Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) (74855 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by kode12: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
No offense,but they look like the musical troupe that plays and sings along with the hearse during a funeral procession.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
kode12:
No offense,but they look like the musical troupe that plays and sings along with the hearse during a funeral procession.

Yeah that's the national band
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Stepoo: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
kingjabz:

This pic was taken yesterday at Abuja

na u no understand
he means nineteen thousand eight hundred (19800) not 1980
olodo
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stepoo:

na u no understand he means nineteen thousand eight hundred (19800) not 1980 olodo
Who u epp na
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by rakabuba001(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
through out my service I washed mine not up to 5times, so this is not for me or my type.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very bad concept! What a mess of a color! They could have used Green schinos to sew the the suit, and it'd have been really dope.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Slimflame(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
henritinecy:
Waiting for Zarha Buhari to wear this after being posted to Warri.
she dey sukulu
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by MTHBOSS(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wish them all the best as they haunt for job after service.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Its coatsuitblais.
happney65:
Is dis Suit or COAT? grin
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
That's my friend and classmate, Adeniran. Front row, in the centre, with the belt around his neck.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by desmont004: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is NYSC band uniform
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Awaja(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
You could told to come see the newly ordained Knights of NYSC
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Awaja(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
You could've told me to come see the newly ordained Knights of NYSC
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by freshfarun(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nysc band members.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by deavicky(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2016
kingjabz:

This pic was taken yesterday at Abuja
picture of yesterday or I don't believe.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Samdelzon(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Teebabami:
These are the NYSC Band members at the Directorate Headquarters

Yeah!!! you're right, I know d first guy standing from the right.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by kenoz(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Pabloosas(m): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2016
giftedheart1:
Issorite
. wedding cloth don set!

space booked...beware of 419, not for sale!
Share na, since it's not for sale. Whayasay?
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Slimflame(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2016
holamiday:
That's my friend and classmate, Adeniran. Front row, in the centre, with the belt around his neck.
cry
holamiday:
who ask you
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Slimflame:
crywho ask you
tongue cool
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Stepoo:

na u no understand he means nineteen thousand eight hundred (19800) not 1980 olodo
Na u be olodo wey no Dey put currency sign, u no go school?
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
kingjabz:
Dope

I think this is band uniform tho...
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by justmenoni: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
One thing is sure, they're all from the land of the rising sun grin grin grin
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by iLovenaijabet: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2016
not bad....NaijaBet is where i am
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by abbyk(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
it's cute though but not okay for the struggle.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by deidre(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is a picture of the NYSC band wearing the band's uniform. Too many ignorant comments all over the place.
Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
DirtyGold:
Meanwhile,

​RIO OLYMPICS​
AFRICAN COUNTRIES MEDAL TABLE so far.....
SOUTH AFRICA: 3 golds, 2 silver, 1bronze.

ETHOPIA: 2 gold, 1 silver. .

KENYA: 1 gold, 1
bronze.

EGYPT: 1 bronze.

TUNISIA: 1silver.

NIGERIA: 1 copper, 2
wood and 3 rubber
GHANA: 4 aluiminium, 2 zinc,
3 magnesium.

GAMBIA: 2 bags of sand 3 bags of charcoal and 2 gallons of palm oil

What's tha business?
You tried cheesy Nigeria got one bronze sha.

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Today, India ranks second worldwide in farm output. Agriculture and allied sectors like forestry and fisheries accounted for 13.7% of the GDP (gross domestic product) in 2013,[2] about 50% of the workforce. The economic contribution of agriculture to India's GDP is steadily declining with the country's broad-based economic growth. Still, agriculture is demographically the broadest economic sector and plays a significant role in the overall socio-economic fabric of India.

India exported $39 billion worth of agricultural products in 2013, making it the seventh largest agricultural exporter worldwide and the sixth largest net exporter. Most of its agriculture exports serve developing and least developed nations. Indian agricultural/horticultural and processed foods are exported to more than 100 countries, primarily in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, SAARC countries, the EU and the United States.
CAPFIS is an agricultural revolution program designed to improve the lives of the youths who wants to learn experience and earn their first million. It is also a program that will boost the GDP of Nigeria.

Enroll now: Visit: wwww,capfis.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.