Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos (67422 Views)

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by hakimmiyya: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
neolboy:

mind you those men u called make them their first wife not with this peadophile emir making children his 3rd wife

Is there any difference between a thief and an armed robber ? Waiting for your answer.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by lielbree: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
hammer2010:
No dis respect to Islam, but the whole ideology seems to be dangerously centered around women, especially virgins.

They don't only have a seeming craze for getting married to under aged girls, but they equally believe when you die fighting for "Allah, " you will be rewarded with 72 virgins
Their great prophet was a sex addicted blood thirsty maniac undecided
The guy came up with creative ways to fvck kids cry
Just Google "thighing"

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Princess4ng(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
nextstep:

Yes, and they didn't have modern medicine either...

But I get your point.
good
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abobakucannibal: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
wirinet:

Just like Ojukwu would have touched Bianca's Punny after attending her naming ceremony

You must be very stupid for calling Ojukwu here idiot.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Look at foolish fake Jew talking. Can you also deny that your igbo brother kanu nnwankwo is not a pedophilist.

won't exchange words wit RoosterDrinker lik u is a waste of precious time!
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Bbrown65: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Just like kanu nwankwo and nnamdi kanu the prostitute hooker.
u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by hakimmiyya: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
lielbree:

Their great prophet was a sex addicted blood thirsty maniac undecided
The guy came up with creative ways to fvck kids cry
Just Google "thighing"

It's obvious that you are not a dissent human being either,look how vulgar your comment is.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abobakucannibal: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bbrown65:
u no get sense

No mind the idiot.he is so pained.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Bbrown65: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
u are so ignorant that ur problem

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by lielbree: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
hakimmiyya:

It's obvious that you are not a dissent human being either,look how vulgar your comment is.
Forget the terminology used. What I stated are facts. I was forced to study Islamic jurisprudence.
By the way did you Google thighing?
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by jayzblack(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
I have to say the truth am not a Muslim

Most of you blasting emir sanusi and the gal here nothing is different from you.

In my working place most young gals are been fuckd by a man who is old enough to be her grand paa. In my hotel place

Ladies and gentlemen stop blaspheming... Because no difference between you, sanusi, and the gal.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by hakimmiyya: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
abobakucannibal:

No mind the idiot.he is so pained.

Its clear that you and your igbo brothers are nothing but miscreants on this platform.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Saadatu Lamido, the youngest wife of the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido today Monday, August 15th, tuned 19. Happy birthday to her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/emir-sanusi-19-year-old-wife-saadatu-lamido.html

my guy dey even her pic do Wallpaper already, if them catch u ehn
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Layoo91: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonybb:
What can separate Northerners from Paedophilic activities, Nothing
dis is bad mentality for them.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by hakimmiyya: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
lielbree:

Forget the terminology used. What I stated are facts. I was forced to study Islamic jurisprudence.
By the way did you Google thighing?

What do you know about Islamic jurisprudence that you are boasting about?
Do you know what age Mary was married out? I ask you.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Patotelli(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
I beg i no say dis babe no dey enjoy 4 dat place na arrangement wedding and i cant reach her, but she can so if u luv me pls kindly giv my digits to her, she no go leave dia o, but no worry u jux giv my contact to her and una go hear d reat story later.... 08130158186, dats my digits...

#thankyou
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by ussy09(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Memphis357:
Fulani men and immature toto are totally unseperable.
Immature toto na him dey sweet pass because it contains more tottric acid
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by unite4real: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
19 years old girl imagine.... i salute north oooo cool cool cool

But kanu nwankwo wife was 18 at marriage. So what if 19 got married. Is 18+ not the legal age of adulthood again?
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by grandstar(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonybb:

The girl is over 18. That is not paedophilia.

Note: I am not a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Oluwasegun123(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
She fine tho
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Oluwasegun123(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Damn!!!!!! She fine tho
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by pyman11(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
The girl wey i suppose dey manage as a young guy. ......u dis old man snash her... ....olorun wa oooo
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by tmayusuf: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
My name is tasiu yusuf and i am a muslim. The 72 vigine thing was not started with islam . read what the bible. Matthew19:29 its says. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
hammer2010:
No dis respect to Islam, but the whole ideology seems to be dangerously centered around women, especially virgins.

They don't only have a seeming craze for getting married to under aged girls, but they equally believe when you die fighting for "Allah, " you will be rewarded with 72 virgins
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Any guy here who can honestly say he won't smash a hot 18yr old girl should quote me angry
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by tmayusuf: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonybb:

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by doskie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonybb:
you be mumu oh

What is pedophile about a 19 years old?
How old was the girl kano nwankwo married?
How old were the legendary romeo and juliet
Before 1946, what was the age for marriage even in Britain and America?
How old was your grand mum when she married?
How old are the kids in brothels and baby factories? Is it better to for a girl to be married early or to take in for one brat in your neighborhood secretly finishing the poor girl?
Dont say because your sister is 38 and yet to get married... That means 18 is a child.
So you think any sane person can leave his 18 years old daughter alone in the same house with you? Abeg ohh!!!! I no gree ohh!!!! All these hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
buhari is guilty...
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by ndosorry: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please please and please, she is married. respect the husband. she is a celebrity at 19. fyi, good men are essential commodities which is why those that call themselves celebrities are unmarried but chose to be side chicks. no matter how long u clean your anus, it must smell.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
hammer2010:

No offence but islamic laws,and other stuffs shouldn't be your buiseness,who told you that marrying a 19 year old is underaged? Islam doesn't prohibit that,its far better she marries at 19 than to completely "flirt around" to her late 20s or mid 30s,you're not a muslim and i don't know what concerns you with the "reward"you said that was promised to men,you guys see islam as a religion of terrorism but you're sadly and badly mistaken,dont try to judge what someone does.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by centboy123456(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dez80:

So 19 years na small pikin to you? You sure say you go school at all?

U re a fo ol for saying that I don't know what wrong with these fo ol who are form the north how can u marry a 19 girl nd say if she is still a kid u re d bigest fo ol in d whole wold I hate evertin abut d north and I pray God gave us biafria cuz thse people are fo ols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.