Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! (4422 Views)

Offline Navigation Map For Cars [reverse Camera,audio/video Recoder,tracker ] / Help On Buying Gps Tracker For My Car / Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Kashif(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
A Brand New Tracking Method That Fits Anybody’s Budget.
Have you ever gone shopping and forgot where you parked your car? It’s happened to all of us. And wandering through the parking lot on a hot day clicking the panic button so your alarm goes off can be frustrating and irritating.
Now you don’t need an expensive GPS unit or annoying monthly subscription service to keep tabs on your car. You can track your vehicle without breaking the bank and it’s easier than you ever thought it could be!
As you know, most aftermarket GPS tracking units are expensive and must be installed by a professional. Similar services offered by car manufacturers as a “concierge service” are actually expensive monthly subscriptions that they conveniently hide in you car payment. Either way, they are both costly and require you to pay a monthly bill just to maintain the service. But don’t we already pay enough monthly bills?
The good news for you is technology is solving many of life’s most annoying problems: Like losing and forgetting where you parked your car!
One company has created a tiny device with an advanced tracking app that works with iPhone or Android phones and it could be exactly what you’re looking for.

What is it?
It’s called TrackR, it’s about the size of a quarter and it’s revolutionizing the way we keep track of our important things.
trackr-bravo-4

How does it work?
Simple! You only need to install the thin battery in the TrackR, download the free app on your iPhone or Android, link the device to the app and then attach TrackR to whatever you want to keep tabs on. In less than 5 minutes you are ready to go!
Once it’s all set up you can even attach it to your suitcases when you travel, cars, your keys, your wallet, your expensive electronics and anything else you can think of.
The possibilities are endless!
Tracking your stuff really is that easy. No monthly subscriptions or bills to pay! You have enough stress to deal with – let TrackR keep tabs on your valuables while you tend to life’s real problems.
Lets say you want to track your car, simply hide the tiny device anywhere like under the floor mats, in the glove compartment or in the trunk. (Somewhere it won’t be found if your car gets stolen!)

Caveat: I don't rep this company; don't recommend them; never knew them; just passing info I 'jammed' on the net this afternoon.

http://improvedmindset.com/trackr6/
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'm looking for somthing as simple as this, especially when I send my people on an errand.
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Kashif(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
There you have it then! grin cool
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Available @N12,500. Contact me if you need one. See my signature below for contact details. Limited quantities Available.

Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Fogman:
Available @N12,500. Contact me if you need one. See my signature below for contact details. Limited quantities Available.

my foggy man wink let's see on whatsapp sharply
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

my foggy man wink let's see on whatsapp sharply
Ok boss
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by laivwire(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fogman:
Boss,is this item still available?
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2016
laivwire:
Boss,is this item still available?
New stock available next week
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by lonelydora: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Fogman:

New stock available next week

I dey game ooooo
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2016
lonelydora:

I dey game ooooo

Ok
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by uplus4eva: 2:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Plx i nid it, hw can i hv your whatsapp number? Mine is ,07010450442 thanks
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2016
uplus4eva:
Plx i nid it, hw can i hv your whatsapp number? Mine is ,07010450442 thanks

Available N15,500

Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 2:44am On Oct 23, 2016
lonelydora:

I dey game ooooo
Available N15,500
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by ironheart(m): 5:12am On Oct 23, 2016
A quick question for you.

What network does this GPS work on? Does it connect to your phone wireless by Bluetooth tooth, wifi or gsm.
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
ironheart:
A quick question for you.

What network does this GPS work on? Does it connect to your phone wireless by Bluetooth tooth, wifi or gsm.

No network required.
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by aaidel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
how do we buy? the company website isn't going through
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
aaidel:

1 Like

Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
aaidel:

Available! N12500. See my signature for my contact
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Namzy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just read and found this won't work if you are far away. So as for people hoping to track your stolen car with this, am sorry it won't work if said car is not within your vicinity. Only works on misplaced keys, bags etc that are within a certain distance or it can piggyback on other nearby tracker to increase the distance but believe me you won't find your car or item if the thief has gone several miles.

1 Like

Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Namzy:
Just read and found this won't work if you are far away. So as for people hoping to track your stolen car with this, am sorry it won't work if said car is not within your vicinity. Only works on misplaced keys, bags etc that are within a certain distance or it can piggyback on other nearby tracker to increase the distance but believe me you won't find your car or item if the thief has gone several miles.

Unlike traditional GPS, Crowd GPS uses the power of the existing cell phones all around us to help locate lost items. The technology works by having the TrackR device broadcast a unique ID over Bluetooth Low Energy when lost.

correct namzy
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by joeybankz: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2016
When it comes to learning how to use GPS tracker on android phone, one thing comes to mind and that is car tracking.
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrackR available N15500 only
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by proffc: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
I've seen it too. Have you tried it out yet? and with all these USD probs in the country, how do you place orders for all the stuffs you use? (I'm asking because I have just stumbled on your gear rebuild thread. I am really impressed)

Kashif:
A Brand New Tracking Method That Fits Anybody’s Budget.
Have you ever gone shopping and forgot where you parked your car? It’s happened to all of us. And wandering through the parking lot on a hot day clicking the panic button so your alarm goes off can be frustrating and irritating.
Now you don’t need an expensive GPS unit or annoying monthly subscription service to keep tabs on your car. You can track your vehicle without breaking the bank and it’s easier than you ever thought it could be!
As you know, most aftermarket GPS tracking units are expensive and must be installed by a professional. Similar services offered by car manufacturers as a “concierge service” are actually expensive monthly subscriptions that they conveniently hide in you car payment. Either way, they are both costly and require you to pay a monthly bill just to maintain the service. But don’t we already pay enough monthly bills?
The good news for you is technology is solving many of life’s most annoying problems: Like losing and forgetting where you parked your car!
One company has created a tiny device with an advanced tracking app that works with iPhone or Android phones and it could be exactly what you’re looking for.

What is it?
It’s called TrackR, it’s about the size of a quarter and it’s revolutionizing the way we keep track of our important things.
trackr-bravo-4

How does it work?
Simple! You only need to install the thin battery in the TrackR, download the free app on your iPhone or Android, link the device to the app and then attach TrackR to whatever you want to keep tabs on. In less than 5 minutes you are ready to go!
Once it’s all set up you can even attach it to your suitcases when you travel, cars, your keys, your wallet, your expensive electronics and anything else you can think of.
The possibilities are endless!
Tracking your stuff really is that easy. No monthly subscriptions or bills to pay! You have enough stress to deal with – let TrackR keep tabs on your valuables while you tend to life’s real problems.
Lets say you want to track your car, simply hide the tiny device anywhere like under the floor mats, in the glove compartment or in the trunk. (Somewhere it won’t be found if your car gets stolen!)

Caveat: I don't rep this company; don't recommend them; never knew them; just passing info I 'jammed' on the net this afternoon.

http://improvedmindset.com/trackr6/

Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fogman:

Available! N12500. See my signature for my contact
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by DEXTROVERT: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Fogman post=51571020][/quote]
I need one to screw inside my laptop,in case of theft...obviously can't work well for cars...can I get this to Dutse Jigawa State
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
DEXTROVERT:

I need one to screw inside my laptop,in case of theft...obviously can't work well for cars...can I get this to Dutse Jigawa State

Possible
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Kashif(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
proffc:
I've seen it too. Have you tried it out yet? and with all these USD probs in the country, how do you place orders for all the stuffs you use? (I'm asking because I have just stumbled on your gear rebuild thread. I am really impressed)

I have never used it before. As per the USD, I just pay with my naira debit card.
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by DEXTROVERT: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fogman:

Possible
at what price, can we chat 08062207386
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by Fogman(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
DEXTROVERT:

at what price, can we chat 08062207386
N12500. Whatsapp 08033677688
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by DECOtech(m): 12:39am On Dec 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I'm looking for somthing as simple as this, especially when I send my people on an errand.

You can just drop it in thier pockets
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by sogtek: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
TrackR can help you secure, stop misplacing your valuables…Have you in any way lost your car on a parking lot? click here to read more
http://www.sogtek.com/trackr-device-car-trackr-vehicle-tracking-device-buy-trackr/
Re: This Cheap GPS Tracker Might Interest You! by timyonkers: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2018
TrackR is a good one. Gps tracking beacons also do the job very well. I love the Bluetooth low energy beacon from Gofleet. Nowadays I can't think of traveling without a tracker.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain What This Vin Report Means Pleaseee!!!!!!!!! / Honda Civic Fuel Consumption At 7km Per Liter / Which Is Better Mazda Mpv Versus Toyota Picnic Versus Mitsubishi Space Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.