Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Long Does Your Earphone Last? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does Your Earphone Last? (13997 Views)

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full / The Infinix Dual Noise Cancellation Earphone (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by ifyonuoha(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
The highest life span of my earphone 1month.....[and it was a follow come]

Nobody should come and start bashing people by saying "N200 earphones" even N1500 na the same

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
it's a lie bro....an OFIA earphone dat I bought is still good till now...bought it 9H
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2016
cupidhero:

Most of us usually start caring about these headphones once it starts acting funny.....if the left or right ear malfunctions then we suddenly start caring for it and then it's already too late. Once boys hear an earpiece is an original or carry come they start using it carelessly thinking it can withstand the tangle and twist they put it through. I can't do anything with joy unless i have an earpiece blasting my favorite tune while i work....i even sleep with it still stuck to ma ears.
Seems guys are more destructive lipsrsealed. It is mostly guys saying theirs spoilt after 'a day'...lols.
That's true @ maintenance culture, I can't even say I am a very careful person, but I've never had to buy a new earpiece, charger or use a screen-guard on my phone(s).

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by abdulaz: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:
I'm already fed up with those 200 naira ear-piece.....

I onced bought 3 in a week...

Please....anyone who can recommend a much more better earpiece should please mention me.....

I no fit buy d one wey pass 1k thouqh.....
Buy meizu ep10. It goes for 800 naira. It can withstand twist and harsh weather.

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Isiterere(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Nokia N95 earpiece follow-come 2008- 2015 =7good years. A friend spoilt it last year. BlackBerry Z3 follow-come earpiece 13months, a friend spoilt it too. Samsung follow-come ; 3months still counting.
lifespan depend on how you protect it.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:
Usually I use $20 headphones and they last for 4-6 months maybe would last much longer if I didn't care about them but my ex recently bought me $200 beats Solo 2...These headphones are going to the grave with me in the next 60 years...I don't care if I will buy new ones. I take care of them and I have heard the average lifespan is like 2 years.
Mine's a black detox beats, been using it for about a year now with no problems
Its better to invest in good headphones instead of wasting money buying new ones every two weeks

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Listening(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Haaaa Na die o grin all the earphones wey I don buy ehhn iffa add D money ehhn I fit buy small phone
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
My jvc xxplode. 5 years and counting. This earphone has refused to give up. You can see how thick the cords are. It never tangles too. It cane with black buds. I replaced the buds with those white ones.

The yeye sony I used before this jvc lasted only 1.5 years before one of the speakers gave up. I think the sony was an mdr series.

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by alexarelano(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
N200 headset 2 months and counting
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by stubbornman(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:
Usually I use $20 headphones and they last for 4-6 months maybe would last much longer if I didn't care about them but my ex recently bought me $200 beats Solo 2...These headphones are going to the grave with me in the next 60 years...I don't care if I will buy new ones. I take care of them and I have heard the average lifespan is like 2 years.
keep lying bro its your right..... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by king94(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2016
6 months and I bought it for 700 naira.

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nsonaso(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:

Why don't you start handling your English with care??

What you don't know is BIGGER than you. What need have I to lie

I use Original Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Dynamic Driver Earphone
Attached is the picture...

Also check Elijahdre thread he sells Xiaomi Piston 3 N8,500
The XiaomiHybrid Dual Dynamic Driver is more expensive and more quality than any other Xiaomi earphone except the new overhead head phone

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by litaninja(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2016
I can attest to the quality of the JVC Xplodes...mad earbuds. Original samsung earbuds last a life time as well. I don't understand the people mentioning any of the beats by dre range here. Overpriced crap. But what do I know, I just a silly Sound Techie in my spare time.
@OP: Invest in enjoying your music, go online, order yourself a pair of Boses, AKGs, H&Ks, B&Os and you cant go wrong. My AKGs have lasted about 5 years, i'm looking to buy a new pair, because they have a newer series now. cheesy

#1,000 will ONLY give you #1,000 value = CRAP.

shinarambo1:
My jvc xxplode. 5 years and counting. This earphone has refused to give up. You can see how thick the cords are. It never tangles too. It cane with black buds. I replaced the buds with those white ones.

The yeye sony I used before this jvc lasted only 1.5 years before one of the speakers gave up. I think the sony was an mdr series.

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Davidson194(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
abdulaz:

Buy meizu ep10. It goes for 800 naira. It can withstand twist and harsh weather.
Bros you sabi jor, EP10 is bae used one of mine for six months before it spoilt..dat earpiece get bass die and it doesn't penetrate the ear wink

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by confistified(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2016
My cousin bought me a Skull Candy Smoking Buds $25 nd av been using it since January year..... 8months nd counting

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by beautiful232(f): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:

maybe when I start school I will

thanks

You perfect that why we not the same
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by NigerianScholar: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Nobody should come and start bashing people by saying "N200 earphones" even N1500 na the same

Buy blackberry premium headphones

Thank me later
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by kika23(f): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Mine lasted 2 good years.... Sony Xperia follow come... I just buried it recently...
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by DOD1: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
I thought I was the only one experiencing that

click the link below to learn how to be a successful blogger
http://ebb7ajq4impm8n84t2rdizqt24./?tid=BLOG-AUG-2016
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by beautiful232(f): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:

maybe with nairaland.....I will learn new English

that's why I'm here

perfect English speaker like you is not suppose to be here...don't you think so
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Reeberry: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Turks:
Iphone 6s headphones = almost a year now

Sony headset (12k) = 6months and counting

Some guys have a habit of twisting/folding wired headphones which is completely wrong. I never twist mine.

Bottom line: It all depends on how you handle your electronic devices.

Your comment is full of lies. The 6s is obviously lie. When did the phone came out that the earpiece is almost a year now?
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by stanisbaratheon: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
I once used an earphone for 4 years but it got destroyed by a careless lady just last month.
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by herzern(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
beautiful232:

maybe with nairaland.....I will learn new English

that's why I'm here

perfect English speaker like you is not suppose to be here...don't you think so

Yhu mentioned me earlier...... I iqnored......

Did I upset yhu by my post??...

If yes.....

My Apologies!
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Nsonaso:

You see your life... Buy quality earphone ones you refuse and choose to be wasting your money on cheap 1k5 earphone.
I use earphone of 6k++ and it has been serving me well
Original Xiaomi Hybrid Dynamic Dual Driver.
ordinary earphone 4 6k??

nah... U dey enjoy o
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Okusi(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Nsonaso:

You see your life... Buy quality earphone ones you refuse and choose to be wasting your money on cheap 1k5 earphone.
I use earphone of 6k++ and it has been serving me well
Original Xiaomi Hybrid Dynamic Dual Driver.

where did u order for the stuff
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by gonkin(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Since 2013 mine refused to go bad ooo, it came with a nokia Bluetooth bh100 both bt and earpiece are fine

i also have a 2013 N200 earpiece, still working till date.

Its how u stress them when u using it and how u keep them when u not using it that counts.

I dont ever ring mine spiral, i hang it on a nail or on my neck
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by lurdkriss: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
I discovered This earpice Somtime last year,the longest I have used it waz bout 4 mnths plus,all. The ones I av ever used,I didn't stop using them bcus it just stoped working..nevr,its alwaays been carelessness on my part,so it cld last up to a year or more if well. Taken care of,I m using one currently now nd its d second mnth

Guess how much...

Just 200 naira

Try it and see for urself grin

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by beautiful232(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:

Yhu mentioned me earlier...... I iqnored......

Did I upset yhu by my post??...

If yes.....

My Apologies!

Why don't you start handling your English with care....

that's what you sent to me....I should start handling my English with care huh

some people like you are out Der to make others feel bad

but that's ok by be....thanks
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by herzern(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2016
beautiful232:

Why don't you start handling your English with care....

that's what you sent to me....I should start handling my English with care huh

some people like you are out Der to make others feel bad

but that's ok by be....thanks

Trust me......I didn't mean it....

Do not take my post too serious.......

Most are for fun!

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by googlepikins: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2016
To be honest I took my sisters iphone earphone and I've been using it for two years.

Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by eneez(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2016
mine lasts till my sister finds them
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
No matter how cheap or expensive something is I think the way it is used matters a lot!

The one am using came with my phone in June last year and am still using it even before typing this comment.

It is best to buy originals! one sure way I have maintained mine is....never twist it. instead I roll it in form of a circle to keep when not in use.
Re: How Long Does Your Earphone Last? by Nickymezor(f): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Mine does last ooo....most guys re very destructive jare... Dey misuse it more or less

Nairaland App / Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread