Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) (45917 Views)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / #nigeria-born Charles Njoku Ready For State Election In Germany (kommunalwahl) E (2) (3) (4)

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Kaira333: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Name checkers hope una don blind now.

Proudly an Igbo. If u are annoyed go huge transformer

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by henrydadon(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
coolq
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
i love this this IS a GOOD NEWS.. NOT THE BAD NEW WE USE TO HEAR OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.. I WISH HIM GOODLUCK WE DEY UR BACK...
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by chi4ik4(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
he is a Nigerian now because it's Goodnews

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by chi4ik4(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
he is a Nigerian now because it's Goodnews. y not say biafruad?

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ceecee0703(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
When a southern shines he is a Nigerian abi....Tah he is a southerner an Igbo man! He was first an igbo man then a southerner before a Nigerian

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by techjuu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
We shall soon have such an advancement in Nigeria.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by keniolawumi56(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is the kind of news I want to be hearing from our easterners, this is real hustling, drug isn't hustling but crime.
Name checks, Whr una dey?
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by OMAR12: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
because it a very very impressive news, he is now a Nigerian BT if it where to be the bad news, yo all will tag him Igbo.

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

Are you Ok?
do you know how many black people will lose their lives because this jew does not know his boundary ? this type of thing leads to a rise in skinhead and racist activities when a black man is contesting for office in places like germany and this will lead to the lives of the blacks in germany being threatened and some killed. will you be happy if a white man comes to contest for the governor of imo state ? you will be extremely angry and enraged that he has the gall to want to come and contest. so imagine how angry the oyinbos are seeing this fuckery ? a few innocent blacks will lose thir lives over this jews unbridled ambition
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Anticabal: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
I laugh when people say Igbos are bad politics. The real truth is Ibos are bad at 'dog and baboon' 'kill am kill am' politics prevalent in nigeria where only fulanis and pseudo-fulani yoruba muslims thrive.

They only survive in civilized politics, that's why it is natural for them to thrive in US, UK, poland, Rome, Germany politicoscapes. etc.

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by princeonx: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
do you know how many black people will lose their lives because this jew does not know his boundary ? this type of thing leads to a rise in skinhead and racist activities when a black man is contesting for office in places like germany and this will lead to the lives of the blacks in germany being threatened and some killed. will you be happy if a white man comes to contest for the governor of imo state ? you will be extremely angry and enraged that he has the gall to want to come and contest. so imagine how angry the oyinbos are seeing this fuckery ? a few innocent blacks will lose thir lives over this jews unbridled ambition
You must live in a cave or think this is 1925. With your kind of mentality Obama wouldn't have been a president of America today!

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by greggng: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am happy for him atleast he is a proud igbo man only those damaging our image. Igbos re hardworking only a few re into crimes
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

You must live in a cave or think this is 1925. With your kind of mentality[b] Obama wouldn't have been a president of America today![/b]
two things
1-america is not europe. no white person has legit claim to american land. they stole that shyttt from the indians
2- you know how many black people got killed because obama became president ? thousands
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by able20(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
A good ambassador of Nigeria. We see news every time, of Nigerians contesting for public offices abroad. Why do foreigners not contest for public offices in Nigeria? You'd hardly see them seeking for Nigerian citizenship sef, let alone, contest for public offices. And anyone of them who seeks for and is granted citizenship in Nigeria, it'd make the news immediately.

Meanwhile, we are so finished in this country!

Imagine...
A girl just walked up to me at an ATM queue and asked if I was the last person. I said yes. Then she said,

"I'm in front of your back oh". shocked

I said to her,

"Why not come at the back of my front instead?" angry

I've been confused since
. embarassed cry

Foreigners can't settle down here very well becos some lazy Agberos will ask them settle some fees that lagos belongs to them alone, they even do that to fellow Nigerians

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ojay2053(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

Are you Ok?
Lol grin grin
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ugo99: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ndigbo Kwenu

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by CSTR13: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ezeagu(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Igbo everywhere.[/size]

Igbo have Chuka Umunna in the UK.

John Godson in Poland.

Chi Onwurah in the UK.

Christian Nwachukwu in the White House

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IK2QUoLfess/UoxZHTCHUGI/AAAAAAAABMM/jnHp7XfqADA/s1600/photo.jpg[/img]

Victor Olisa senior police man in London police (a city where Igbo are a minority of a minority).

Ken Olisa Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London and one of the most powerful black men in the UK.

Charles N. Njoku loading...

Just to name a few.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by jerryunit48: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
A black man from Africa is a Mayor in a German city get your facts right

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
jerryunit48:
A black man from Africa is a Mayor in a German city get your facts right
and how many black people got killed behind that ? i have been to germany you know ? its the home of skinheads. they be knifing niggas down there. although its not as bad as it was in the nineties

point is every man should stay in his lane. dont go and impose yourself over another race of people who dont look like you. its bad enough they let yo black ass stay in germany but you want to rule them too ? these gaddayum jews dont know their boundaries

will you let a yoruba man be the governor of imo state ? even when he is black like you ? be honest with yourself
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by princeonx: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
two things
1-america is not europe. no white person has legit claim to american land. they stole that shyttt from the indians
2- you know how many black people got killed because obama became president ? thousands
Oga I no get time to debate this your topic with you so quoting me left and right doesn't change the fact that your opinion is backward.
America, Asia, or Europe all have laws that allow any of their citizens the right to run for an office regardless of colour or gender. The America you excused as being different denied women the right to vote just less than 40 years ago, the same America denied blacks the right to visit or step foot into the white house not to even talk of living in it as a president! So guy, the world is leaving you behind with such mind set of yours. People die every 20 seconds in America regardless of the colour of the president so blacks dying when Obama became president is no news!!
What about your own d.amn country Nigeria? Do you know how many lives June 12 took, do you know how many that died during nigeria/biafra civil war? All this are people from same country ohhh so forget that abeg!! It's 2016 and any German, American, or Whatever citizen can run and hold any office they so wish to run for.
Unlike our dear country, until an Igbo man can run for governor in Lagos, a yoruba man run in Kano, and an Hausa man run in Abia state, we ain't going anywhere as a nation Period.

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Emu4life(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Igbos are blessing to the world
i hope he dnt start selling drugs dre sha! So d nxt headline will not be " Nigerian born German Governor caught pushing drugs" YUCK!!! Na joke o
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by EteEdoho: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i love this this IS a GOOD NEWS.. NOT THE BAD NEW WE USE TO HEAR OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.. I WISH HIM GOODLUCK WE DEY UR BACK...
[/s]Bad news we use to hear like Yorubas engaging in credit card fraud,drug business e.g Tinubu,Kashimu,etc,and Yoruba muslims kijing people in UK?. Shove that ur hard-come goodluck in part "B" of ur post,as ur trash in part "A",has made mess of it all,Unam ikot.

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by princeonx: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
@ Ezeagu
Thanks a lot for the above post!!
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by EteEdoho: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emu4life:
i hope he dnt start selling drugs dre sha! So d nxt headline will not be " Nigerian born German Governor caught pushing drugs" YUCK!!! Na joke o
[/s] DO U AV' INDOMIE NOODLES FOR BRAIN?

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Deenite(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why r u guyz calling d guy nigerian na, do u want him to lose the election?
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Emu4life(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s] DO U AV' INDOMIE NOODLES FOR BRAIN?
NOP! BUt i tink u have earthworms in ur brain... U KNW SEE "JOKE"
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Forwetinnah: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mbok don't spoil his chances of winning by associating him with "Buhari's Nigeria". Wish him all the best!
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by EteEdoho: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
keniolawumi56:
This is the kind of news I want to be hearing from our easterners, this is real hustling, drug isn't hustling but crime.
Name checks, Whr una dey?
[/s] Are the duo of Tinubu and Kashimu,easterners? When last did u take ur drugs?

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by jerryunit48: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and how many black people got killed behind that ? i have been to germany you know ? its the home of skinheads. they be knifing niggas down there. although its not as bad as it was in the nineties

point is every man should stay in his lane. dont go and impose yourself over another race of people who dont look like you. its bad enough they let yo black ass stay in germany but you want to rule them too ? these gaddayum jews dont know their boundaries

will you let a yoruba man be the governor of imo state ? even when he is black like you ? be honest with yourself
You are even more racist than the people you claim to be racists I don't have your time

Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms