Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (79196 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian ladies sha.. Smh
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by peemyke(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

She called the office first because she doesn't want to loose her job and she know her husband will understand, her phone went off and no one was able to reach the husband grin

The husband should calm down, he will get a call from the hospital soon cheesy

*justkidding wink
The woman should be flogged
lying is ur hobby, just kidding too óò!
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mansmx20(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]LMAO.

AFTER GOD FEAR WOMEN.
[/size]

GUY 10 mark for this comment

5 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by WINDSOW(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ever since I understood ladies, I deal with them like piece of sh!t
They are callous at heart n gullible like a mole.

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by theEYe21(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Too bad for him, the man can go and hang undecided
Smileprince:

Lols Very funny but true. Anyway not all guys and not all girls.

But regarding what she did it's very painful, I don't care if it's for a good reason or not. At that moment trust would be lost.

A lady can still cope with a MAN of 50% trust level. But a man can never cope with a lady of 80% trust level.
Ladies must appear to be trusted any time any day. 100% no shaking
Though we know it's hard but appear to be 100%

And the moment you lose your trust, you have lost everything.

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by ladywriter(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm! Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner!
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by parrotsquare: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
She could have called in sick on her way and at the same time made it a suprise for the husband to come for some sweet time grin

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Kakamorufu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
the husband should let the woman get home later in the day. With a cheery face, and ask her, hows work today?

3 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by luciouscookie: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
So!?

Is it me or is anyone else wondering what the problem really is? undecided
It's not just you. I don't see any problem there unless the man called his wife before going to her office.

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by leofab(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Esteem
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by creamyworkz: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Awon omo wobe
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
franciskaine:
lying is ur hobby
No you are very wrong

Amebo is my hobby
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by cyndylove64(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
If u guys cant wait for the full story stop typing trash.are u the man or the woman.if the man is smart he will call her to know her whereabouts.u never can tell if she is sick or cheating.stop judging people.get the full fact first.
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Anwonspee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Incomplete post.
The lady might actually be ill

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian s with dirty mind. She might just want to enjoy herself on this special day. Maybe she has gone shopping or she s resting at home. Let the man go home. Women ain't that bad

3 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Niyinficient(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Enh enh she might fell ill on her way to the office nah
What are you talking undecided

se ori yin pe ma?
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by delighteddell(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
He shoulda just given the flower to the receptionist.....when she resumes, she will get it.

And later she will explain how "ebola" clutched her up in its fist
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Chibuhealth(f): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

She called the office first because she doesn't want to loose her job and she know her husband will understand, her phone went off and no one was able to reach the husband grin

*justkidding wink
you will make a gud lawyer. U can defend wella
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by oluxy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eyah, d guy don finish
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
sexymoma:
The receptionist nor sabi code
must she open all her wide mouth to say something like that
even if u wan talk am, since u know he is the woman's hubby...e go get how u go code talk that kind issh
u fit tell the man make he wait so u fit call the woman cos your oga send am message.
nd if she sick true true u go turn matter na

No mind the receptionist...E be like she dey suspect the married woman and one of the bosses wey she dey eye. Twas a perfect opportunity to remove her rival from the competition..smart receptionist there. The married chic don hear am grin . Heaven will not fall..the man is not a pope!
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Niyinficient:

se ori yin pe ma?
Beeni sir
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Abutz: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
and I'm like...

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by creamyworkz: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fame333:
Nigerian s with dirty mind. She might just want to enjoy herself on this special day. Maybe she has gone shopping or she s resting at home. Let the man go home. Women ain't that bad

Kindly imagine a situation where the reverse is the case, would you say the same? just my thought
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chibuhealth:
you will make a gud lawyer. U can defend wella
cheesy
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by 400billionman: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Enh enh she might fell ill on her way to the office nah
What are you talking undecided

You supporting a cheat ?

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Zizer17(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
queencalipso:

Tɦɛ զʊɛstɨօռ ʀɛʍaɨռs, աɨʟʟ a ʍaռ ɛʋɛʀ ɮɛ satɨsʄɨɛɖ աɨtɦ ɦɨs աօʍaռ angry

Tɦat ʍօʍɛռt աɦɛռ ʏօʊ ɦɛʀɛ ʏօʊʀ ʍaռ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʏօʊ, "ɮaɮʏ aʟʟ tɦօsɛ ɢɨʀʟs aʍ ċɦɛatɨռɢ օռ ʏօʊ աɨtɦ ɨ ɖօռ't ʟօʋɛ tɦɛʍ, ɨts ʏօʊ ɨ ʟօʋɛ". Wɦat ʀʊɮɮɨsɦ!!
Abeg help me translate dis o..i don dey tink am since
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Icecream4U(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

*justkidding wink
exactly!.

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by morereb10: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
you can't even trust anybody

let alone to a woman
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Only adults understands...
MadCow1:
So!?

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Springz(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
So!?

Seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.