Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... (662 Views)

Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... by Nelbless(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
if You watched this movie and you are still in your parents house you need DELIVERANCE.

Re: If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... by Nelbless(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
remember this movie??

Re: If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... by finalboss1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
you cnt tell me dat ahn... lols. ...i love this movie
Re: If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... by ammyluv2002(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lolz...chai! Hot cake then

Op, i agree with you jare grin
Re: If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir.... by richardoz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
This OP is a crazy comedian lollz! one of the interesting movies then!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Needs To Define It's Type Of Stories. / "A Trip To Jamaica" Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie Of 2016 Is Set To Premiere / Nollywood Movie Trailer: What Lies Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.