Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) (45936 Views)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / #nigeria-born Charles Njoku Ready For State Election In Germany (kommunalwahl) E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by XketchDesigns(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
frank202012:

Yes seconded,but if it was a drug pusher news,even if he has a blond hair you useless afonja's will masturbate nd spread ur coursed seeds here,
Am not surprised this is coming from a zombie nd a big buffoon.

Look i dont quote and reply people like you, that have nothing to offer other than bigotry and insults.. if you accuse another group of people of doing something bad, then why are you also indulging in doing the same thing? what are you doing to change such a thing?

like in my prvious post, i will still repeat it once more. do not assume people will act the way you will. i am not a bigot, and if you still in doubt you are free to go through my previous post i challenge you to find a comment relating to bigotry.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ikechu1: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
so from the bolded statement we can both agree that whites are evil people right ? so why would your brother in germany want to make whites angry which will in turn result in killing of blacks in germany ? why cant he go and contest for governorship of imo state ? why is he contesting in germany ? be like say that ya brother done smoke wet osogbo weed

Take your racist Neanderthal mentality away from me.

Did you think the rest of the word are as backwards thinking and savagery as you yoloba?

Get out.

Is he contesting in your oshogbo village? Are the German asking your racist, tribalists ass to wail for them? If neither are in the midst, why are you crying like a b1tch for?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by csamii: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikechu1:

grin grin grin grin grin

This story pained him finished. He has been wailing since it was created. He's even wailing for Germans who didn't even ask him to wail for them.

Yoloba and inferiority complex and jealous like 5, 6, 7.

Pay no attention to him and his rants.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikechu1:

Take your racist Neanderthal mentality away from me.

Did you think the rest of the word are as backwards thinking and savagery as you yolots?

Get out.

Is he contesting in your oshogbo village? Are the German asking your racist, tribalists ass to wail for them? If neither are in the midst, why are you crying like a b1tch for?
he cant contest in my osogbo village. us yorubas are not as docile as whites. the moment he decides to contest in an osogbo village us yorubas will slap the shytttt out of him till he receives sense. we dont play dat shytttt. he will be flogged with koboko till he receives sense if he decides to contest in osogbo
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by ikechu1: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
he cant contest in my osogbo village. us yorubas are not as docile as whites. the moment he decides to contest in an osogbo village us yorubas will slap the shytttt out of him till he receives sense. we dont play dat shytttt. he will be flogged with koboko till he receives sense if he decides to contest in osogbo

Lmfaooooooooooo

There are multiple Igbos in that your lagos government you nitwit. What have you done to them?

Fulani that's currently ruling una in your land for the past century...wtf have you done to them?

Loud mouth community.

All you people know who to do is throw spits everywhere. Shame no dey for una body?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Ugoeze2016: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
I came to check names and wasn't disappointed. You must win oooo....naija no dey carry last, win or rig
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
A good ambassador of Nigeria. We see news every time, of Nigerians contesting for public offices abroad. Why do foreigners not contest for public offices in Nigeria? You'd hardly see them seeking for Nigerian citizenship sef, let alone, contest for public offices. And anyone of them who seeks for and is granted citizenship in Nigeria, it'd make the news immediately.

Meanwhile, we are so finished in this country! Imagine...A girl just walked up to me at an ATM queue and asked if I was the last person. I said yes. Then she said,

"I'm in front of your back oh". shocked

I said to her,

"Why not come at the back of my front instead?" angry

I've been confused since. Unusually quiet, and just contemplating...like Virgin Mary
. embarassed cry
Because they won't stand the stealling and bribe taking nature of Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Mboi: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
will you allow a yoruba man to contest for election in imo ?
Zombie. You see how people allow hatred coved their eyes so much that they don't even reason like humans any more. Who allowed the igbo man to contest in Germany? His fellow igbo boys abi?

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by somegirl1: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
SIRTee15:

he's actually making sense....
forget his racial taunts and bigotry provocation......
look at the big picture.......
it's high time Africans in diaspora start thinking of using their skills n human resources acquired over there to develop Africa........
of what benefit is this advert to the black race in general......
Obama is the president of USA, yet an average black man in the US remain vulnerable.
let's develop our continent, there in lies our pride as a race........
that's the only time other race can respect us......
and that's what we should be celebrating.....
not all these run off the mill stories......

when it comes to occupying positions overseas......indians have superior bragging right.

they have produced at least 4 us state governors.....
the mayor of London is from the Indian subcontinent
2 Canadian ministers has Indian roots.....
the CEO of both google n Microsoft are Indians....

but India is in the news not because of the above but the fact that......
they are the 2nd largest exporter of motor vehicles......
close to a million people visit India every year for medical tourism......
they have a vibrant IT sector that encourages outsourcing of IT services from western nations to India......
they are one of the largest producers of vaccines, pharmaceutical and medical supplies.......

most of these was achieved by Indians abroad who returned home to seek opportunities and investments, thereby developing the continent.

Nigerians in diaspora should start thinking of doing same.....
enough of excuses....
Asia was no better than africa in all ramifications when Asians in diaspora started returning back to develop the continent using technology they stole from western nations.
insanity is when a man help his neighbour to develop his mansion while ignoring his own derelict bungalow begging for renovation.

I disagree. No individual is under any obligation to develop Nigeria or any other country.
He probably wouldn't have the same opportunities in Nigeria as he has in Germany. It is his exclusive right to decide where he wants to live and where he wants to develop. You can't force patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by JoeCutie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
able20:

Foreigners can't settle down here very well becos some lazy Agberos will ask them settle some fees that lagos belongs to them alone, they even do that to fellow Nigerians
Very true, bro.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by JoeCutie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Almost choked with laughter. .. grin
Please, bro, don't choke oh. You're still very much important to us oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by somegirl1: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
leave that ekiti weed alone na ? a man taking drugs to indonesia is not on a suicide mission. his intention is to hammer. to people with sense observing from the outside it is a suicide mission but to the guy doing the thing he is on a mission to make money. i think you need to re-evaluate the meaning of suicide missions. if your definition of suicide mission is doing anything where there is a possibility of being killed, then everyone who goes on an aeroplane is on a suicide mission because there is a good chance that the plane may crash. but when you get on the plane was that your intention ? of course not. your intention is to fly to a destination but unfortunately the plane crashed. same with those carrying drugs, they are tryna get the drug from point A to point B so they can hammer but unfortunately they got caught.

leave that osogbo weed alone. it is affecting you lol

Looks like you need help with reading comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Zico5(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
RZArecta:
At least there no "royal father" will threaten anybody with drowning in any lagoon
At least yoruba are still very much accommodating. Can any non indegene buy land in ur area not to talk of contesting for any post? Think about that.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by costandi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

You sure you understand English? Is he representing Nigeria in what position he is vying for? He is not Nigerian. He is German. He has burnt that passport a long time ago. I know this for a fact because i did the same thing.
Exactly, he burnt the Nigerian passport, preserved the Biafran name and adopted the German citizen as he awaits the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by sinola(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
he must be an igbo man. these crazy jews dont know their boundary. its like a white man coming to nigeria to contest for presidency of APC. utterly ridiculous.

these jews, give them an inch they will take a mile

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by fairheven: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
A good ambassador of Nigeria. We see news every time, of Nigerians contesting for public offices abroad. Why do foreigners not contest for public offices in Nigeria? You'd hardly see them seeking for Nigerian citizenship sef, let alone, contest for public offices. And anyone of them who seeks for and is granted citizenship in Nigeria, it'd make the news immediately.

Meanwhile, we are so finished in this country! Imagine...A girl just walked up to me at an ATM queue and asked if I was the last person. I said yes. Then she said,

"I'm in front of your back oh". shocked

I said to her,

"Why not come at the back of my front instead?" angry

I've been confused since. Unusually quiet, and just contemplating...like Virgin Mary
. embarassed cry

foreigner ke undecided
we never allow none indigens from other states to context finish, you talking about foreigners?
na hypocrisy they kill us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by nextstep(m): 3:59am On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
will you allow a yoruba man to be governor of imo and anambra ? gerraraheremehn

Not yet, but it will happen in Nigeria, as future generations migrate and intermarry more. I would happily vote for a competent governor, despite their origin. Even in the US, it is extremely difficult for somebody from Florida to become governor in California; and I imagine it will be impossible for some decades yet for a non-asian to be elected for even mayor in Japan. It took the US till 1963 to elect their only catholic president. Human beings are human beings, still the Europeans (Germany, Finland, England, etc) have been showing the rest of the world the way forward...
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Awaja(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2016
Name checkers have soared soup this time around, the current economic quagmire in Nigeria doesn't still affect lots igboboys no na emeka ofor plaza
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Triple333: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDUkkRwW8I
Watch Eddy Duru of RARDUJA INT'L another nig who won election in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Harvard13(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Meet The Nigerian Man Contesting For State Election In Germany

Mr Njoku is a Nigerian of South Eastern Origin who is running for a Public Office in Germany.

Nigerians are really making waves for themselves across the Globe.

God bless Nigeria.

NJOKU...erm where dat one come from sef??
be like say ba igbo man...these igbos be repping naija gann
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2016
We have chuka Umunna and Chi Onwurah in Uk we Charles Njoku in Germany we have Godson chikama onyekwere in poland. And we have haters in Nigeria hating
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by miketayo(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2016
cupidFlint:
You will never understand everything. I know what you wanna hear and am not ready to give to you.

hmmm
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Caleycash(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Dandeson1:
Our developers, they have left Biafra to develop Germany? grin grin grin grin
Bush Goat
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Dainfamous: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
ezeagu:
[size=18pt]Igbo everywhere.[/size]

Igbo have Chuka Umunna in the UK.

John Godson in Poland.

Chi Onwurah in the UK.

Christian Nwachukwu in the White House

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IK2QUoLfess/UoxZHTCHUGI/AAAAAAAABMM/jnHp7XfqADA/s1600/photo.jpg[/img]

Victor Olisa senior police man in London police (a city where Igbo are a minority of a minority).

Ken Olisa Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London and one of the most powerful black men in the UK.

Charles N. Njoku loading...

Just to name a few.
is a blessing the rest of the world knows who igbos are truly are.The reason western media never take news junk from Nigeria serious

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Dainfamous:
is a blessing the rest of the world knows who igbos are truly are.The reason western media never take news junk from Nigeria serious
this why Igbos make other ethnic groups in Nigeria feel insecure
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Dainfamous: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
zuchyblink:
this why Igbos make other ethnic groups in Nigeria feel insecure
Is natural igbos are not the only victim in this case
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
http://igbopeople..co.ke/?m=1
Igbos doing great things everywhere they are. The omnipresent ethnic group from Africa

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by lexyclasy: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]Namecheckers, see food, [/size]

we are waiting for a day oyinbo man will contest here in Nigeria and we will vote for the oyinbo and not saying they want to recolonise us. sad sad
That guy is from ETCHE LGA in Rivers state
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by keniolawumi56(m): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s] Are the duo of Tinubu and Kashimu,easterners? When last did u take ur drugs?
Seems archery of Rio Olympic is been play in your head cos I can see your sense of understanding is pavorated. Flat head crew, drug hustlers.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Charliesasa: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
[PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital

https://www.nairaland.com/3306307/photo-news-charles-njokugerman-politican#48741731

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.