Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace (1058 Views)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
"....[right]Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred let me sow love...."[/right]

<<----Prayer of St. Francis---->>

The world is presently besieged by legions of calamities and disasters----> from the unending Middle east conflict, waves of ferocious terrorism sweeping across the Arab world, the scourge of Aids, unending circle of corruption......

But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent, murder by the mother herself.

And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must do so with love. The mother who is thinking of abortion should be helped to love even if it hurts her plans or free time, to respect the life of her child.

By abortion, the father is told that he does not have to take responsibility at all for the child he has brought into the world. That father is likely to put other women into the same trouble. So abortion just leads to more abortion.

Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching it's people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want. That is why the greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion.

I wish you can hear me scream" please don't kill the child, I want the child. Please give me the child. I am willing to accept any child who would be aborted and to love the child and be loved by the child".

In Calcutta, there are about 3000 children saved from abortion (cc: Mother Teresa). These children have brought such love and joy to their adopting parents and have grown up so full of love and joy.

Let us make that point- that no child will be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, killed and thrown away.

Shalom!

Cc: Royalroy, Lalasticlala

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace by Almajiri1: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
You need to watch the evils of abortion through ultrasound to forever change your perceptions!

1 Like

Re: ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace by Cherlene(f): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Milonis:

"....[right]Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred let me sow love...."[/right]

<<----Prayer of St. Francis---->>

The world is presently besieged by legions of calamities and disasters----> from the unending Middle east conflict, waves of ferocious terrorism sweeping across the Arab world, the scourge of Aids, unending circle of corruption......

But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent, murder by the mother herself.

And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must do so with love. The mother who is thinking of abortion should be helped to love even if it hurts her plans or free time, to respect the life of her child.

By abortion, the father is told that he does not have to take responsibility at all for the child he has brought into the world. That father is likely to put other women into the same trouble. So abortion just leads to more abortion.

Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching it's people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want. That is why the greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion.

I wish you can hear me scream" please don't kill the child, I want the child. Please give me the child. I am willing to accept any child who would be aborted and to love the child and be loved by the child".

In Calcutta, there are about 3000 children saved from abortion (cc: Mother Teresa). These children have brought such love and joy to their adopting parents and have grown up so full of love and joy.

Let us make that point- that no child will be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, killed and thrown away.

Shalom!

Cc: Royalroy, Lalasticlala

Such a beautiful prayer.

Cherlene
Re: ABORTION: The Greatest Destroyer Of Peace by WebSurfer(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
This should make frontpage, touched indeed.

I was already contemplating it for my girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" / What I Saw This Morning / What A Deeper Life Wedding Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.