Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tears=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears=>write Up By Dindy (372 Views)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
TEARS=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
Little salty water;it helps me express my inner pain or joy,it shows my weakness and strength(remember real men cry),it tells people my feelings,it comes with emotions(not all the time).
Sometimes it helps me cool down,sometimes it raises my emotion to the peak.
Tears of joy and tears of sorrow are two different emotion from the same source.
I have never had tears of joy(don't get me wrong,what I meant by that was that I have never been over joyed in such a way that it laid to me crying ).
The day I had tears of sorrow was.......(i won't tell you about that)but I will tell you the other one I had,which happened when I saw a disable boy with no fingers in church.
That day I felt so weak and I felt tears in my eyes,I tried to hold it back but it still found its way out of my eyes.
Their was this other time when I was in secondary school( you all know how last day things feels like what it goes,you will surly miss everyone),well I kinda cried and I was very depressed and sad.
But there is one thing I have come learn from tears and that is;"it is good to let it out when you have the feeling to,it shows people you care,it make people realize the love hidden in your heart,it lifts the load off your heart,it sets you free of some emotional break down".
I think I will cry now so that you guys can see the love I have for you read my write ups,thank you guys for all your love#happy heart.
SOMETIMES TO WIN THE GREATEST BATTLE OF LIFE YOU HAVE TO CRY FOR YOUR ENEMY TO LOSE.
REMEMBER GOD AND JESUS ALSO WEPT,SO IF OUR CREATOR CAN SHEARED TEARS WHO ARE WE NOT TO LET THE TEARS OUT OF ITS CAGE.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING...................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp/viber number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or OSSYNNAMDI @
outlook.com facebook name:ossy andy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com.........twitter@nnamdiossy......Instagram#OSS
YNNAMDI

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Books On Amazon Kindle From Nigeria ! / Epic Moments IV / To The Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.