Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (29964 Views)

Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cotmag(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Does the Bible support infidelity? A woman left her matrimonial home for a year and you are using the bible to justify her actions? That's why I am afraid of some of our christian sisters.
Trina0936:
The woman is wise grin
They should better divorce and go their separate ways before that devil of a husband go destroy her life all in the name of swearing an oath!
Even the bible is against such nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
cotmag:
Does the Bible support infidelity? A woman left her matrimonial home for a year and you are using the bible to justify her actions? That's why I am afraid of some of our christian sisters.
Did you read where she said she was in her parents' house and were you there as eye witness and saw.her cheating?? Hypocrite
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by cotmag(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
I celebrate you. Thanks for your view.
herbie27:
Before accepting his education funds, she didn't check the baggage or what?.

He has trained you, you now suddenly know his family history...
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
cotmag:
I celebrate you. Thanks for your view.
Hehehe!, it's obvious the lady failed to do her homework.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by HMZi: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
neocortex:

It is difficult for a blind man to understand the meaning of color.
You guys are being fooled and your women dehumanised by
scammers cum magicians who are desperately trying to
earn a living but you don't care as long as you are the beneficiary.
Why don't men also swear to their fidelity ?

I repeat any woman who agrees to "swear" using such
predetermined game is a fool because they will always be
guilty so as to serve as testimony and adverts to the herbalist
hence fetching more customers.
we might have a verbal banter for long,i dnt need that.i hold my tradition/beliefs in high esteem and you are the white guy..believe it or nt,not all women get caught by alekwu,the innocent lady walks n even gets compensated..
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by Pierocash(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

would u have swown if u were her
swearing or nt is nt d bone of contention here,bt her promiscuity is d issue wch she has nt been able to counter d suspicion
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by wtfCode: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
afonjas n bad news be like bread and butter undecided undecided cry
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by MrIyke222(m): 2:27am On Aug 17, 2016
even if computer is built inside d head of sompple, dey’ll stil liv in d dark age all dia lives.
Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by freshvine(f): 4:24am On Aug 17, 2016
SC31:
haba pls you should also read the woman's side of the story of why she left the house,if the husband doesn't want her back why force to swearA normal man would gladly want to do away with an adulterous woman.....none of us can actually even state who's saying the truth and who's not except we know them personally.

So pls you should also read and try to comprehend without being biased

Slowpoke let me educate you again.

The woman left her matrimonial home without telling the husband her whereabouts for a whole month(highest state of disrespect). Most women goes into this overdrive when their husbands is seemingly worthless to them cos of financial state of his or lack of love for them.

She came back to her matrimonial home and wish everything remain the same but the husband says "hey no! I don't trust you to remain married to you except you prove your Fidelity while away we can't remain in the same house and be married" and wife out of guilt and knowing the consequences of her actions refuse to take the oral admission before an Oracle or whatever. Instead she threatened divorce and the husband said that's fine by him.

She sued for the dissolution of the marriage since the centre can no longer hold. Husband was invited to state his side of the story and he table it the way it is and restate conditions for which marriage would still hold. Remember, magistrate court are instituted to administer justice and find resolution to conflict not necessarily terminating marriages... It is not that easy as a suit can last 2 years after every possible solution had been exhausted to bring lasting peace.

Now, when it was her turn to speak, she went on the defensive alleging and cropping up things that are immaterial to the case at hand. The marriage is just less than two years and so she shouldn't form ignorance of the family she married into moreso the people and their circumstances she's propping up as excuses are elder brothers to the husband. She has been there long enough through her University days to understand the sort of family she wanted to be married into and eventually married into.

We should not always play gender card in all of this things cos at the end we've God and our conscience to look up to

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by eyinjuege: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2016
freshvine:

The woman left her matrimonial home without telling the husband her whereabouts for a whole month(highest state of disrespect). Most women goes into this overdrive when their husbands is seemingly worthless to them cos of financial state of his or lack of love for them.

She came back to her matrimonial home and wish everything remain the same but the husband says "hey no! I don't trust you to remain married to you except you prove your Fidelity while away we can't remain in the same house and be married" and wife out of guilt and knowing the consequences of her actions refuse to take the oral admission before an Oracle or whatever. Instead she threatened divorce and the husband said that's fine by him.

She sued for the dissolution of the marriage since the centre can no longer hold. Husband was invited to state his side of the story and he table it the way it is and restate conditions for which marriage would still hold. Remember, magistrate court are instituted to administer justice and find resolution to conflict not necessarily terminating marriages... It is not that easy as a suit can last 2 years after every possible solution had been exhausted to bring lasting peace.

Now, when it was her turn to speak, she went on the defensive alleging and cropping up things that are immaterial to the case at hand. The marriage is just less than two years and so she shouldn't form ignorance of the family she married into moreso the people and their circumstances she's propping up as excuses are elder brothers to the husband. She has been there long enough through her University days to understand the sort of family she wanted to be married into and eventually married into.

We should not always play gender card in all of this things cos at the end we've God and our conscience to look up to

You don't need to call anyone a slowpoke to put you points across.
Equally, why are you so dismissive about the wife's concerns? She knows the husband's family very well, which is enough reason for her not to want to go to their village. The couple are obviously superstitious, and she's noticed a pattern in the wives married into the family. She doesnt want to be another statistic in that family. Note that she's not from the husband's side, so you don't really expect her to trust their diety or whether there won't be any foul play, especially since his brother is also a herbalist. Even her family shouldn't allow her follow him anywhere.
Another thing is if your spouse should go missing for a WHOLE month, won't you let the family members know? When he didn't see her and his child at home for a month, didnt he go looking for her at her parents place? Was she not there? If he hadn't found her there, I'm sure he would have reported her missing at the police station. He didn't say anything like that.
Some women do move back in with their parents if their husbands are going through financial challenges, and its not necessarily because they despise them but just a survival measure.
Infact, some husbands are the ones who even stylishly suggest it till they get back on their feet.
At least in her parents house she and her child would be guaranteed of eating daily, rather than wait for her husband who she says doesn't come home some days.
I have a feeling the husband knew she was at her parents house but he wasn't happy about it since he felt he couldn't monitor her there.
They both never trusted each other.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness by SC31(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
freshvine:

really? @the bolded...did do you even read my post at all,anyway won't banter words with you at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.