Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic (56549 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Lagos Traffic Laws And Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
its too hot for all this leather na

Road rash is even hotter.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nectarbaba:
Just be very careful.

I hate when people say this.

As if she's intending to go out and run amok on the roads angry

2 Likes

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:
bikers rock! Their are quite a few on here too
shagati
egunmogaji
peterakin and many more

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=48542508][/quote]
your bike is in good shape,i checked it out few weeks back.
I got to know you own a bike via your chat with shagati.
The bikers community would have been huge on here but i guess you and shagati are too busy for such.
How is it @ your end in usa? You didnt ship your bike to Nigeria?
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfcurrent:

Just don't fancy this high risk hoppy considering the conditions of our roads. Lost a colleague in Phc a few weeks ago

I have respect for your colleague. He enjoyed life and lived not in fear.

As opposed to dying a hundred deaths like a limp lifeless coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:

your bike is in good shape,i checked it out few weeks back.
I got to know you own a bike via your chat with shagati.
The bikers community would have been huge on here but i guess you and shagati are too busy for such.
How is it @ your end in usa? You didnt ship your bike to Nigeria?

I post quite a bit of stuff that I've been doing to my bike.

I actual haven't ridden in over a month shocked
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by lepasharon(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
bokmal:

It's not fashion....it's protective gear.

I have always wanted to know why do bikers dress like that?
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I post quite a bit of stuff that I've been doing to my bike.

I actual haven't ridden in over a month shocked

i read a few of them on your threads, it is my dream to marry a caucasian... So help me Lord!
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by gboyeng: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
its too hot for all this leather na
Bear the heat or have skin scar... Ur choice!

1 Like

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Dacronym(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
pweetixandy:
this is news only in Nigeria. Mchew.

whollup whollup whollup!!! did the guy above me copy me? SMH. poster above me, pls be yourself and stop living in people's shadow. discover your true potential. live a life of purpose. live your truth. you're gonna make it if only u can believe in yourself OK? #dropsMic
Hahahahaha dude this is funny
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Blakenails(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
GLOBAL WOMEN WHO RIDE.. I have a natural power bike welcome aboard
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Shagati(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:

wow can you imagine,you both work with the same firm?
Worked

1 Like

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by kenoz(m): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2016
halfcurrent:

Just don't fancy this high risk hoppy considering the conditions of our roads. Lost a colleague in Phc a few weeks ago
Thank God am not d only one who thinks dix is stupidity... Wat happens to patience in traffic or waking up early and going home very late in the evening. Our roads are not evn encouraging unlex u re staying in Lagos island them.
Like I said early wldnt type rip for her if her pix suffices leta. I dough cap for my paddies who enter bike from mile2 to iyanaoba.
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 17, 2016
What we lost in Nigeria is immeasurable.

Thank god for the memories of great Nigeria women that were pacesetters.

It seems that all we have left are lounge lizards angry

1 Like

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2016
IHate9ja1:

i read a few of them on your threads, it is my dream to marry a caucasian... So help me Lord!

Be careful what you wish for friend grin
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by omoajiri(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Shagati:

Incidentally I am the friend and colleague that Utibe talked about that steered her towards a riding school when she made up her mind to start riding.

Now the pieces are falling in!
I was tied down with hosting tasks that I never for once checked up/searched for Shagati, Egunmogaji etc while we host the BC.

Queen is just 1 of the many Amazons like Kels, Aisha etc that we have in the Nigerian biking community and their increadible exploits/adventures/feat makes some guys fell 'balless'.

2 wheels moves the soul.

1 Like

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by iLovenaijabet: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
she's got mind...naijabet noni
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Be careful what you wish for friend grin
alright sir,but all of them aint bad

1 Like

Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Shagati:
Worked
worked....in the past i guess
Re: Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic by Skillfullulu(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
shekinahola:
Almost all girls can ride motorbike and bicycle in India.
Am not impressed.
Nigerian ladies are so lazy, ehn.
All they know na man and money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) / List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.