Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (79198 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by 3sexy: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
So?

She might be sick

She didn't call the husband because she want to surprise him as well

After all she never told him she was in the office,

He should go home and meet his wife jor

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
400billionman:

You supporting a cheat ?
How is she a cheat? undecided
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by OAUTemitayo: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
sexymoma:
The receptionist nor sabi code
must she open all her wide mouth to say something like that
even if u wan talk am, since u know he is the woman's hubby...e go get how u go code talk that kind issh
u fit tell the man make he wait so u fit call the woman cos your oga send am message.
nd if she sick true true u go turn matter na
Ashewo alert
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by eyinjuege: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
She might just need some time alone.

Away from everyone, to reflect on her life. She's a year older, and is she where she thought she would be by that age?
Does she have anything to be thankful for, or has a lot of regrets?

Not necessarily because she has something sinister up her sleeves.

There are times as a human, you just want to be ALONE. No questions asked, no demands made on you. Even if its just for a few hours.

I don't know if that's the scenario in this case, but its rather too early making assumptions she's with her lover.

3 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by bkool7(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

So she fell on her way to work — undecided Called the office to report the tragic falling accident But cann't call on her hubby to let him know is that it?
Lemme too play along.
What if calls her and she's at home? Or he goes home straight and meets her there, cooking so hard to surprise him

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Folzye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ladies, Women, I sincerely hate the drama that comes with their package.. I have been with 3 ladies in the space of 6 months subject them to various personality fit tests and none passed and if you are still wondering Y i have decided to turn a scientist with women. Lol, It's cos of cases like this and even lots of other bizzare attitude they display, I don't have the strength for drama handling or fighting emotional/love battle or hurting anyone.. So until i find the right lady, only my Career gets the sole attention.

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by bkool7(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
3sexy:
So?
She might be sick
She didn't call the husband because she want to surprise him as well
After all she never told him she was in the office,
He should go home and meet his wife jor
I just made a similar comment...
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by chachanga: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

No mind the receptionist...E be like she dey suspect the married woman and one of the bosses wey she dey eye. Twas a perfect opportunity to remove her rival from the competition..smart receptionist there. The married chic don hear am grin . Heaven will not fall..the man is not a pope!

Chai, your head too dey dia
i go fear to work for your office because ur office finishing go badt gaan grin

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Tobium1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Enh enh she might fell ill on her way to the office nah
What are you talking undecided

And she didn't call de husband to inform him?? Abeg dat's no excuse jare
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
movingforward:
Only adults understands...

Only kids speculate and jump to conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by lantres000(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
oh please !!! Dont support evil

mizzbouqui:
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by sexymoma(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Ashewo alert
Ni tani
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by tempex88(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

She called the office first because she doesn't want to loose her job and she know her husband will understand, her phone went off and no one was able to reach the husband grin

The husband should calm down, he will get a call from the hospital soon cheesy

*justkidding wink
The woman should be flogged

make we flog am, make police arrest us. she go con turn celeb and peeps for NL go swear for our yet unborn generation...abeg make she dey.
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by 400billionman: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

How is she a cheat? undecided

A liar is a cheat.

So where was she when her husband visited her office ? Shey you know her office will sanction her stupid action ?
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by sheddy03: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

So she fell on her way to work — undecided Called the office to report the tragic falling accident But cann't call on her hubby to let him know is that it?
cai, women tough o.
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Beadex1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
why is it that only females here are coining words to put off the act and also supporting this bullshit act...........am very optimistic that the husband has tried reaching her and she is bringing am in the workplace stuff ...screw her
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Missmossy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lie turned sour grin grin

She would learn her lesson. She obviously doesn't consider him important as seen. Are they married??

2 Likes

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by ifeomaekol(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
The man should call her frm the office n ask her if she's too busy in the office, cos he has something important to discuss wt her. Her response ll now give him he's answer. And if she's says she heading home, it still wnt make a diff cos the receptionst said 'she called in sick', meaning she didn't come to wrk dt day @all---theres a diff b/w heading n calling in sick. A big shock for the man.

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by tsmat(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
WHAT shocked
mizzbouqui:
WHAT
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by damorac: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nothing wey i never take beg all the MODS make dem help me push this my junior brother new song go front page...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-s0eiKGQw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUzZ3aGni4

https://www.nairaland.com/3284947/another-song-released-williboi-titled#48427671

https://www.nairaland.com/3272755/new-song-williboi

Please listen to it and comment on it.

If anybody have a way of lifting him up,it is highly welcome.
His number is 08095271010
you can give him a call to encourage him.
I beg the mod to please move this to the front page. oga seun osewa i beg o . One love

Mod Lalastica,Adaobi123, Mynd_44 & Airmark
Please help this work to the front page
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MisterKings(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
I think there is something about university graduates and their lifestyle after school, most of them sha.
The rites of passage of most of them is having so many sexual partners in their time at school and when they are done, they carry the ugly habit into marriage and this is the kind of thing one should expect.

What a shame
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by sleemoon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Berrylite:
Chaiiii

She may call in sick to also give her hubby a surprise visit @ his work place... We need to know d end of d story before reacting.....

Check my profile to loose some pounds of fat

A fat man saw an
advertisement that
said, “Lose 5kg in a
week.”
He made a phone call
and said, “I would like
to join!” The lady who
responded welcomed
the idea and asked him
to be ready 6am the
following day.
The following morning,
he got to the gym and
was taken to a room.
He opened the door and
found a beautiful
woman there clad in
only a shirt and
under pants.
She said, “If you can
catch me, you can sleep
with me!” The lady
started running, while
the man started to run
after her. But he could
not catch her. During
the whole week, he
tried hard to catch her
but could not.
He,
however, lost 5kg in the
process!
He then asked for the
10kg programme. The
next time, he opened
the door and found
another woman clad in
a bikini who said, “If
you catch me, you can
sleep with me.”
He lost 10kg that week
although he did not
catch the woman. So,
he thought this was an
awesome programme
and then requested the
25kg weight loss
programme.
The lady said, “Are you
sure? It’s really tough!”
“Why not?”, he asked.
The following day at
6am, he opened the
door expecting to see a
totally naked girl. But he
found a mad woman
instead.
The mad woman said,
“If I catch you, I will
sleep with you!”
That week, the man
lost 40kg....

Is dis ur agency?
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by lordkhalifa(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
I love small pin charger they are easy to handle and move around but they are wide and deeper but big pin chargers are yummycious hard to move around but they are tighter and sweeter especially when u plug the phone from behind or backside grin ™©®©©
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
tsmat:

WHAT shocked
WHAT
What is WHAT?
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Robbin7(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Next time let her know you plan to surprise her....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by emerged01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
sexymoma:
The receptionist nor sabi code
must she open all her wide mouth to say something like that
even if u wan talk am, since u know he is the woman's hubby...e go get how u go code talk that kind issh
u fit tell the man make he wait so u fit call the woman cos your oga send am message.
nd if she sick true true u go turn matter na

Are u blaming the receptionist for the woman's stupidity? The receptionist has nothing to cover up. The woman is just stupid.
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

It's just you fam grin

Did it occur to you that she might have left him at home in the morning under the guise that she was going to work? undecided

What if she fell sick on her way to work, made a detour to the hospital and called in sick to work? undecided

I mean since we are speculating, why pick the worst outcome?

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Who is speculating?only adult minds will easily understand the concept of the gist,can't one have fun again,see frustration
MadCow1:

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
behave urself
MadCow1:

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by himclfgud(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mugu !! so you didnt see the part that says "his wife" so your wife will all of a sudden fall sick without even telling u she is leaving work....where then is the marriage. you should be close to your wife to know her health status the same applies to her..... now that is care in marriage ...baga!

mizzbouqui:
Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MadCow1: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
movingforward:
Who is speculating?only adult minds will easily understand the concept of the gist,can't one have fun again,see frustration

We are all having fun..

But follow the trend of the thread, it reflects what happens in society..

Most people here would immediately jump to infidelity as their first conclusion. And the truth is that there is a very high possibility that the underlying reason for her absence from work may not be that bad.

Forgive me abeg, na that time of the Afternoon for me.. Make I go find my medication take.

1 Like

Re: He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. by MadCow1: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
movingforward:
behave urself

I'm sorry..

But I no sure say you go like fight MadCow.. grin

Ask these guys.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.