Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (29974 Views)

Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Folzye(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is nothing i dread more than a relationship with a wrong person, Nothing scares me like the drama a bad relationship brings and eventually saying I hate someone i once loved...
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kogi people and juju. cheesy
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by 12Monkeys: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why you marry from place where Magun was invented?

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by iaminspired: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iranu

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Brayss(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
check my signature
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Missmossy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Both of them sound guilty. They should just divorce amicably afterall with all that has been said they ain't ready reach a compromise.

Marriage shouldn't be endured, still surprised that people still indulge in swearing an oath and all those barbaric traditional acts.

God forbid i do such, all these kind of issues though. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by aloobright17: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
2 of them are still lying to the court...any advice giving here will be bias.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by southernbelle(f): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
ignorance is a disease. you suspect your wife of cheating and swearing is what will make your head cool down eh? you haven't seen anything yet.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by shegzyreal(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
i,m surprised the man once work in a Bank

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by daxon001(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Me overwork myself cos of woman
Tu fia!

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by PaulIdu: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
We keep telling these foolish men never to sponsor any girls education but they don't heed ...any girl you sponsor her education will definitely leave U make no mistake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by missyadorable(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
The man is up to some mischief or plainly has mental problems

A normal man is very happy to divorce a suspected adulterous wife without regret. And marry a new wife to prove a point...

But for the woman to even be the one seeking divorce and the man resists,insisting she takes an oath...He is definitely about to use her for some rituals...Afterall,he is even jobless and poverty stricken at the moment.

Woman,Run for your life

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by YINKS89(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
deir problem...
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Folzye(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
PaulIdu:
We keep telling these foolish men never to sponsor any girls education but they don't heed ...any girl you sponsor her education will definitely leave U make no mistake

Sir, have you experienced it before? Else, how can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
The woman MUST NOT go to any village to swear to anything. What is the guarantee that the dice is not loaded against her already. Can the man also swear that he has been faithful to the wife since they got married. Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by freshvine(f): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some women are fair weather wives and girlfriend. I understand how hurt the man is after training the lady and losing his job and then the disrespect crept in from the wife. It can really be frustrating and damaging to the psyche.

Of course the wicked woman will come up with barrage of excuses and counter accusations to give her evil intentions a human face, I'll implore the man to move on otherwise she might poison him someday to be with her new paying lover.

After paying for your education, giving him a child you suddenly discover he's traditional cos probably of his unemployed state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rusted roofs
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Addixycute(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
If men dey do their own nobody go talk oooo... .if woman come start we go dey see comment smh
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by oochi123(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Its not his fault.that's how its done in some part of idomaland..maybe he still loves his wife that's why he has asked her to swear to an Oath.she knws the implication so wouldn't try it..I wonder why some women re so ungrateful .bros Omale,abeg leave her no be must say she go stay.we no wan hear say u kill her n devil go take de blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by PaulIdu: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Folzye:

Sir, have you experienced it before? Else, how can you prove this?

Even as a child I saw it happen to my friends dad who trained his mum upto to masters level while he had only a diploma immediately she finished she got a better job and left ..it happened to by close friend who saw a girl he liked, she was even dull so he took his leave and went to to even write WAEC again himself for her which he passed and went on to get source and lobby a placement for her in the university ..to cut the long story she finished the university and went to Abuja to serve and called my friend to tell him she was in love with somebody else she met in Uni and now she is married to that guy ..I know another man who owned a small DSTV installation firm and was making a decent living he started dating this really beautiful young girl from a poor back ground and sent her to the university ...in her level one he used his bike to drop her off at school every single day and picked her up when school was done ..when she got to three hundred level she told him to stop coming to her school with the bike as she could now find her way home ..to cut this story short she graduated and got a good job with a parastatal in Abuja and told the guy her mum wanted to see him , when he got there they asked him how much he spent on her education because the wanted to pay back as the girl couldn't marry somebody who didn't have a degree. .bro I can go on an on ..take a girl on vacation buy her gift spoil her but never ever pay for her education never .

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Skmoda360(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
And one foolish african woman wld go and swear o
when there are many fishes in the river.

The average nigerian woman is spoilt wif different kinds of men she can easily choose from. Why sweat ontop one ugly man anyway grin

Are we in the 10th century? smiley

this got me laughing...
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by antieverything(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
there are many fishes in the river.

The average nigerian woman is spoilt wif different kinds of men she can easily choose from. Why sweat ontop one ugly man anyway grin

Are we in the 10th century? smiley

Nd she is still waiting for d ring grin
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by freshvine(f): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
missyadorable:
The man is up to some mischief or plainly has mental problems

A normal man is very happy to divorce a suspected adulterous wife without regret. And marry a new wife to prove a point...

But for the woman to even be the one seeking divorce and the man resists,insisting she takes an oath...He is definitely about to use her for some rituals...Afterall,he is even jobless and poverty stricken at the moment.

Woman,Run for your life

You just read without a mind of your own to reason.

Let me interpret for you very well the likely scenario that's playing out.

They were once a happy family until the man lose his bank work. The wife started disrespecting him and even moving out of the house without informing him for that long a period. She later came back to her matrimonial home and the house refuse her insisting before he integrate her, she must swore to a deity that in her absence she had remained faithful to their matrimonial vow.... Maybe the man is afraid of sleeping with an adulterous wife which could've it consequence since he is a traditional believer.... The wife refuse this pact and instead plead for status quo or she divorce him. Maybe since both stuck to their guns the wife has no choice but to drag the husband to court.

The report has not stated any of them want to keep the marriage. The all have their conditions but why then you single out the man to vilify.

Read and comprehend, Nigeria youths won't!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by kristisking(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Food for thought. This story of I trained her to school. I paid her school fees. I did this, I did that is so annoying. The earlier men begin to realise that most girls are not predictable the better it will be for them. Some of these girls are ingrate. Once they have achieved their aims, they begin to look for excuses to nail the man.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by miketayo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pierocash:
useless and adultreous women everywhr in naija.whn they damn broke they don't complain bt d moment u bring them up they suddenly realise that ur elder brother's wife is mad,and ur brother is an herbalist.useless mofos

would u have swown if u were her
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by xtborn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
ladyF:
Let him also go to her village and swear. Yeye dey smell! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]who has Payoneer USD$ for sale please? Contact on signature. Don't add me if you don't have, I take God beg you grin[/size]

Where have you been all these while, LadyF? lipsrsealed
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by LuvU2: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
antieverything:

Nd she is still waiting for d ring grin
who ring epp? tongue
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Jacko1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Swear dey work

Nothing jor.... stop naivety

If u suspect her of cheating divorce her and be gone

Wat if she settle the babalawo n he makes the charm harmless

Babalawo sef na hungry man shey u knw

Rubbish ancient mentality our men have

Na only swear

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by kaybee09(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
“I sponsored Yetunde from her 100 level to final year. After her graduation, I lost my banking job and she told me she was not interested in the marriage again.”. This statement is like a shot in the head
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
d woman z lying,no xane parent wud allow dia married daughter to live wit them 4 a WHOLE month!!!.......Swearing an oath z nt advixable......Dix z d 21xt century 4 Chrixt xake!!!
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by antieverything(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
who ring epp? tongue
Lol...shiloh 2045
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by tojahh(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.