Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos (67509 Views)

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by centboy123456(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dez80:

So 19 years na small pikin to you? You sure say you go school at all?

Dez80:

So 19 years na small pikin to you? You sure say you go school at all?

U re a fo ol for saying that I don't know what wrong with these fo ol who are form the north how can u marry a 19 girl nd say if she is still a kid u re d bigest fo ol in d whole wold I hate evertin abut d north and I pray God gave us biafria cuz thse people are fo ols
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Crysallis(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=tmayusuf post=48514870][/quote]
You dont even comprehend what is written in those verses. better keep mute
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
If sunusi were to be @19 married will he have attained this height?

I dint blame them éducation in the northern part is for the previlaged Prof Rukkeyat,Mrs Amina mohammed and co if were to be taken at 19 where will they be?

And that one claims he is educated
Young man therr is a thin line between brain and common sense
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by benji93: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
lielbree:

Their great prophet was a sex addicted blood thirsty maniac undecided
The guy came up with creative ways to fvck kids cry
Just Google "thighing"
En my guy i have never for once come across that before ooo,tht was an interesting revelation, i even found an hyperlink to a story about his sexual escapades with his slave girl, i wont continue the story before someone descends on me. but actually on reading that i was speechless. I do not even know how to judge that.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Dshocker(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
ellacute45:
Do you really have to add her age??
Fair enough she's an adult and knows what she wants undecided

19yrs of age isn't an adult
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by lielbree: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2016
benji93:

En my guy i have never for once come across that before ooo,tht was an interesting revelation, i even found an hyperlink to a story about his sexual escapades with his slave girl, i wont continue the story before someone descends on me. but actually on reading that i was speechless. I do not even know how to judge that.
Same here when I first saw it.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by rose54321: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Enesi47:
still better than raping 8years old girl

What is wrong is wrong, can we stop all this "your sin is greater than mine attitude", honestly it won't take us anywhere.

There is extreme poverty in the North, yet the women continue to child bear like its a sport.
Now I ain't a Muslim and so not aware of what your holy book says but the orientation most Muslim's have that you child bear until "God" says stop is stupid to say the least.

Why have children you cannot cater for, regardless of your religion, you shouldn't bring kids into the world to suffer.

That said I wonder why someone as old as the Emir still need fresh pvssy, na WA o.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 16, 2016
hmm well we in the south shouldnt critisize cos we do worse.very common to see 14 to 15 yr old girls dating sugar daddies well over 70.look at the number of underage prostitutes in the south and nobody says anything to it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Dshocker:

19yrs of age isn't an adult

According to the constitution it is.. cool
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by salam8528: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2016
bitingcool:

That was 'her' dressing. No where does. It say we should all dress like one person. You know better than putting your mouth where you cannot sustain it since you worship a god that has to be defended. Don't start what you can't handle. Get a brain.
if u so much luv her son y not at least dress lyk d son stop d hypocracy brother
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by salam8528: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2016
carmag:

which is illegal and those found in the act
must be arrested

how old is Sanusi?

how old is his first and second daughters?

how old is the new wife

do you believe the new wife married him
out of love

do you think she would ever love him since
she knows she is in bondage

if ever she is allowed to study in the uni
if not
monitored she would found love in her age
group that's to tell you can't cheat nature

marriage under duress
did she or her family told u she's forced I into marrying sanusi, plss learn to mind ur own business and as far am concern she's not under age read d constitution of any country in d world and u will understand wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by badkam(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Some people with there ways of thinking. Some of you that talk rubbish of what this man did get get of younger age that you dey Bleep ooooo..... A ri te'ni mo'wi fi apadi bo ti e mo'le undecidedSome people with there ways of thinking. Some of you that talk rubbish of what this man did get get of younger age that you dey Bleep ooooo..... A ri te'ni mo'wi fi apadi bo ti e mo'le
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Artib(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2016
Sctests:
Sanusi the peverted Pedophile.

Emir of pedophiles, I bet he must have started touching the little girl's boobs when she was 14 years old.
Pedophile or paedophile? just see your life when you can't take care me your life but busy with other's.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nonybb: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2016
doskie:
you be mumu oh

What is pedophile about a 19 years old?
How old was the girl kano nwankwo married?
How old were the legendary romeo and juliet
Before 1946, what was the age for marriage even in Britain and America?
How old was your grand mum when she married?
How old are the kids in brothels and baby factories? Is it better to for a girl to be married early or to take in for one brat in your neighborhood secretly finishing the poor girl?
Dont say because your sister is 38 and yet to get married... That means 18 is a child.
So you think any sane person can leave his 18 years old daughter alone in the same house with you? Abeg ohh!!!! I no gree ohh!!!! All these hypocrites.
YOU ARE REALLY INSANE. A MAN OF 35 YEARS MARRYING A GIRL OF 19 YEARS IS NOT A CRIME TO ME, BUT A MAN THAT HAD MARRIED ONCE, HAD CHILDREN OF 30 YEARS AS SONS, CLOCKING UPTO 60 AND THEN TURNING AN 19 YEARS OLD CHILD IS ABSOLUTELY AN ABUSE
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by swagzking11(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Memphis357:
Fulani men and immature toto are totally unseperable.
mumu 19yrs neva mature
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by swagzking11(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2016
c dis idiot beta repent b4 death comes or else u risk rotting in eternal chastisement for that single statement
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by bg0074real(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2016
some Nigerians and the way they think is so primitive!
did you know legal age for marriage in Britain was 14 before moved it's was moved16. At 16 one is considered as adult over there...
People get mature at different ages so marrying early is not a bad idea. it doesn't stop ones education plus it prevents fornication..
young lads of nowadays are losing their virginity at a very young.
some of this people shouting paedophile are having carnal knowledge of secondary school students. how hypocritical!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
19 years old girl imagine.... i salute north oooo cool cool cool

You shud knw Islam encourages early marriage once u are an adult(18)..the girl can go to school in the matrimony.That's most core young northern men at 27 takes a 19 or 20yrs girl as wifes.This does nlty breed prostitution,illicit sex etc as found in the south....
You will be shocked to see a 40yrs man have an 16yrs son so much that u will think they r brodas...Equally u will also be shocked to see a 50yrs old man or 40 yrs old southern people who aren't married.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by rhodiumbrain1(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Sctests:
Sanusi the peverted Pedophile.

Emir of pedophiles, I bet he must have started touching the little girl's boobs when she was 14 years old.
Northerners and Paedophility be like 5 & 6
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abumeinben(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2016
babayinka77:

An educate illiterate spotted!

Kindly ask your neighbors to proofread your comments before posting on forums.

One love
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by abumeinben(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2016
salam8528:
I tot all pics of mothers of Jesus shows she uses robe or veil was stopping ur women from doing same

I'm no Catholic bro...

I never meant any insult... No doubt Christianity is loosing it....Islam is about doing same...
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by bashydemy1: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2016
When is getting married to an 18yrs old girl make one pedophile? It's better than some useless ladies going about with sugar daddies in the name of runs.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by nyabinghi(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Hypocrites ojukwu started fucking bianca when she was 15, iwuanyanwu is over 40 years olders than his youngest wife same as tony anenih are they muslims. A lot of igbo teenagers
Are kept as sex slaves in baby factories. Genevieve was raped and she gave birth at 16
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by nyabinghi(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
Hypocrites ojukwu started fucking bianca when she was 15, iwuanyanwu is over 40 years older than his youngest wife same as tony anenih are they muslims. A lot of igbo teenagers
Are kept as sex slaves in baby factories. Genevieve was raped and she gave birth at 16
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by nyabinghi(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

You must be very stupid for calling Ojukwu here idiot.
you are a mad man, isn't ojukwu bianca's fatherks friend. He still bleeped his daughter. You christians live in glass houses and throw stones. I expect your mods to take sides again. They keep banning with no effects. Sanusi will feed your clan for light years.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by naruto02(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2016
hammer2010:
No dis respect to Islam, but the whole ideology seems to be dangerously centered around women, especially virgins.

They don't only have a seeming craze for getting married to under aged girls, but they equally believe when you die fighting for "Allah, " you will be rewarded with 72 virgins
No true Muslim believe that, a normal person will investigate what ever he heard especially from a dangerous individual. Your case I don't know
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
bro can u allow a man to marry ur sister who is 12 years old female.. pls answer that question.. u no is very wrong
danjumakolo:

You shud knw Islam encourages early marriage once u are an adult(18)..the girl can go to school in the matrimony.That's most core young northern men at 27 takes a 19 or 20yrs girl as wifes.This does nlty breed prostitution,illicit sex etc as found in the south....
You will be shocked to see a 40yrs man have an 16yrs son so much that u will think they r brodas...Equally u will also be shocked to see a 50yrs old man or 40 yrs old southern people who aren't married.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Dez80: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

U re a fo ol for saying that I don't know what wrong with these fo ol who are form the north how can u marry a 19 girl nd say if she is still a kid u re d bigest fo ol in d whole wold I hate evertin abut d north and I pray God gave us biafria cuz thse people are fo ols

I see, you are one of those Biafran touts, ok
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Dez80: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

You are a Biafra tout, I see
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
We are castigating sanusi but we are turning a blind eye in what happens in our south.see our univs for example were 16 yr,17 yr old are passed around 60 to 70 yr aristoes.see our streets and look at the number of underage prostitutes.na who dey kpansh those underage ashis.i am very sure many of u guys condemning sanusi secretly dey kpansh secondary sch girls and jambitos.lets us not decieve ourselves.
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by babasolution: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
The females see nothing wrong with her getting married at her age,why stupid men here are crying wolf,naija guys too mumu
Re: Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos by babasolution: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
These so called southerners and christains are hypocrites,especially d guys,its always better for a girl to marry at such age,many girls even desire to be married at 19,these guyz jus b fooling themselves,guys pls wake up n stop these overcompensation of females

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.