Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) (20656 Views)

Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman / Relationship / Religious Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Memesticmeme: 2:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Ok it all started when I was little, I was raised by a Muslim father who later got a divorce from my mum and since I was a mum's pet i moved out with her,she happen to be a Christian (cele) but when we moved out and got to our new place we couldn't find a cele church around so we attended a new generation church at that time. After losing my beloved mother just before my admission into the university I became a serious Christian in my 100 level and soon became an exco in the campus fellowship in my 200 level but being too churchy soon got me into trouble with my very low 3rd class cgpa so in 300 level I dumped the fellowship and was able to move my gpa to 3rd class upper (lol). In my finals, I got a house off campus and moved in with a roommate who was once a Christian and now an atheist. We would argue for long hours about religion and God and I soon got to find out that sometimes the dude was right about both. Soon I managed to graduate (with a 2:2 of course) and soon realized I could have done better if not for my churchy attitude during my early years as an undergraduate. I'd secretly blame myself and the God I served while on campus for my failure. Now in 2 days time I'd be 20 years of age and I'm almost through with my NYSC programme next month and I'm not sure if I believe in God anymore Note I still go to church most time when I'm under compulsion to go or I just feel like. I had some events that I feel might have triggered this new belief system of mine e.g:

I lost my mum and five years after that I lost dad too ( lost them both at critical points in my life. I lost mum when I was barely in ss3 at age 14 and dad a month to my convocation ate age 19.)

I always feel like if I hadn't been churchy I know I would have graduated with at least a 2:1 cos it took me 3 semesters to take my results from 3rd class to 2:2.

I saw an article on fp today about one Taiwo Gold who recently denounced Islam and is now an atheist and trust me I see reasons with what the dude said cos I have most of those things in mind too and I had always talked and argued about them with my atheist roommate in school.

Christians say Jesus is the way and Muslims will end in hell and Muslims say Allah's got no son just servants and Christians should brace themselves for janamah (pardon my spelling but the traslation is HELL) so where does that live the sangho and eledumare worshipers?

Those are the few and major events that I think might have got me in this confused state of mine. Please help me out. Is there God Which way is the way? Is there Hell?? Is there an afterlife?? Please answer this questions with proofs please. ( please ignore the errors in this article) mod please help me ooooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by bolt000(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Op, everyone of us has been through his\her own trial in this cruel world yours was just more cruel, really sorry abt your irreplacable losses, what matters is the end result, you have a point there when you say your grades could have been better, i have a senior sis currently in oau trying to adjust a 2nd lower to upper, she is just so steadfast with church activities that no one can convince her that its her major problem(she is a protocol officer) it consumes most of her time and they ask for unimaginable commitments, safe to say that religion is the biggest scam in history.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't think you need to ask others if there's a god or not, I think that's a question you need to ask yourself. Look at your life objectively - weigh the evidence for and against god. And if your're not satisfied, Google the evidence for and against god, compare both and make your decision.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Seun(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Sorry about the loss of your parents. There's no good evidence for the existence of God. We must rely on ourselves and each other to succeed. There's no need to waste your time trying to cultivate a relationship with, or to totally submit to, a person whose existence is unverifiable.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by 4kings: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2016
You don't need to worry about the existence of God(s). Just make the most out of your stay here on earth.
All ideologies behind every religion were formed by men, not a supernatural being. So careless about them, be cheerful and work your way to the top.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Davo93(m): 5:07am On Aug 16, 2016
@Memesticmeme,

Firstly, let me say you are a very strong fellow. Events in your life may not have been pleasant, but you still made some reasonable progress. Also, let me add that I am sorry about your parents.

Now to the issue you raised. I won't whip up sentiment here and that is why I will also want to agree with the second commenter here. For me personally, when I hear or read comments from the agnostic, what kills any notion they tend to present is the fact that my life couldn't have gone the way it has, if there is no supernatural being who rules in my affair.

The challenges in your academic pursuit may be due to several things and not necessarily due to your being 'churchy', just like you have raised. Having said that, it is important to note that anything that is taken in excess has a potential to be damaging. When religious activities take over the place of academics, one may find himself/herself in a bad academic situation. Not just religious activities, same thing for too much of socials and all of that. I have an experience too in this area when I was in the Uni.

From what I can perceive, those you have been exposed to in your early stage of life (your agnostic friend(s) may have unduly capitalised on the challenges you faced (parents & academics) to veer your belief. My dear, there is hardly no one without his/her turbulent stage of life, the only thing is the difference in the level of storm. Even with this, strong people like you overcome them and those unpleasant moments end up adding to the 'CV of your life', which is arguably one of the rare life impacting qualification that you need.

Don't be deceived nor dismayed. There is God!

BTW, I appreciate the fact that your education is relatively quick. Already doing your Youth Service at 20? Kudos... Your God needs you to impact your generation positively. Don't be swayed dear!

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by tukdi: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2016
Davo93:
@Memesticmeme,

Firstly, let me say you are a very strong fellow. Events in your life may not have been pleasant, but you still made some reasonable progress. Also, let me add that I am sorry about your parents.

Now to the issue you raised. I won't whip up sentiment here and that is why I will also want to agree with the second commenter here. For me personally, when I hear or read comments from the agnostic, what kills any notion they tend to present is the fact that my life couldn't have gone the way it has, if there is no supernatural being who rules in my affair.

The challenges in your academic pursuit may be due to several things and not necessarily due to your being 'churchy', just like you have raised. Having said that, it is important to note that anything that is taken in excess has a potential to be damaging. When religious activities take over the place of academics, one may find himself/herself in a bad academic situation. Not just religious activities, same thing for too much of socials and all of that. I have an experience too in this area when I was in the Uni.

From what I can perceive, those you have been exposed to in your early stage of life (your agnostic friend(s) may have unduly capitalised on the challenges you faced (parents & academics) to veer your belief. My dear, there is hardly no one without his/her turbulent stage of life, the only thing is the difference in the level of storm. Even with this, strong people like you overcome them and those unpleasant moments end up adding to the 'CV of your life', which is arguably one of the rare life impacting qualification that you need.

Don't be deceived nor dismayed. There is God!

BTW, I appreciate the fact that your education is relatively quick. Already doing your Youth Service at 20? Kudos... Your God needs you to impact your generation positively. Don't be swayed dear!
Nice write-up bro! Succinct and well detailed! God bless you!!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by LordCenturion(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Ok it all started when I was little, I was raised by a Muslim father who later got a divorce from my mum and since I was a mum's pet i moved out with her,she happen to be a Christian (cele) but when we moved out and got to our new place we couldn't find a cele church around so we attended a new generation church at that time. After losing my beloved mother just before my admission into the university I became a serious Christian in my 100 level and soon became an exco in the campus fellowship in my 200 level but being too churchy soon got me into trouble with my very low 3rd class cgpa so in 300 level I dumped the fellowship and was able to move my gpa to 3rd class upper (lol). In my finals, I got a house off campus and moved in with a roommate who was once a Christian and now an atheist. We would argue for long hours about religion and God and I soon got to find out that sometimes the dude was right about both. Soon I managed to graduate (with a 2:2 of course) and soon realized I could have done better if not for my churchy attitude during my early years as an undergraduate. I'd secretly blame myself and the God I served while on campus for my failure. Now in 2 days time I'd be 20 years of age and I'm almost through with my NYSC programme next month and I'm not sure if I believe in God anymore Note I still go to church most time when I'm under compulsion to go or I just feel like. I had some events that I feel might have triggered this new belief system of mine e.g:

I lost my mum and five years after that I lost dad too ( lost them both at critical points in my life. I lost mum when I was barely in ss3 at age 14 and dad a month to my convocation ate age 19.)

I always feel like if I hadn't been churchy I know I would have graduated with at least a 2:1 cos it took me 3 semesters to take my results from 3rd class to 2:2.

I saw an article on fp today about one Taiwo Gold who recently denounced Islam and is now an atheist and trust me I see reasons with what the dude said cos I have most of those things in mind too and I had always talked and argued about them with my atheist roommate in school.

Christians say Jesus is the way and Muslims will end in hell and Muslims say Allah's got no son just servants and Christians should brace themselves for janamah (pardon my spelling but the traslation is HELL) so where does that live the sangho and eledumare worshipers?

Those are the few and major events that I think might have got me in this confused state of mine. Please help me out. Is there God Which way is the way? Is there Hell?? Is there an afterlife?? Please answer this questions with proofs please. ( please ignore the errors in this article) cc: lalasticlala please help a brother move this to fp.

Guy, u are not the only one in this mess, although my Dad is a Muslim while my mum is a Christian and I have both parents (sorry for the losses), I have knowledge of both religions, but to be candid they are not helping humanities, I quit religions this year, and will renounce it by next year, although I believe that there is supreme being who created everything, who doesn't need our worship, that's the way I view that supreme being, if he does have religion, we would have had single religion, besides that, religion was created by humans just because we have free will,there is no hell fire for the destruction of souls, we will reap everything we sow in this world either by untimely death or so ever, hell fire was created by humans,. The supreme being am talking about has given us everything we need to survive in this world, it's just left for us to discover it , but we are too lazy to discover it, especially we Africa all because we want miracles, we are searching for miracles, why kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo and all those old pastors can't be compare with tb Joshua and this new generation pastors (Chris Okafor, fufenyin omowomo etc) in terms of miracle, why new generation pastors does more miracles than those old pastors, is it that their sources of power are different or something, are they worshiping different gods? . Actually every regions have their own religions and believe but we Nigerians leave our own believe for foreign believe, we leave our own culture and language for foreign ones, we promote and value foreigners religions and culture than our own, I just believe that there are some powerful people in this world or scientists or something that knows the secret of this world, but they decide to keep it because of religions and for the peace of the world,i know that the world will soon wake up through our generations, our eyes are now opening, some pastors and imams knows that religion is a lies but they keep promoting it in order to get what they want

3 months ago, there is one guy that put something on nairaland here, it's revealed some hidden secret about this world, at least, his work is still better and understanding than Quran and Bible,I think u will find 70% of ur questions there, here is it https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos take ur time to read and follow the guy written everyday because he post those things daily and he says he gonna complete it by 2018,.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ichommy(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme

I am sorry about your parents.

I admire your spirit. Advised son pour in above.

Let me stop here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by tukdi: 7:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Those are the few and major events that I think might have got me in this confused state of mine. Please help me out. Is there God Which way is the way? Is there Hell?? Is there an afterlife?? Please answer this questions with proofs please. ( please ignore the errors in this article) cc: lalasticlala please help a brother move this to fp.
Goodmorning bro! I want to first of all let you know that there is a God and his name is JEHOVAH and that God loves you so much! God in heaven created us in his own likeness and image and also gave us brain to think rationally! This is akin to the saying: heaven help those who help themselves! Please take heart for what happened, it is well in Jesus name!!!

It is no longer news that alot of stundents on campus have what is called misplaced priorities in school likewise this world as a whole!
The first thing that should come to a students mind on campus is his/her studies ie: how to study hard, follow-up lectures, do assignments, prepare well for every semester's exam and finally to graduate at the appointed time!

Bro, you did not go to the university to become a pastor BUT to study the course of your choice and graduate at the appointed time!
Now my question is: Will you abandon Praying and Worshipping God just because you are in the university? My answer is a capital NO!!!
As a christian undergraduate on campus, he/she must have a list of priorities set out for each day's activities on campus which academic activities must be well included!

Now don't you know that it was the all sufficient God, the creator of heaven and earth that made you realise the primary reason why you were in school and made you focus on your studies and not that your roommate BECAUSE the God that I know works in mysterious ways that no human being can understand!

I want to cease this opportunity to tell you that God loves you so much! Now how do you know that God loves you so much? This can be manifested in the following ways:
* You were mostly raised by a single parent
* You are very sharp, smart and intelligent
* You still proceeded to the university even when your benefactor was not around
* You graduated with a 2.2 from the the university
* You were not expelled from the university
* You graduated at the tender age of 19
* You will finish NYSC at the tender age of 20
* You did not drop out from school
* You did not allow emotions, depression to weigh you down

Bro, it is very evident that your achievements so far is just a tip of the iceberg! You are a success story! Your parents must be very proud of you where ever they are now! Even the rich people's children can hardly achieve this feat! My bro, pkease at your leisure time, pkease think about it over and over again and you will know that God in heaven loves you so much!

In conclusion, I will love to state categorically and unequivocally that there is God and if you sit down and ponder on this succinct write-up, you will no longer be confused! The way forward is for you to study the word of God, ask God to give you wisdom and also the ability for you to apply wisdom in every given situation/environment that you find yourself! There is Hell fire and after this life, we shall give account of our stewardship on earth!

Thanks and God bless you abundantly as you remain in Christ Jesus!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by yorex2011: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2016
You are asking questions, of which you will get replies based on sentiments and opinions.
You need to find these answers yourself.
What you have experienced, People experience everyday...
Nothing will ever hinder you from being who you want to be,
If you want to change the world, it won't matter your religion,
Thieves go to church, there are atheists who kill people as a day job.

We all have a mind of our own, no one was created as an extension of any other person.
Do something because you want to do it, believe in something because you want to and not because someone told you to.
Find peace knowing you are in control of your life and happiness.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by LordCenturion(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2016
yorex2011:
You are asking questions, of which you will get replies based on sentiments and opinions.
You need to find these answers yourself.
What you have experienced, People experience everyday...
Nothing will ever hinder you from being who you want to be,
If you want to change the world, it won't matter your religion,
Thieves go to church, there are atheists who kill people as a day job.

We all have a mind of our own, no one was created as an extension of any other person.
Do something because you want to do it, believe in something because you want to and not because someone told you to.
Find peace knowing you are in control of your life and happiness.

Memesticmeme , like what this this guy has said, u need to find answers by yourself, I find it by myself after i have been searching for it since 2012, although I only got only 40% truth so far, my beliefs still leaves in me, that's why I said earlier that anybody that does bad thing will be punish on earth by forces or nature,forces/nature creates punishments for any human that does bad thing either through untimely death, disease, or any other means of sickness or stress etc. The Supreme being has given everything to nature/forces to judge human on earth, that's why he doesn't interfere in what's is happening in this world, he gave us everything to survive, we just need to discover them,this is what I believe since I stop going to church nor mosque, I remember when I was still a kid, my dad will force me to go to Arabic evening lesson (we yoruba call it Ile kewu) with beatens and alfa will still beat me when am late, while my mum will force me to go to church on Sunday, later this the same religions destroyed their marriage up till today, and it's very important for parents not to impose or force religions on their children, which I will never do to my future kids ......... U can control your life and live the way that suits u, don't let anybody or any groups tell u how to leave ur life, don't let anyone control ur life for u, if mark Zuckerberg, those scientists or others allows anybody to tell them how to live their lives they will not achieve what they wanted to achieve and the world will not be advanced to this stage, imagine if parents of those those scientists force or impose religions on them, I know that the world will not be like this,and I believe that there is more genius next generation scientists on their way...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Ranchhoddas: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Those are the few and major events that I think might have got me in this confused state of mine. Please help me out. Is there God Which way is the way? Is there Hell?? Is there an afterlife?? Please answer this questions with proofs please. ( please ignore the errors in this article) cc: @ lalalisticlala please help me ooooo
You are in a pretty bad place. Believe me. I know.
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Memesticmeme: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are in a pretty bad place. Believe me. I know.

How Please help me, i need answers
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

I am afraid I can't. We are in similar situations. 4everGod might know how to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Ranchhoddass Thanks for the recommendation smiley

@memesticmeme can we talk privately?
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by veekid(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
sad
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by pissreligiion: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
wherever you stand, do not stand with Buhari!! grin grin

on a more thoughtful note, you may like to note the following
1. Religion itself is misleading, I am not religious as well. If you follow Christ, not man, you will know that He said the greatest is love, love God with your whole heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
2. The fact that you follow God does not mean you will not face challenges, neither does it mean that you will not put in the hardwork you are supposed to put into to ensure success. The same rain that falls on the sinner falls on the saints. Faith without works is dead.
3. Everyone needs to believe in something. Whatever you choose to believe as long as it rocks your boat and it adds to humanity that's fine.

13 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by mastermaestro(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Seun:
Sorry about the loss of your parents. There's no good evidence for the existence of God. We must rely on ourselves and each other to succeed. There's no need to waste your time trying to cultivate a relationship with, or to totally submit to, a person whose existence is unverifiable.
undecided

This will convince you!

16 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
You can stand anywhere. grin
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by MadCow1: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Become an Atheist.. angry

Op, The human mind is like a computer.. Everything you are today is what you have been programmed to be. You were not born with any religious inclination, you were thought to be religious.

I was raised by a very Godly man. My father is one of the most upright men I know. He even was once a Pastor and remains the only Man I can kneel before and allow place a hand on my head to pray for me, thats how much regard I have for him. That said, I was raised to be christian. I grew up mimicking everything that I saw and heard in Church. At age 12 I got baptised by water and of the Holy Spirit. I remember the day of the Holy Spirit Baptism seating in a room full of people praying super hard.. grin I was just a kid, but I really believed in what I was doing. I was genuinely Born Again, I prayed daily, I had stopped stealing my Mums money and meat from the pot, I was preaching to people and even use to anchor some morning devotions in the house. I remember praying so hard and waiting for that 'Holy Spirit' baptism feeling to come and it never did.. Everybody was acting like they were under a spell, speaking in tongues and I just never got there.. SO I started rambling nonsense.. Well, long story short, that day I became Holy Spirit baptized.. I started preaching in school and had the nickname 'Pastor'.. grin

But by my natural nature, I am inquisitive and a rebel of sorts.. I started asking questions. I got a lot of 'Go and pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal the answers to you' response to most of my question. I wondered why they who the Holy Spirit spoke too couldn't provide the answers I needed. grin Then I started reading broad (outside of religious books).. I realized that the one key aspect of all religion was BELIEF.. The Christians believe that a Virgin Woman was impregnated by God and she gave birth to his Son to come and die for us so that God can forgive us for committing sin which he also created. grin I realized that the Muslims believe that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the most holy Prophet of Allah and that his messages were given to him by God for Mankind.. The traditionalist believe that their ancestors seat in the great council of ancestors in the sky and preside over them and to reach them, you need to believe that a stone, or a carved wood or whatever was the medium. Basically, everyone of these religions BELIEVE, none actually KNOWS.. grin

I find that in life, you don't need religion to be a Morally Upright person. You don't need religion to know that stealing is bad or that telling lies is bad. You don't need religion to know that Peace is better than conflict. You don't need religion to actually know the difference between Good and bad. All people who follow religion are looking for is how to elongate life. How to keep living beyond the grave. Sadly, whatever lies beyond the Grave is unknown to the living. I live my life to be as good a Human being as I can be. I had no clue how I got here and if there is an afterlife, when I get there, I will figure it out and get it right.

Stay Cool... cool

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
sorry bro, religion has brought more evil, wars, suffering, crisis, divisions, genocides, disunity, etc.. to the world than anything.

like someone said, there is no yet convincing evidence of any God in the sky, except those pics of an old whiteman with bears.

focus on building a better life for urself -

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by barclayb(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
i knew it
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by LuvU2: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Come and stand with me grin

On a serious note; dont let foolish philosophy override ur common sense.

I believe christianity is the true religion bt only God can convict u. Just start searching for the truth and talking to God too.

I really envy ur state of mind now. I wish i was a freak for religious things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by asitis752: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
This religion of a thing is confusing.the question is if God want me to be a Muslim why did he send me to a Christian family? If God want me to be a Christian why did he send me to a Muslim family? How easy does God think it will be for the son of sultan of sokoto or king of saudi arabia to convert to Christianity? How easy does God think it will be for the children of pastor Adeboye, kumuyi and oyedepo to convert to islam? Does God really exist? So many questions without reasonable answer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by jazinogold(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by yomalex(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
The way the world is going and the way religion is practised in Nigeria Soon Atheists will become a sizable demography

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by ANBAKO: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
As far as I am concerned, Religion is a big scam. The greatest scam ever invented by man.

Please don't get me wrong, I believe in God but not in Religion or the Church!!!!

I don't believe in a pastor or a church.

Do good for good to come your way!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Suck it up, dude. Life is a bitccch. I know how you feel. Stop blaming your low grades on church.

The church is in your heart. I don't go to church much but I try to do what's right... Believe in God even when He doesn't seem to be there.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by chiedu7: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2016
My Advice is to follow Jesus that is ALIVE.
Mohammed is DEAD and BURIED!

The dead cannot help, only the living can.

Think about it, who would you rather emulate?

Jesus who has no sin?

Or Mohammed who married 6 yr old baby gal?

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) by rrhostomy(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
I am high! Just like this post for no just reason, please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Pastor Missing In Onitsha (Photo) / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.