Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men (11403 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^we Suspet that HateU2 girl....we belif she nyansh 11 guyss from nairaland foooood section!! undecided
cork head, not only food section! It's all the sections. Mumu of the highest order undecided
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
After una don scatter d thread
make una no jst open thread
bro Jamal, wetin concern you undecided
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
Open thread make i see nw

thread opened tongue
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by jamalnation(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
No vex continue.
HateU2:
bro Jamal, wetin concern you undecided

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by jamalnation(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin am coming for you
HateU2:
thread opened tongue
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
grin am coming for you

I will kill you undecided

You don't have partner in crime tongue
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by profinmasscom(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I disagree OP.. a lot of girls are forming sha...like those who change bfs often than changing their underwear ,more likely forming a saints or virgins... In short, they like deceiving ppol. grin

While some, those inexperienced, wud talk louder like as if they we're a sexperts... cheesy

Bro you you just hit the nail on its head.
Example: one of my tennants, she is from Enugu state, if you see this girl walking on the road, you may even sware that she does'nt know what is a man, to talk of sex, but the truth about it is that this girl spends 90% of her nights with different men. Not even outside, but right inside her own room. Most of them come around 11pm, and leave early in the morning. While some come and occupied the space during weekend. (I can categorically list 12 different guys and some married men since January till now) She is an ND 1 student for that matter, I overheard her telling one of her friends how a guy nearly fainted in her room as a result of too much sex they had that night. When the guy had no strenght to continue, she stayed on top of him and took the lead.
This girl I'm talking about is not up to 22 years.

The gospel truth about it is that; if I had never known this girl and see her on the road, I may even take her as a wife material because of how decent she looks.
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by jamalnation(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
I work alone. One man army
HateU2:
I will kill you undecided

You don't have partner in crime tongue

make i free u 2day. Am in a good mood
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
I work alone. One man army

make i free u 2day. Am in a good mood
durhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue tongue
As usual
I win!
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by MrCork: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
cork head, not only food section! It's all the sections. Mumu of the highest order undecided

..keep dreamin...i will NEVER let u nyansh me!! angry
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by jamalnation(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
durhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue tongue As usual I win!
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrCork:

..keep dreamin...i will NEVER let u nyansh me!! angry
and I will rape you undecided
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by dntaskme(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Well to me I tink dat those once dat talk of all kinds of sytle they're d one dat knw nothing in bed bt d truth is dat u can't really tell abt who is an expert...
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by obowunmi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
STD/STI nko?
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Qualer: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hush...

Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48546387][/quote]

The guy behind meme grin
Re: Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men by Qualer: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The guy behind meme grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.