Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (8628 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Us Verified With 57$ For Sale / US Verified Adsense Account With $57 For Sale - Very Cheap (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2016
I jst dey observe
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by MrAldrick: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
donbrowser:
No much difference just your method of receiving funds

If you are in need of Naija verified Google Adsense, send me a mail

omo ur digits lets whatsapp
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
It is better you work for AdSense approval than purchase it. so as to avoid story that touch the heart. I was also like buying adsense till i put all my effort towards getting approval.

Thanks for this

I am learning
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
something to say
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
US and Nigeria adsense account are different, in the sense of payments, approval, and verification of the holder, but it is easier to get approved with a non hosted us account, thats the advantage, but the disadvantage is for u to be verified, nigeria adsense acct require lots of reviews bfor u get approved, bt for the verification its easy cause u are living in the country, if u are using a naija acct ur revenue will be poor, i prefer going for the two with different blogs

this is my blog www.slashnec.tk visit it and get detailed infomation
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sphilip1:
From my little experience. If you are buying a us adsense account, you have to verify with a us address (there are companies in us that offer vitual address for you, they will receive your pin and mail it to you. They just charge like 25 dollars)

but you can receive payment here in Nigeria with your domicilary account or payoneer.

A nigeria adsense still has the default currency as dollars. When verifying it, the pin will be sent to your house address, you can recieve payment either to your savings or domicillary account.

Am just a fan of adsense, ogbongeblog and www.techkibay.com
which company is that?
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are you looking for a non hosted Google Adsense for your Website or Application!!!
You are at the right place..at the right source....at the reliable source...
We have a Newly Fully approved Google Adsense at affordable price!!!
4k only
Both US and UK account for sale...
Call or Whatsapp now @ 08131030070
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Sphilip1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
chineduemmao:
which company is that?

Shoptomydoor
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Sphilip1:

Shoptomydoor
yeah i have seen those but can they deliver in two weeks because adsense just warned me that i have less than 30 days to verify or they would block ads from appearing... am scared
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by naijagat: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Naija AdSense account available.. chat me on WhatsApp. 090.530. 920. 78..
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Sphilip1(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
chineduemmao:
yeah i have seen those but can they deliver in two weeks because adsense just warned me that i have less than 30 days to verify or they would block ads from appearing... am scared

I doubt, 3 weeks is possible.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by shoptomydoor: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello Chineduemmao,

Just to correct the misconception, we do not deliver in 2 weeks, our normal transit is from 3-4 days for express shipping via Air and 6-11 days for standard shipping. However, for google adsense once we receive it we scan and send to our customers within 24-48 business hours once you have made payment. For more information talk to us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

chineduemmao:

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by edemaniekan: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello everyone...
I can give you google non hosted accounts in less than three days at a very affordable price. Do not make payment until you confirm the account.
Call me through this number: +2347066385329.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
fnep2smooth:
It doesn't matter, just that with Nigeria account you will be paid through direct deposit to your bank account. But the US account will pay through PayPal, Pioneer Mastercard etc. $Someone told me)
adsense doesnt pay via paypal
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by khizzyblakes(m): 2:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Verified naija non-hosted adsense available for sale @affordable rate....if intrested'pls call"09058974167 or whatapp me on"09066880143"
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
US and Nigeria adsense account are different, in the sense of payments, approval, and verification of the holder, but it is easier to get approved with a non hosted us account, thats the advantage, but the disadvantage is for u to be verified, nigeria adsense acct require lots of reviews bfor u get approved, bt for the verification its easy cause u are living in the country, if u are using a naija acct ur revenue will be poor, i prefer going for the two with different blogs

this is my blog www.slashnec.tk visit it and get detailed infomation

If this question is still valid.

This is the greatest piece of bullshit Ive read in quite a while.

I have also seen crappy internet marketers tout US adsense accounts for ridiculous prices. Why py for an adsense account when you can open one yourself.

And then what is this talk about reviews on Nigeria site. Heck I got my adsense up and running in a matter of minutes. The only hitch is that you need to make sure you use a postal address that is feasible otherwise you will wait forever for the PIN to arrive. In my case I waited about a month to receive mine.

I should say I requested a new pin close to a month after the first one did not arrive. Both PINS arrived within a space of one month after request. And by the way, the PINs were the same.

US account, Nigeria account - no difference except maybe payment method.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by MRGRACE(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian verified Adsense account available for sale..call or whatsapp 07060945564

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Custom Domain/sub Domain Name For Your / School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary School / Park N Shop Acquires Shopforless.com,nigeria's Pioneer Online Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.