Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men (11402 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by hyman9ja(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is actually no way to be absolutely and undoubtedly sure about the number of sexual partners a person has had, but with a keen eye and an observant mindset, you can have a pretty good idea about her level of experience.
Here are four signs that mean she is more likely to be very sexually experienced.

Her words

Women that find it extremely easy to talk about sex are more likely to be sexually experienced. More sex usually mean more sexual confidence, especially if she is having great sex. Once a woman is sexually confident, she will have no qualms about discussing sex-related issues.

She is up-front

The more sexual experience a woman have, the more open she is about her needs. If she seems to know exactly what gets her off then she is a pro in the sheets.

She shows you a thing or two

You might consider yourself a bedroom don, but when you get in bed with her, she begins to show you explosive things your body can do that you never knew. This is because, not only has she been pleased a lot of times, she has also learned how to please.

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/08/four-signs-she-has-had-sx-with-lots-of.html#more

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

Facebook.com/LoveFactory

Twitter: @lovefac3

Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

I disagree OP.. a lot of girls are forming sha...like those who change bfs often than changing their underwear ,more likely forming a saints or virgins... In short, they like deceiving ppol. grin

While some, those inexperienced, wud talk louder like as if they we're a sexperts... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin which of this category do you belong to??

No shades ooo.

Anyway, its true for me. I can be quite vocal about sex cause of my educational/anatomy background not neccessary knowledge per first hand experience.

Lesson is: you cant tell at times till you actually get to know the individual.

TrapQueen77:
grin

I disagree OP.. a lot of girls are forming sha...like those who change bfs often than changing their underwear ,more likely forming a saints or virgins... In short, they like deceiving ppol. grin

While some, those inexperienced, wud talk louder like as if they we're a sexperts... cheesy

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by youngest85(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
chai! Sex na very thing o
Especially, wen u'r descending 4rm d mountain....
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by IamNawty(f): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hateu2 ooo Whr did u say I shuld post the question? Unda crimes?
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Xiadnat:

No shades ooo.

Anyway, its true for me. I can be quite vocal about sex cause of my educational/anatomy background not neccessary knowledge per first hand experience.

It takes 2 to tango...if u ask me which category I am---- NONE of the above . grin
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by rainerboy1010: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

you

whats your status, inexperience, learner or professional undecided
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
rainerboy1010:

you

whats your status, inexperience, learner or professional undecided

grin hush...
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by rainerboy1010: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hush...

hush abi

ok sorry

let me be modest shouldn't ask in the open cheesy
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by ojnnaco(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Now I know why Philo dey always talk abt sex and ffuck always like say na food of life
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by ojnnaco(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Now I know why Philo dey always talk abt sex and ffuck always like say na food of life .....
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by cosby02(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lalasticlala iya people iyaf start again oo.. Come ans see oooo grin
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by xross(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

No matter outspoken a person is, one smart person can differentiate the pro from the blabber

2 Likes

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by xross(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Xiadnat:

No shades ooo.

Sor tootor
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Samted69: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that all?

hey smiley sent you a pm
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by xross(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that all?
No Tell us the rest
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by xross(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that all?
No Tell us the rest
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Abraham4christ(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nikru joy
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Samted69:

hey smiley sent you a pm
my yahoo mail having an issue now.. will check it out when i fix it. Wlcm bk. Y did u deactivate?
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateui2 ooo Whr did u say I shuld post the question? Unda crimes?
yes, crime nah. Mention everybody you mentioned
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by IamNawty(f): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
yes, crime nah. Mention everybody you mentioned
let it go jare. Ayam tayad like dis

How's ur day going
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Hilles(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hinn Warrisdis

OP wake up!!!
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Samted69: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
my yahoo mail having an issue now.. will check it out when i fix it. Wlcm bk. Y did u deactivate?

one evil mod banned me till 2026. lol.
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by poundsanddollars(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
I agree with OP. See examples of More Signs she has had sex with lots of Men in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JzELWerR0&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

2 Likes

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
AND so what if she has?!!" undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
let it go jare. Ayam tayad like dis

How's ur day going
lol
Lazy girl
I'm just cold jooor
Just waking up self

How is yours?
I saw the pic you posted on fbk kiss kiss
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by IamNawty(f): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Lazy girl
I'm just cold jooor
Just waking up self

How is yours?
I saw the pic you posted on fbk kiss kiss
cold keh? Lol I envy u like dis ore
I want to be like u wen I grow up.. Hehehehe

Pele bestie
Tnx honey.. Following ur footsteps
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
cold keh? Lol I envy u like dis ore
I want to be like u wen I grow up.. Hehehehe

Pele bestie
Tnx honey.. Following ur footsteps
walahi, you need reset slap o oremi cheesy

Make I call smellingmouth for that job. He will kiss you after slapping you cheesy
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by IamNawty(f): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
walahi, you need reset slap o oremi cheesy

Make I call smellingmouth for that job. He will kiss you after slapping you cheesy
make I help u call am. Smellymouth ooooooooooooooo comman slap hatey for me
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Smellingmouth: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Smellingmouth: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
make I help u call am. Smellym.outh ooooooooooooooo comman slap hatey for me

Naughty, na u I wan slap like this cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? / More Big Yansh ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.