Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years (61909 Views)

Nokia Is Trying To Attain 5G Read More / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
1.Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there i.e Learn to save dont spent all your money on clothes,Make up,Material thing that wont follow you to Heaven...Work Hard so you will reap.

2.Date the right person i.e Dont date a guy for dating sake, dont date him coz he his rich, dont date him coz he his Handsome, but date for a Purpose Always put God first Else You may end up regretting.

3.Get your own place stop having room-mates...This Doesn't implies that having roommates wont make u live responsible but when u live ur life alone nd stop living on people you will see that you will start to have plans for yourself, And even if you want to have a roommate Live with somebody that has a future not somebody that will always advice you to party every time,Not somebody that gives you wrong advice,Not somebody dat has never open his/her MOUTH one that you should pray,Not roommate that can advice you to carry your book nd read Etc (You should understand what i mean now...Live a responsible life it is profitable)

4.Get out of Debt (This most of us, we youths of nowadays we get into debt because we want to show off, show people we are better living a life that is not comfortable simply because we want to be Among but truly brothers nd sister debt is not owing but debt is when you live a life that is not yours)

5 Get that body you always dream of and maintain it.

6. Surround Yourself with people that will take u a step ahead...(Have you ever wondered if you are moving forward or not? if you are moving with the right people? if ur friends have affected your life positively in one or two ways? if not check ur self well check the kind of people you mingle with if u r the type that mingle with People that dont read,that dont pray, dat dont have future..when i mean dont have future i mean people dat dont plan there some people who dont even think of anything in there life than to just party party...seriously u should think of it Move with people that will affect you life positively....if u need example u can ask me)

7.Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth..(This is very important in everybody's life there is an adage that says if u fail to plan u plan to fail anything you do in,life plan plan plan well )

8.Learn to dress well not sexy.

9.Accept that you are an adult and start living as one(Hmmmmm this is also important to those that have reached age of 20-35 and you are still behaving like kids thinking its until you reach 50yrs before u have sense NO even from 18yrs you should already have plans for yourself Know what you want from what you dont want dont let friend influence affect you...Live your life to please yourself and not to please people..this people will back off when you have a single Problem )THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Let go of the past and look forward to the future...
Thanks for reading this piece...Leave a comment if you think Have tried And if you think You Have been blessed with this piece ND ALSO stay tunED FOR MORE ..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A BLESS WEEK AHEAD
I remain my loyal self Oluwaseyi Ogunseye Anuoluwapo AKA Elizabeth
PEACE OUT

434 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by theEYe21(f): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
1.Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there i.e Learn to save dont spent all your money on clothes,Make up,Material thing that wont follow you to Heaven...Work Hard so you will reap.

2.Date the right person i.e Dont date a guy for dating sake, dont date him coz he his rich, dont date him coz he his Handsome, but date for a Purpose Always put God first Else You may end up regretting.

3.Get your own place stop having room-mates...This Doesn't implies that having roommates wont make u live responsible but when u live ur life alone nd stop living on people you will see that you will start to have plans for yourself, And even if you want to have a roommate Live with somebody that has a future not somebody that will always advice you to party every time,Not somebody that gives you wrong advice,Not somebody dat has never open his/her MOUTH one that you should pray,Not roommate that can advice you to carry your book nd read Etc (You should understand what i mean now...Live a responsible life it is profitable)

4.Get out of Debt(This most of us, we youth f nowadays we get into debt because we want to show off, show people we are better living a life that is not comfortable simply because we want to be Among but truly brothers nd sister debt is not owing but debt is when you live a life that is not yours)

5 Get that body you always dream of and maintain it.

6. Surround Yourself with people that will take u a step ahead...(Have you ever wondered if you are moving forward or not? if you are moving with the right people? if ur friends have affected your life positively in one or two ways? if not check ur self well check the kind of people you mingle with if u r the type that mingle with People that dont read,that dont pray, dat dont have future..when i mean dont have future i mean people dat dont plan there some people who dont even think of anything in there life than to just party party...seriously u should think of it Move with people that will affect you life positively....if u need example u can ask me)

7.Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth..(This is very important in everybody's life there is an adage that says if u fail to plan u plan to fail anything you do in,life plan plan plan well )

8.Learn to dress well not sexy.

9.Accept that you are an adult and start living as one(Hmmmmm this is also important to those that have reached age of 20-35 and you are still behaving like kids thinking its until you reach 50yrs before u have sense NO even from 18yrs you should already have plans for yourself Know what you want from what you dont want dont let friend influence affect you...Live your life to please yourself and not to please people..this people will back off when you have a single Problem )THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Let go of the past and look forward to the future...
Thanks for reading this piece...Leave a comment if you think Have tried And if you think You Have been blessed with this piece ND ALSO stay tunED FOR MORE ..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A BLESS WEEK AHEAD
I remain my loyal self Oluwaseyi Ogunseye Anuoluwapo AKA Elizabeth
PEACE OUT

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
nice write up Seyi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2016
thanks
SultanOfBrunei:
nice write up Seyi.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by naijaboiy: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Thumbs up Op.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2016
thanks
naijaboiy:
Thumbs up Op.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
thanks
i love this post dear.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by AMYSTEV(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Nice write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Garshyzee(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
now dats what i call BRILLIANCE

6 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2016
thanks
Ebuka2016:

i love this post dear.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by jazinogold(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
you forgot to add...must be on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by bentlywills(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
I like this'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
thanks
bentlywills:
I like this'
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by MissRelly: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
u are good,keep on d good work with dis write up great future awaits u

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by MzDesire(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very nice write up
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by MissRelly: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Welldone
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by babylolaroy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
100% sense made. you are hired. be my special adviser miss?

10 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by haxorDelite(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
very nice and sensible write up.. I love this
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by MattChidi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very nice post. i must commend your write-up, they have salient points that drives home. One must cultivate one or two of what you listed in order to live a purposeful life. A little advice brother: Stop abbreviation while writing subsequent posts. thanks

11 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
At ur service Ma grin
babylolaroy:
100% sense made. you are hired. be my special adviser miss?
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
thanks u know i wrote it my self nd i was rushing..
MattChidi:
Very nice post. i must commend your write-up, they have salient points that drives home. One must cultivate one or two of what you listed in order to live a purposeful life. A little advice brother: Stop abbreviation while writing subsequent posts. thanks
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by MattChidi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
thanks u know i wrote it my self nd i was rushing..
Whether you did it anywhere or any situation, always write in full. Short hand writing ain't cheaper.

9 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by DJEhimond(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice write OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very lovely
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Aiit Sir!!!!
MattChidi:
Whether you did it anywhere or any situation, always write in full. Short hand writing ain't cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
CC: lalasticlala please help me put this post on front page so that people will learn oooo grin cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
CC: lalasticlala please help me put this post on front page so that people will learn oooo grin cheesy thanks
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tiri gbosa for you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
lalasticlala obinoscopy see this is oooo grin
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
WilliamsChelster:
Tiri gbosa for you
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by ted1741: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Also, and more important, have a dream ie, career path otherwise you are doomed and stop dating, instead, consolidate your relationship and take it to the alter if you are not already married. Prolonged dating leads to nowhere.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes / The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.