Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? (2235 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by snofay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
where do I get a bus in kano going to ilorin?
Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
What are you coming to do in this useless state?
Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by snofay(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nysc
Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by gsley: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ilorin is cool don't listen to any one that will discourage u
Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by mofayodeyahoo: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Come to Festing by france road(sabo gari) very early in the morning, the earlier you come the better chance for you to choose from cars to buses
that is where all kwaras' motor park is

kano line also in naibawa they also leave very early also
Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by braithwaite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2016

Main park in sabon-gari.

just ask around..and don't let the bib-wearing hustling guys have your luggage oo..

Re: Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
snofay:
where do I get a bus in kano going to ilorin?
i believe you are coming for the first time so I wanted to offer you accommodation but when I checked your profile and I saw AMA HIT YOU HARD, I started covering my bumbum with the blood of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

A 18kva Perkins Generator Set(sound Proof) For Sale / The First Nigerian To Acquire Phd In IGNORAMUS Then Watch These Videos / Oil Grade Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.