Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Connect Xender With PC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Connect Xender With PC (2728 Views)

How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender / Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Xender With PC by teewhizzy4real(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please guys.... I need help on how to connect xender on my PC through Mozilla Firefox...... abeg who fit help.
Re: How To Connect Xender With PC by Efukikata(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
This post has been removed
Re: How To Connect Xender With PC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
Please guys.... I need help on how to connect xender on my PC through Mozilla Firefox...... abeg who fit help.

if you still need help...

.select the file
.click on options
.choose web share.
.if your pc has an hotspot, xender app will create a connection for you to connect..
.xender will also show u a code that you should input in your browser and click go...
.youll find the selected files from your phone on the pc...
Re: How To Connect Xender With PC by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2017
joshysmartie:

if you still need help...

.select the file
.click on options
.choose web share.
.if your pc has an hotspot, xender app will create a connection for you to connect..
.xender will also show u a code that you should input in your browser and click go...
.youll find the selected files from your phone on the pc...
Tnx boss

(1) (Reply)

CSJ Vom Holds Inter-house Sports Competition. / What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder / Beautiful Picture Of Miss Imo 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.