Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) (4311 Views)

9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
If you don’t have a peplum blouse/top, it’s high time you got one.
Peplum is a short full flounce or an extension of a garment below the waist, covering the hips.
The peplum design is a trend which has kept gaining more popularity in our society. It’s a design that can be worn either corporately or made with in lovely traditional or aso ebi style.
With peplum, you don’t have to worry much about your body shape. It’s a design that can be worn and use to re define your body shape. It’s a design that gives an illusion of a cinched waist and with the fullness of the flare sitting well on the hip or creating an illusion of one.
Peplum can be made at approximately 2” below your hip bones to give a well-defined figure.
It can be paired with jeans trouser, pencil skirt, pants and so on.
Here is a compilation of some peplum designs collated together for your view and make.
You can also add yours

Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
more

Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
more

Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by jashar(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ayaf thief my next styles. grin grin grin

but my goodness, shocked shocked shocked

who put make up on that child?

1 Like

Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
lolx, you are freeeeeeeeee
post the pix here and let us see the style whenever you wear it
Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
more

Re: PEPLUM; The Trend That Isn't Fading (photos) by dharmielol(f): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2011. Meet The 37 Contestants. / Where I Can Buy Industrial Sewing Machine / Classic Dresses For Classic Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.