Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic (56547 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Lagos Traffic Laws And Penalties (2) (3) (4)

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by room089: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one!

Does she dress like this to work?
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by munchi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sweet grin in candy crush tone cool

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by jeje123(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Life has no duplicate please take am easy on the high-way road
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by 4nobody4every1: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
oh yeah she bold. she a go getter. unique woman. a bohemian of sorts. me likey likey wink

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Raydos: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
its too hot for all this leather na
When A Bike Is Moving At Extremely Fast Pace, The Rider Won't Feel Heat.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by AlphaCentauri: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Raydos:

When A Bike Is Moving At Extremely Fast Pace, The Rider Won't Feel Heat.
oh really ? well in that case more power to her.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by AlphaCentauri: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
mr ibu the craseman lolzzzz cheesy
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by 4nobody4every1: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
mr ibu the craseman lolzzzz cheesy

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
African countries medal table so far........ wink wink wink wink

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by amokeme(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is lovely!
Me I just want a bicycle sad
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by lonelydora: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
This one na talk? Come Ph see many girls ride bike like there's nothing in it. Meanwhile, most bikers are beautiful, why this woman come ugly?
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by lonelydora: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
amokeme:
This is lovely!
Me I just want a bicycle sad

No baby, I will get you a Ferrari. grin
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Decryptor(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brave woman. Amala eating women can't do this. They too dey fear. All they know is shout on top of their voices while selling monkeytail and kpomo

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by innolala(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
I like power bike bt d problem b say if rain start u need to park nd find shade nd d leather jacket 4 dis hot lagos sun no b beans oooooo
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by juman(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeje123:
Life has no duplicate please take am easy on the high-way road

The roads are unsafe.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by pippimp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
pweetixandy:
this is news only in Nigeria. Mchew

I tell you, Nigerians are easily dazzled. I won't be surprised to read on NL one day about how someone found a shinny coin in the sand.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by hesinbergx(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg make una ask her for me
Which cloth she go wear go work¿
Or na her cloth be that
Before she change up others in the traffic would have gotten to their respective offices.
I they ask oo
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by ipreach: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by shekinahola: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Almost all girls can ride motorbike and bicycle in India.
Am not impressed.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
I don't see why this is news. I've noticed something; in this social media era thousands of males can engage in one activity and no one would bate an eyelid but if one female engages in the same everyone pays attention. Many societies exist in the world where due to lack of manpower both males and females engage in the same type of menial jobs.
Come to think of it I'm considering getting a powerbike but since their prices're the same as brand new cars na ordinary bicycle win am.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
WTF is power bike. Do you mean a motorcycle?

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Emeraid: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by seangy4konji: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
She has a nice bike also.

Big up.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
bikers rock! Their are quite a few on here too shagati egunmogaji peterakin and many more

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
lonelydora:
This one na talk? Come Ph see many girls ride bike like there's nothing in it. Meanwhile, most bikers are beautiful, why this woman come ugly?
Yes I see them all the time! Won't mind getting one too grin

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by drewxx88(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
amokeme:
This is lovely! Me I just want a bicycle sad
hope you can ride the bicycle ...
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wouldn't type rip wen it happens... Lagos tippers no get chill o.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by bokmal(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
its too hot for all this leather na

It's not fashion....it's protective gear.

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by amokeme(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
drewxx88:
hope you can ride the bicycle ...
yesssss cheesy

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Shagati(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:
bikers rock! Their are quite a few on here too
shagati
egunmogaji
peterakin and many more

Incidentally I am the friend and colleague that Utibe talked about that steered her towards a riding school when she made up her mind to start riding.

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shagati:

Incidentally I am the friend and colleague that Utibe talked about that steered her towards a riding school when she made up her mind to start riding.
wow can you imagine,you both work with the same firm?
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by halfcurrent(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Wouldn't type rip wen it happens... Lagos tippers no get chill o.

Just don't fancy this high risk hoppy considering the conditions of our roads. Lost a colleague in Phc a few weeks ago

Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) / List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy