Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. (55425 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by bamite(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2016
2dugged:
atleast I don't block people, that way i get to forget them like they never even existed, what could be cooler than that?, some people have too much negative energy, carrying their cynical pompous self around like every other person is inferior to them, I don't have time to put up with chatting with people who always manage in one way or the other to ruin your day, with their unbridled tongue
You have a point there tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by pureHoney2: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:
Sometimes you don't want to reply or appear to ignore messages on whatsapp. This article is just what you need to go unseen on whatsapp and get the privacy you want.

The Google Talk also called the GTalk, has a settings let you go invisible, all you have to do is turn on the invisible mode in the Google Talk.

Whatsapp doesn't offer the invisible mode option, but you go still get the privacy and silence you want.

Here are the ways explained with images below that can help you become invisible on WhatsApp:

1. Remove whatsapp Blue Ticks.
The Blue Ticks basically mean that you have read the messages. In other words, it means that you are there online and also supposed to reply to the message instantly. To disable the Blue Ticks feature, go to Account > Privacy > Uncheck Read Receipts box.

[img][/img]

2. Hide your Last Seen

By disabling or hiding your “last seen” feature, you can do away with the pressure to respond to messages immediately. You need to go the settings option in your WhatsApp and select account to turn it off. Change your last seen to “nobody” under the Privacy tab and it’s done. Now nobody will know when you were last seen on WhatsApp. By disabling this feature, you too won’t be able to see the same information for others.

3. Hide your Status:

Repeat the same process as you did for hiding your last seen. Go to Settings > Privacy > Status > Nobody. There you go!! Your status won’t be visible to anyone now.

4. Hide your profile photo

Now, keep your enemies and stalkers at bay by disabling this feature. All you need to do is to go to Settings > Privacy > Profile Photo > Nobody.

See complete list and how to do images below.
http://gadgetshost..com.ng/2016/08/Hide-whatsapp-presence-and-message-read.html?m=1

How do I delete on whatsapp?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2016
pureHoney2:

How do I delete on whatsapp?
You could delete a conversation or a particular message, but mind you it only gets deleted on your own end. You can't really delete a contact, unless you remove that particular contact from your device. In the extreme you could block that contact.

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2016
bamac:
So you can know it all right? Why can't you also be a mechanic, a carpenter, even phcn? Forget story, you are silently calling those that take their phone to engineers for small issues fools and na your type dey fall mugun pass.
I called no one fool brother... there are certain things you don't need a professional for.
I don't mean to brag here... you can call me handy man. I spend my whole life learning things. there's nothing I can not do when it comes to skill...
electrically, electronically, mechanically, ICT, teaching, talk about cooking, sewing, building, carpentry, Baking, repairs,..just name it brother...
like I initially said... I'm not here to brag....
the worse thing that can ever happen to me is for me to go a whole day without gaining a thing.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Prestigenedu: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
DjAndroid:
but when the app is open, it will still show you are online.
Simply turn off your data when you want to read messages....
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by numericalguy(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Why should I want to hide from people when I've done no wrong.

This post will be loved by scammers, yahoo yahoo guys and people that owe you money but don't want to pay
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Jeweldeprecious: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Thank u so much i find this very helpful
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Koddedtinz: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks OP.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by kenoz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice tip
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Rasheed02(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
sweetflame:
You can't use the *quote* feature on gbwhatsapp. That single reason is enuff for me to dish gbwhatsapp

Download gb whatsapp.. U can hide any and everything imaginable..
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by DjAndroid: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Prestigenedu:

Simply turn off your data when you want to read messages....
and you won't chat with other people anymore? Or you chat offline too?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by DansomtoC(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls what are the procedures to retrieve all the deleted messages from WhatsApp
Tx
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by DansomtoC(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
What are the procedures to recovering all the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Tk u
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Bobxin: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:

Yes.. You won't

That's where it gets funny
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by bamac(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I called no one fool brother... there are certain things you don't need a professional for.
I don't mean to brag here... you can call me handy man. I spend my whole life learning things. there's nothing I can not do when it comes to skill...
electrically, electronically, mechanically, ICT, teaching, talk about cooking, sewing, building, carpentry, Baking, repairs,..just name it brother...
like I initially said... I'm not here to brag....
the worse thing that can ever happen to me is for me to go a whole day without gaining a thing.
heeya! You don't need to shout before you brag, just overlook some acts at times, we are not the same.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
bamac:
heeya! You don't need to shout before you brag, just overlook some acts at times, we are not the same.
peace brother.. peace

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Pringlez: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is this not a pure case of "you think you are doing me, but you are doing yourself" grin grin grin
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by emmexy5(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
ah beggi...all DAT is not necessary ...I count as wasting of ur damn time... if you want to b online b online and if u wanna stay off den stay ...why will u disengage ur WhatsApp n ur fone setting cause of dat
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by emmexy5(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
ah beggi...all DAT is not necessary ...I count it as wasting of ur damn time... if you want to b online b online and if u wanna stay off den stay off ...why will u disengage ur WhatsApp n ur fone setting cause of dat
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by opylas(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Or simply get the GB WhatsApp!
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by sweetflame(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:

GB whatsapp is good, but your previous message history won't be restored.

History from where? Original whatsapp? That's not even a thing.. Move the folders in whatsapp to the folder created by gbwhatsapp... That's all... undecided
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by sweetflame(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Rasheed02 post=48558282][/quote]

What quote feature are you talking about sir?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by sweetflame(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
MzMorejoy:

Pls,How can I upgrade my GBwhatsapp

Goto gb setting and you'll see "updates" that'll take you to their website where you'll download the update.. .
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by tutaboi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Proffdada:
_gang bang undecided
people
..Lol
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Donbabajayz(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2016
chuks34:
pls I have issues restoring my main whatsapp msgs into the Gb whatsapp. enlighten me on how to do it.

Step 1. Back up your chats on whatsapp
Step 2, Go to your file manager, open the whatsapp folder and copy the folder named databases and paste it In the GBWHATSAPP folder (you must ve installed gbwhatsapp, but don't register your number on it yet)
Step 3, begin the registration /verification process, when asked to restore backed up messages click yes
Step 4, your chats will be restored automatically
Note: it is advisable to force close your whatsapp while doing this, to stop new messages from coming in
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by chuks34(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donbabajayz:

Step 1. Back up your chats on whatsapp
Step 2, Go to your file manager, open the whatsapp folder and copy the folder named databases and paste it In the GBWHATSAPP folder (you must ve installed gbwhatsapp, but don't register your number on it yet)
Step 3, begin the registration /verification process, when asked to restore backed up messages click yes
Step 4, your chats will be restored automatically
Note: it is advisable to force close your whatsapp while doing this, to stop new messages from coming in
thanks a lot, I appreciate ur response.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by padamz07(m): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

when dem no wan learn nko... I go chop anybody.. I send....
annoying part be sey if Airtel signal no show for their phone dem go still come dey disturb my life

Hehehehehe...
U go install the network nah..lwkmd
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2016
padamz07:

Hehehehehe... U go install the network nah..lwkmd
gringringrin
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by tutaboi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Heromaniaa:
If you hide all those from others, you won't see theirs as well.

Which is FK
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Kedarsan: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Js99: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Follow below steps:-
1- Download GB WHATSAPP apk from below link
https://techonation.com/download-gb-whatsapp-apk/
2- Now Verify with your number
3- Go to GB WHATSAPP privacy settings and hide last seen, online status, blue ticks etc
In this way, you can become anonymous on WHatsapp. Gb whatsapp has some extra features for privacy that normal whatsapp is missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.