Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Being Good Without God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being Good Without God (2562 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Good Without God by EyeHateGod: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I never said I read it. wink
I knew U didn't cause if U did U wouldn't have made that statement. I read it and I took the good point out

1 Like

Re: Being Good Without God by Pdizzle(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Good read
Re: Being Good Without God by HCpaul(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aaronsrod:
A fool saith in his heart there is no God!

You're goodness and morality will lead you to Hell. Get wisdom and repent!

Even a fool knows that there is no god(s) and that is why they intelligently uttered it in their heart but as for our wise Christians, it's the contrary.

It just pains me how the Christians shouts it aloud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Good Without God by MistadeRegal(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I see. You want to be perfect. I don't. Imperfection in nature is what makes it enjoyable wink

Clearly from the heart of a carnal minded mortal.
Re: Being Good Without God by cloudgoddess(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Clearly from the heart of a carnal minded mortal.
You're talking as if you yourself aren't a mortal...
Re: Being Good Without God by MistadeRegal(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You're talking as if you yourself aren't a mortal...

Hello…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Dangerous Religious Cults In The World / Utilisation Of Coincidence By Religious Folks. / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.