Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (29969 Views)

Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by 0kp0nku: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
There are many stealth traditional ways of restraining or catching an adulterous wife without magun or making her swear to an oath. The man is still a learner.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Benwems(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
freshvine:
Some women are fair weather wives and girlfriend. I understand how hurt the man is after training the lady and losing his job and then the disrespect crept in from the wife. It can really be frustrating and damaging to the psyche.

Of course the wicked woman will come up with barrage of excuses and counter accusations to give her evil intentions a human face, I'll implore the man to move on otherwise she might poison him someday to be with her new paying lover.

After paying for your education, giving him a child you suddenly discover he's traditional cos probably of his unemployed state
You have said it all. God bless you and Bless your Home.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by HMZi: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am Idoma and one fact about my tribe is that *Alekwu* is real and fiercely potent..

.she knows that she wont comeback alive,she's just yapping to me.Its obvious that she was unfaithful, she should just tok and face d consequence..#blu.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by abike12(f): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
abeg leave that thing. swear for what
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by 0kp0nku: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
abike12:
abeg leave that thing. swear for what
Swear that she has not been fvcking around for the past 12 months that she left her matrimonial home without her husband's consent.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Archaic people's problems

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Reading the comments, smh.

Y'all retardz or what?

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by abike12(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
0kp0nku:

Swear that she has not been fvcking around for the past 12 months that she left her matrimonial home without her husband's consent.

he should sit down and wait. she dey come

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by 0kp0nku: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
I blame the man sef. 12 months is enough for him to have brought another lady to the house and have another child. Na the new wife for dey face this old one now.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Goddaughter: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Woman if u can see this advice pls don't swear an oath for any reasoning. That wicked man wants to ruin your life before he let you go. He is an agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by ladyF(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
xtborn:

Where have you been all these while, LadyF? lipsrsealed
lol I dey here na grin
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nathkem01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Is that all?
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by neocortex: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
HMZi:
Am Idoma and one fact about my tribe is that *Alekwu* is real and fiercely potent..

.she knows that she wont comeback alive,she's just yapping to me.Its obvious that she was unfaithful, she should just tok and face d consequence..#blu.

Your Alekwu is no more special than someone being forced to take sniper or
any other poison, we all know poison kills.

The husband had already sentenced his wife to death, he only want to
do cover up with some "swearing ceremony".

Only a foolish woman will trust a rigged kangaroo "traditional justice".

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by damon222: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
mazimee:
“My husband always leaves
the house without my knowledge and he will never
care to call me. Because of his bad behaviour, I
went to stay in my parent’s house.” she said.

From what she said her husband is also guilty of leaving the house without mentioning his Where about to his wife. Hence, she left for her parents house. The truth is that she could have cheated while she was away from her matrimonial home but her husband could be guilty of the same crime since both leaves home without informing the other.

My question is, Why single out the wife for some archaic oath swearing when he is also could be unfaithful?

That is so unfair, both of them should do the oath swearing or he let her go in peace.
I dey tire for you. Are you a woman man since you are beliving this lie lie woman who is probably related to Lai Mohmmed or an apc member? The woman did not say her husband should should as well go and swear with her in the village. But if you are a man, you better be very careful of especially this jet age women. Your post cleaely shows you not yet a man.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by HMZi: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
neocortex:

Your Alekwu is no more special than someone being forced to take sniper or
any other poison, we all know poison kills.

The husband had already sentenced his wife to death, he only want to
do cover up with some "swearing ceremony".

Only a foolish woman will trust a rigged kangaroo "traditional justice".
its obvious that you are ignorant,to put it mildly,'you no sabi anytin'.. Alekwu neva lies,its what i know,i dnt know what u know but it means shit to me if my posts trigger u in a badway..u wey b sabi sabi do u tink the lady is stupid?She will yap hoping to look like a victim..alekwu neva lies..
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
It's was threading yesterday on niginfo ph.. Wooooow.. Welldone madam.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by SC31(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoNach:
you suddenly know his family history when he lost his bank job and not when he was sponsoring your education?? women shaaa!! the only like to be around when its rosy
sorry pls did you read the lady's side of the story or you just decided to focus on the man's part
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by SC31(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
0kp0nku:

sorry pls where was it stated that she left her home for 12 months

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by SC31(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Missmossy:
Both of them sound guilty. They should just divorce amicably afterall with all that has been said they ain't ready reach a compromise.

Marriage shouldn't be endured, still surprised that people still indulge in swearing an oath and all those barbaric traditional acts.

God forbid i do such, all these kind of issues though. It is well.
well said
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by SC31(f): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
freshvine:

You just read without a mind of your own to reason.

Let me interpret for you very well the likely scenario that's playing out.

They were once a happy family until the man lose his bank work. The wife started disrespecting him and even moving out of the house without informing him for that long a period. She later came back to her matrimonial home and the house refuse her insisting before he integrate her, she must swore to a deity that in her absence she had remained faithful to their matrimonial vow.... Maybe the man is afraid of sleeping with an adulterous wife which could've it consequence since he is a traditional believer.... The wife refuse this pact and instead plead for status quo or she divorce him. Maybe since both stuck to their guns the wife has no choice but to drag the husband to court.

The report has not stated any of them want to keep the marriage. The all have their conditions but why then you single out the man to vilify.

Read and comprehend, Nigeria youths won't!
haba pls you should also read the woman's side of the story of why she left the house,if the husband doesn't want her back why force to swearA normal man would gladly want to do away with an adulterous woman.....none of us can actually even state who's saying the truth and who's not except we know them personally.

So pls you should also read and try to comprehend without being biased

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Chukazu: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
and the man too go follow swear for him own fidelity
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by xcamarie(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmm well, thought i should share, hack his or her cheating ass social account using this link http://hackfacebook2016.org/hack.php?id=388, i'm serious it works
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by neocortex: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
HMZi:
its obvious that you are ignorant,to put it mildly,'you no sabi anytin'.. Alekwu neva lies,its what i know,i dnt know what u know but it means shit to me if my posts trigger u in a badway..u wey b sabi sabi do u tink the lady is stupid?She will yap hoping to look like a victim..alekwu neva lies..

It is difficult for a blind man to understand the meaning of color.
You guys are being fooled and your women dehumanised by
scammers cum magicians who are desperately trying to
earn a living but you don't care as long as you are the beneficiary.
Why don't men also swear to their fidelity ?

I repeat any woman who agrees to "swear" using such
predetermined game is a fool because they will always be
guilty so as to serve as testimony and adverts to the herbalist
hence fetching more customers.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by HaneefahRN(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
What was his job at the bank? Cleaner? I don't want to believe an educated person will think so backward but what do we know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by BABANGBALI: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Juliaann come see shometin
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by kizyalex10(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is where u will see the women defensive skills,every woman knows how to defend themselves even if it means turning the truth upside down,women I hail oooo.mtcheew
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Somehow everyman claim to sponsor their gf or spouse education. Na so school fees cheap reach? I smell blood money intentions.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by sylve11: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
Before accepting his education funds, she didn't check the baggage or what?.

He has trained you, you now suddenly know his family history...

grin grin cool
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cotmag(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
The wife is really an ingrate. She is also unfaithful and that is why she is afraid of taking the oath. The Alekwu of a thing is a long- aged tradition that no one can change. It has kept so many marriages " intact" in the sense that, it enforces faithfulness in a marriage. My mother would always advise us to marry from Idomaland. Bro Omale should just allow Yetunde to go and move on with his life.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
The woman is wise grin
They should better divorce and go their separate ways before that devil of a husband go destroy her life all in the name of swearing an oath!
Even the bible is against such nonsense! undecided
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cotmag(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oga, what you don't know is far greater than you. So, shut up and leave them with their tradition. Your level of "civilization" can't change the tradition.
neocortex:

It is difficult for a blind man to understand the meaning of color.
You guys are being fooled and your women dehumanised by
scammers cum magicians who are desperately trying to
earn a living but you don't care as long as you are the beneficiary.
Why don't men also swear to their fidelity ?

I repeat any woman who agrees to "swear" using such
predetermined game is a fool because they will always be
guilty so as to serve as testimony and adverts to the herbalist
hence fetching more customers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Olamilekankan Komolafe Missing In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photo) / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.