Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (41517 Views)

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by woli2shehu: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
The makeup has reduced the beauty it is too much. Wish you happy birthday
Tolexander:
official "aristo"!
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:
Na wa o...This early marriage of a thing is not good at all. Hope she will be able to complete her education with marriage issues that may arise from time to time undecided sad
But sleeping with men at young age do not attract such comment from you right

The girls are comfortable in their husbands house and not complaining to you or someone, go for your so called education and make sure you don't end up visiting churches in your 40s or 50s crying for husband.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Achor1111(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seven Deadly Sins : Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Science without humanity. Knowledge without character. Politics without principle. Commerce without morality. Worship without sacrifice
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Brightgem(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
ct2:
Pls help I want to be first to comment
kikikikikkki You really need help.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by mailmitch(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
sarrki:
This people Sabi better thing

Fresh blood

Nothing left for the masses

Guy abeg I no fit laff, I neva chop grin
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Brightgem(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
I be muslim, yes permitted with conditions but this kin one no make sense, wha is 18 year old business with 55 year old man. his kids age mate. Iranu. Sanusi be falling hand, his role as local ruler sef, no impact. Who her Birthday epp, make them hide theirself abeg.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Her Father is the Current Lamido not Late, Remember he said he will go and do the Lamido in Cameroon during the GEJ Scam Confab? undecided
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Vicror1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is it that these young hausa men are not good enough to marry this teenagers?

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mrakthedream:

Must you comment?..think before you type bro..
all I see is symptoms of painment from the truth I spoke, you were too pained to even see the "f" on my moniker, grin me I have said my own
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Can the Emir really meet the sexual capacity of this fresh engine? I really get amazed how girls of 18 -20 years old cope with marrying elderly men. Is it true love or love money and fame?
Well oga Lamido try, after some of my abo.ki brothers dey marry 14 years old girls
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by ALAYORMII: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Did I just see 19th birthday??

Speechless
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
see your life.....how many wives Abraham who God calls His personal best friend has?

How many wives David had?

How many wives Moses had?

How many wives King Solomon who is called "wise" had?

You can restrict yourself to only one wife even if you truly know you need more and are well capable of taking care of any responsibility it comes forth with in shear hypocrisy, but then be cheating carelessly with many girls outside.

Btw its always better to marry at 14 than to be sleeping with different men at 14 and thinking you are too young for marriage.

And lastly,divorce is one of the worst unfortunate situations God hates to see it happen but it has its own conditions which will benefit both the couples if done and divorcing for just to make room for another wife is certainly not among.
if you like justify why you give out your own daughters at 14, that's your business, I have said my own grin,the truth hurts, I know, we are talking about now,and David didn't start marrying under aged girls according to his time, 14 according to our time is underage no matter how much you justify it
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Myself2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=Hadeyeancah post=48506226][/quote]

Sharrap dia,he made sense
Sanusi is a paedo and I bet you he must have been sleeping with that teenager way before she was 18

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Ralphdan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
youngest85:
so hausa also do make up?

Am a serving corper in kano.Believe me we de learn for make up compered to hausa people even a girl of 4yrs is already making up.

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by oodua1stson: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
55 ear old man lying on an 18 tear old girl?

Animals everywhere
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by amnesty7: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very wrong to refer to her father as late. He is the reigning Lamido of Adamawa.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Hillarie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
We keep marvelling when a 30-year old man rapes a 3-year old child..
What about this?
A shameless Monarch who should be the Father of the Land sleeping with a girl he is 30+ years older than. And nobody is saying anything?

Islam teachings on Marriage and Child abuse are like:

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Temysteve(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
kenonze:
I have a lot to say but chose to keep it to myself
Berra!!!
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by emmyid(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mrakthedream:

Must you comment?..think before you type bro..

He is saying the truth bro... Got some Alhajis in my areas, and that is what they do.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Onyiridike(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:
Na wa o...This early marriage of a thing is not good at all. Hope she will be able to complete her education with marriage issues that may arise from time to time undecided sad

In your dictionary, everybody must go to a university right?

The young lady is happy and may live a more enjoyous and fulfilled life than a PhD holder.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by ogohfrankmoses(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
when mallam sanusi is confuse and sees her a nize thinking will start flowing
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
see your life.....how many wives Abraham who God calls His personal best friend has?

You can restrict yourself to only one wife even if you truly know you need more and are well capable of taking care of any responsibility it comes forth with in shear hypocrisy, but then be cheating carelessly with many girls outside.

Btw its always better to marry at 14 than to be sleeping with different men at 14 and thinking you are too young for marriage.

And lastly,divorce is one of the worst unfortunate situations God hates to see it happen but it has its own conditions which will benefit both the couples if done and divorcing for just to make room for another wife is certainly not among.

it's is not wise to
marry at 14 nor is it for a girl of 14 to be sleeping with different men at that age . rather she should be in school studying . any man who lust over a 14 years old is definitely a pedophile ..

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Onyiridike:

In your dictionary, everybody must go to a university right?

The young lady is happy and may live a more enjoyous and fulfilled life than a PhD holder.
itz young generation like hers that nigeria needs to bring about its development, that is why she needs to go to a university to acquire the skills, be it medicine, engineering, etc. But getting married will just destroy that.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Maski87: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
This man will live long ,him sabi that its good tochange oil, in the next 5 years him go get amother sweet sixteen
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
But sleeping with men at young age do not attract such comment from you right

The girls are comfortable in their husbands house and not complaining to you or someone, go for your so called education and make sure you don't end up visiting churches in your 40s or 50s crying for husband.
lol...It is not that she is spending 15 years in school. Most courses are either 4 or 5 years. Maybe just medicine that is about 7 years and she will not be old when but highly educated nd it is also possible to get engaged in school, then when she is done, she can go and marry. There is no harm there.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by adeleke5157: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
youngest85:

Wow u shld come to Abuja. 13 yr old girls wear thick foundations wt colours all over their face. Hausa girls are very well groomed in d art of seduction from a young age, even as they wear their scarf, their face is always very heavily made up, like a bride, & their Ankara skirts are cut to perfection. Ecspecially d rich ones.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Some of his own children may be older than the girl he married. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:

lol...It is not that she is spending 15 years in school. Most courses are either 4 or 5 years. Maybe just medicine that is about 7 years and she will not be old when but highly educated nd it is also possible to get engaged in school, then when she is done, she can go and marry. There is no harm there.
Shey na you dey set time for men to follow marry them wife abi?
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by mhosqo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Taaah, mechionunnu gi diaa! My friend? Wat r u blabbing
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Shey na you dey set time for men to follow marry them wife abi?

If he really loves her, waiting won't be a problem. Besides, it will give them more time to get to know each other more. It is all about her partner being understanding. Am sure no man can tell me he won't be proud of his wife making a difference in the society.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Ebenezerk2: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
No tribe will beat Hausa in make-up
youngest85:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.