Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) (34330 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by metromediaboss: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Work in progress at the on-going construction of Fly Over at Abule Egba, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Lagos State Government on Monday, August 15, 2016.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-construction-of-fly-over-in.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by metromediaboss: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by adeleke5157: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
metromediaboss:
Work in progress at the on-going construction of Fly Over at Abule Egba, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway by Lagos State Government on Monday, August 15, 2016.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-construction-of-fly-over-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks to Fashola initiative grin

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Keneking:
Thanks to Fashola initiative grin
Fashola ko, Jakande ni.
@ I took the road yesterday. The contractor is doing a good job. As at yesterday the slab on which vehicles will drive was being cast.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eko oni baje o

Projects upon projects everyday despite the economic crises. Some state governors go don almost die with envy by now cheesy

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by oduastates: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Eko oni baje o

Projects upon projects everyday despite the economic crises. Some state governors go don almost die with envy by now cheesy

Let them die.
Did they invest in their people?
Lagos is better run than any institution in Nigeria.
They should just close down the FG and let lagos run the country

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
No be person wey chop go climb the flyover bridge. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Princejebs(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
g
bro in the name of ftp

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Berrylite: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lagos on d run

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Hillzy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ambo baba I c u keep it up Sir, d best governor so far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by jeje123(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lagos is not part of Nigeria that's why they are moving on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Yalakalibari007: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Growing in part (s) its not development but paralysis. Some function, some don't event try before failing yet allocation is still coming.

Naija have long way to go. But we pray we get there safely.

Well done Ambode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by morereb10: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
thumbs up to our amiable governor

3 gbosa abeg

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
If this and many others are the results of what some people call TINUBU'S enslavement of the SW then I covet more enslavement sir.

The so-called free people are neglecting their freedom and are trooping into our region every day.

God bless Ambode.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by jerryunit48: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Onitsha Asaba bridge don overdue Abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by tatosh: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
No be person wey chop go climb the flyover bridge. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects.

With this kind of comments I can already predict your current mental and financial status plus how successful you will be in future

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by holluwai(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ogun state no gree finish him projects for over 4years now.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
Have you ever noticed that most people with funny names actually end up acting their names?..... just read this shithead's post!!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by heydora: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hate JAGABAN for ......But i love him for Continuity..thank God for continuity....who says a Visionary GodFather is not worth it. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by mrbillz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just hope the hasten the project cos the kind gridlock wey I dey face from Oja Òbá to that Abule egba na die. Last week I spent close to 2hrs stuck in the fucking gridlock. Kudos to LASG wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by goshen26: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lagos, capital city of Nigeria

Abuja, thieves' home of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by axishale(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eko onibaje
Well done A+

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Eko oni baje o

agreed States like osun,ogun,kogi etc
grin
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
When you don't elect leaders on the basis of emotion and hate for the party they belong or the people they associate with, you will always stand out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by yankeedude(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Gradually Lagos will get rid of all the heavy traffic faced by people everyday. Lagos is working, Ambode is working. "Itesiwaju eko lo je wa logun".

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by goshen26: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:
When you don't elect leaders on the basis of emotion and hate for the party they belong or the people they associate with, you will always stand out.

Lagos is different in many ways. U can't get them to vote with a thousands naira, unlike a state in the south south where only #100 got those old women to vote, sit on the bench and wait till u count result...I saw hell in last year's election, after casting their vote they sat on the best and wait till I counted the ballots.... It was God that safe my life as a PO ooo, unlike lag, they are confident of their elected person, after casting their votes they leave the arena to do something meaningful with their time

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Porthos: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Niger
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iceberg3:

agreed States like osun,ogun,kogi etc
grin

and imo, abia, bayelsa, delta, akwa ibom etc cheesy cheesy cheesy

In fact, as bad as people believe Osun is, Aregberascal still has projects to showcase. check the thread below and see Aregbe the debtor put a lot of your governors to shame cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3138126/aregbeshola-projects-project

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Why APC Sacrificed Governor Bindow In Adamawa / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.