair......
Hydrogenperoxide is an anticeptic agent,which kills off bacterias in an affected area of d skin, n d cus of acne is as a result of bacteria killin d blood cell around ur face......
Lol too much grammar, hope u code,rememba to use cotton woo
I'm still searching for the GRAMMAR angry
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by JOOHEL: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

Hello bro

Use OCHE DUDU herbal soap

then Shea Butter with Coconut Oil
(Cold pressed)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by lieNEWS: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
The best I can advice u use is coconut oil. I have been using that as body and face cream since I was introduced to it. Use it for 2 weeks and thank me later.

The yoruba name is adi-agbon I don't know any other tribal names it has

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.