Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader (54528 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by lalasticlala(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2016
'Uzoamaka is innocent of the crimes levelled against her' - Youth Leader

A youth leader in the community where a 15-year-old was tortured says the girl is innocent of the crimes levelled against her.

More facts are emerging on the dehumanization of a 15-year-old Junior Secondary School Two (JSS 2) student, Uzoamaka Chukwu, by a group of men where she was stripped naked and flogged for allegedly bringing in men to sleep with her in her father's house in Ebonyi State.

The incident which was recorded by the perpetrators of the act and posted on social media, has continued to draw lots of condemnation with human rights groups, women groups, and the generality of Nigerians rising up to get justice for the girl.

Just as the heartless men who carried out the indecent act on the poor girl have been arrested on the orders of the State Commissioner of Police, CP Peace Ibekwe Abdallah, a youth leader in the community who identified himself as Michael, has come out to debunk accusations levelled on the girl by her perpetrators that she is a loose girl who has been sleeping with several men.

Michael who took out time to address the issue, claims that the girl was tortured by her father for having sex with her boyfriend in his room are false.

Read his narrative here:

[b]“On 28th July 2016, a rather disturbing video went viral. According to reports, the so called young lady who was stripped naked was caught by her father with another man having sexual intercourse in his house.

When I watched the video, I had doubts about it because it was just the girl who was been stripped unclad and flogged like a thief. I forgot it. But, my investigations are very pathetic.

On the said 28th July, 2016, one Uzoamaka from Ohaozara West Development centre of Ebonyi State, was caught and bundled into the house of the Coordinator of Ohaozara Development Centre, Mr Ogbonnaya Ene Odi by his younger brother, Enekwachi Ene Odi and other boys loyal to the coordinator.

According to my source, the coordinator had alleged that the young girl was in the habit of prostituting and sleeping with almost all men and even the married ones in the Community.

Therefore, he had to delegate his younger brother and a couple of other youths, to go bundle the girl to his house where he stripped her unclad and ordered his boys to film her and also to make sure it goes round so as to serve as deterrent to others who may intend or are already involved in such habits.

Uzoamaka, the young beautiful girl who was tortured and dehumanized in the video committed no offense. Just like other young girls of her age, boys were on her trail. As expected, she has a boyfriend, but some boys including those loyal to the Coordinator were not in her good books.

She saw them as touts and as a result turned down their advances. In fact, Mr Enekwachi Ene Odi, the younger to the Coordinator had made advances towards her of which she equally turned down.

So, on that fateful day, these boys and their coordinator conspired to disgrace the young girl. They took her to the coordinator’s house, forcefully stripped her naked and tortured her like none ever.

In the video, the Coordinator is the man wearing traditional dress dragging the girl and the younger brother did the flogging. My source further disclosed that the coordinator and his boys took this action because the girl refused to sleep with any of them.

They however told the world that the girl is a prostitute and sleeps with married men thereby breeding prostitution in the community.

Well, if you watch the video, for those who understand the Ohaozara dialect, she is being forced to accept sleeping with some persons in the community who are perceived political opponents."

"I also learnt that these persons were afterwards fined by the coordinator. Nigeria has turned to something quite unexplainable. I can’t believe how people who are in positions of authority will decide to use it against their own subjects.

Why flog the girl. Why film her and upload to the Internet? Why such inhuman treatment on this girl? Stripped of her rights, treated like a worthless LovePeddler. Oh how he has succeeded in destroying and stigmatizing this young lady.”[/b]

http://pulse.ng/gist/the-whole-truth-uzoamaka-is-innocent-of-the-crimes-levelled-against-her-youth-leader-id5358952.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
the damage has already been done, castrating those savage and randy he-goats would be a start to make up for the physical and psychological torture she had to endure undecided

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Na godu win for the girl.

5 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by YorubaWoman: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2016
could the video be retrieve back and memory of it erase, then her pride will be back.
not even money can do.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by rummeh: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2016

7 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Innocent or not, what I find really puzzling is how on Earth can 3 grown men assault a minor, upload the video to the world and believe they could get away with it... angry

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by prinsam30: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Buhari"s government Constituting Nuisance and Touts since 1984 AD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by mazimee(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
could the video be retrieve back and memory of it erase, then her pride will be back.
not even money can do.

The video have been long brought down by youtube but the damage has been done. Not everyone that watched the video will get to know the truth behind the video hence they will have a wrong judgement prejudice and opinion about her. She can only work to towards becoming a better person for the Future.

8 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by kingofthejungle(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2016
call me with likes when it gets to fp

9 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by megawax8: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2016
As expected, she has a boyfriend

As expected

Its now normal or generally acceptable for a JSS2 student or even a 15year old to have a boyfriend? For what reason actually?

To the story, i never believed what was initially said. This sounds a bit logical now. Closer to the truth though because i trust there's definitely more to it.
*there's no smoke without fire*

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Bookiemart01(f): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pathetic!!!
Even if what thy alleged her of is true, that type of treatment is inhuman.
Why would they beat her naked and then do a video recording?

lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/the-whole-truth-uzoamaka-is-innocent-of-the-crimes-levelled-against-her-youth-leader-id5358952.html

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Pidggin(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
The story get K-leg because if they can unclad her then they could have also slept with her na? This looks like discipline gone wrong

They went too far by filming it but if she's really a loose girl then she deserves the strokes of cain

4 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Does she smoke?

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by NameChecker: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
No be beat am abi na my phone dem use video the thing?

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Mudash(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jumoke bread seller , season 2

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
It could be true.
but its non of my business.
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Jeus(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
And this men will have children somewhere.

Like say man be God.

Even though that young girl life will change for the better after this, she doesn't deserve this.

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by ichommy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mudash:
Jumoke bread seller , season 2

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by henrydadon(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
dem niggahs are acting like having sex is a crime.. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Kenneth205(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by kenbee(f): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is our world turning into? Must everything be posted on Social media?

Even Unclad picture of a young traceable girl!

6 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by ofeoil: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok the masturbators from south west are still masturbating over this.

Maybe her legs were cut off like the Hausa guy did in Imo. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
wait ooo, dis girl naa orphan? cus all this story making rounds without the parents featuring...or did I miss anything? cuz its not making sense beating someone else's child unclad (nakeed"and stop changing my choice of word"wink

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by teamsynergy: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
shameless slow-minds, imagine the flimsy excuse..and some self righteous mofos here are supporting the dehumanization of the helpless gal.. nonsense..
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok, we've had enough of this matter in one day. She had sex with men, it's part of her past. She was wayward with no parents to look after her and even give her some morality. But i believe she's in good hands now, and y'all should stop bringing up this matter. I'm sure most of you here did way worse than this grin

Let sleeping dog lie..

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Those that the perpetrator , am sure u have read what happened....nxt time u dont start shouting like babarians
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by shukuokukobambi: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just negodu this nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by eluquenson(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wao, bad people

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
angry
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by kristisking(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
megawax8:

As expected

Its now normal or generally acceptable for a JSS2 student or even a 15year old to have a boyfriend? For what reason actually?

To the story, i never believed what was initially said. This sounds a bit logical now. Closer to the truth though because i trust there's definitely more to it.
*there's no smoke without fire*
Some of you have problems understanding simple english. He never said it is right for 15 years old girl to have a boy friend. I think he was merely saying, seeing 15 years girls these days having boy friends is not a new thing. I believe the truth is gradually coming out. I never believed the story of those foolish old men that tortured the teenager.

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by YINKS89(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
good for her......
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by SweetieConstie(f): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Issokay! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.