Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years (13353 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]You are a MAD dog! ,fitzmayowa you're Twisted mad for saying nonsense. . .Evil666 our dude didn't request for insults but advince. i mean ADVICE. angry angry. in fact dont make me grow annoyed with you because you shall definately shout "Blood Of Jesus" and that name wont work on me,not talking about my brother Evil666, how Stupid you are. . . angry , Go and never come here to Contribute bullshit again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry . I'w get you lil prey. . . . wink[/size]
fitzmayowa:

@ evil666, or what is that your stupid name u want to have sex with your grand ma abi well if we warn u and u no hear good luck to u oooooooooooooooooo but remember say na only u good bear the wrath. MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by DrLorenz1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
@post
The poster is obviously looking for some attention. Why would he need advise from others for something like this? Is he a kid? Did he need advise for stealing meat from the pot? . Whether he does it or not shouldn't be our concern.

@Ogaga
U think you can just come in here and talk rubbish? Where do you come from? Am sure you're from Delta State from your name. U've said your piece & advice abi? Then why insult other people because they say their own piece? Even if you're satan's right hand man na jege u dey. U can't do nothing. Don't forget that people have been there and done that. There was no gain and they left. So there's nothing new. angry angry angry
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by DrLorenz1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
baybbootz:

mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bloody waste ov energy n batery advising u.
ol u nid atm z MOUTAIN OV FIRE MINISTRIES.

i almost forgot to say what i wanted to say to you cus of one person suffering from P.E.D. angry

i must say your pro tag line befits you jare grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . .did you just turn me(((ON))) again?  .Dr. Lorenz . . .and if i come here is it your house palour?,and by the way  what the heck do you mean by R-U-B-B-I-S-H?, huh. . .hey better Compose yourself before you recieve bunch of wrath here . Like you said im (Deltan) and so what?,what does state have to do with Sex With our topic?,Yeah i gave my part of Advice but didn't throw any flaming word on the author of this article,so when i see people insulting him i accept the insult to my responsibilities.

The Poster start this thread for advice but not Badmouth and heavy insults. . .in here. You here tryn'a guest my real identity instead of facing our topic.okey. . .maybe i'w brief you some about myself. Im a Satanist, Im SATAN himself, i dont care about the number of people who left satanism, i remain on my ground and no need for you to know if truely theres gain or not. since you're not walking in the LHP  cool
[/size]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Evil666 im with you in the brotherhood.Infernal greetings from the C.O.S man, honestly i feel you. . . wink .Well i didn't stumble across you and your article on time but so cool im on the spot . Man do your thing , this is what i have done before and still doing it R'Over and Over again. . . i have Sex amature woman,i tell you if you see the cunt slack like rubber .but my almighty rod lost ENTER inside then she began Screaming " Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" Guest what she neally faint because the Full force and speed i toke was like Crazy. Very sweet thing man. . .Dont listen to any body try'na discourage your happiness. . .Carry Go.

Lets be honest about 90% of people already Contribute to this thread are pretenders. . .Peherps some Guys here penniss provoked , i mean their pennis raised their zip off position and for the ladies most of them were having though to meet Guys like you and reaching to sex with you.

To be Clear and Simple man, mess that Woman. . .make her feel the pain inside her cunt,if possible let her shed some tears ,give her hardCore . . .She demanded for it. Well you're Lucky oooo. wink
[/size]

Hey my broda, I have been looking for a real man like you not those discouraging bunches of people with nothing +ive to say rather than the disadvantages. I believe you to the fullest, the thing will be sweet (very sweet), Broda i will update you very soon, meanwhile who are does talking to us anyhow, i think i need to shut them up! People like the foolish and fucking Lorenz
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
fitzmayowa:

@ evil666, or what is that your stupid name u want to have sex with your grand ma abi well if we warn u and u no hear good luck to u oooooooooooooooooo but remember say na only u good bear the wrath. MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Foolish idiot, who invited you here,What wrath are u bearing? I dont need an advise from someone like you.I have seen a real man (ogaga) here. Fitzmayowa you are an asshole, pls fuckoff!!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Dr. Lorenz

I guess you want wrath on you, if not just shut-up your mouth and let real men make sense. Who are you to chanllenge my man for his precious advice and what if he is from delta, dont try to bring tribalism here otherwise something will happen to you at the next moment.
You are just a fucking hypocrites and pretender, i guess if you are facing the challenge i am having now, you will not think twice b4 u put your tin inside her sharp sharp, by the way who knows if you have attempted to even rape such a woman.Be wise o and talk sense or,
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by RiffRaff: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
How much is she paying? U know, i wud do it 4 d right price.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
Riff-Raff:

How much is she paying? U know, i wud do it 4 d right price.

Now men are clearing their mind, some have been pretending. Guy i am not a Gigolo so no reason that!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sebaby: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
the person dat will av sex wit an old woman of 120 years is nt only a fool bt a coward if d person won sex make in go sex in mate abi sum1 we small pass am cuz she is old enough 2 be agreat grandmother d person na big time ashawo.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by whiteroses(f): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
eww her ppussy gunk must have become sticky and you'd probably break her hip
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Evil6

Have you done the do yet? make sure you come back and tell all shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]I feel you brother, I respect our meet up and i guest you know real people like you is very hard to see in Nigeria our Country?. Evil666 i tell you those dude's that Contribute nonsense irritate me like crazy shitz inside toilet, Cant Imagine some people throwing you insults simply because you gave them the privillage to share their opinion and thought on what you're about to undertake. . .Well, i promise anybody that we boldly come here with badmouth a supprise. . .Real supprise that he/she may shout Oh Gawd!"JESUS" but that name is powerless on me. as from now im on the move and fully ready to strick out a mighty spell + Concortion on whosoever misbehave here in our midst.  Yes. . .i'w definately shut em up some people here. . .[/size]
evil666:

Hey my broda, I have been looking for a real man like you not those discouraging bunches of people with nothing +ive to say rather than the disadvantages. I believe you to the fullest, the thing will be sweet (very sweet), Broda i will update you very soon, meanwhile who are does talking to us anyhow, i think i need to shut them up! People like the foolish and fucking Lorenz
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by fitzmayowa: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ evil666 & ogagaluv, i pity ooooooooooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
its funi how sum piple dnt get thre priorities ryt.
ur talking abt hw it z 2 do ur grand ma, meanwhile u need some brushing up wif ur communications skills. undecided undecided, evils partner get ur priorities rite.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by KennyG6(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
baybbootz:

its funi how sum piple dnt get thre priorities ryt.
your talking abt hw it z 2 do your grand ma, meanwhile u need some brushing up wif your communications skills. undecided undecided, evils partner get your priorities rite.
lol
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol

What is funny in what the LovePeddler(baybbootz) said?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kenny abeg laff sm more,
bt u knoe i was only advicing yhur partner, hz communication skills r mesed up smiley smiley
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by KennyG6(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
baybbootz:

kenny abeg laff sm more,
bt u knoe i was only advicing yhur partner, hz communication skills r mesed up smiley smiley
i knoe, was very funny, grin grin grin grin
@ post
i bet the sex wiv d old mama na 4 ritual sha
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
baybbootz:

kenny abeg laff sm more,

Hey dont drag Kenny_G in trouble! What is your business with comm. skill, dint u see the above topic, if u are contributing, just stick to the issue.

Now will u like to be bleeped wen u are 120?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2009
kenny pls ansa dat Q 4 mi kiss kiss
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=20pt]ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?[/size]

Anyways Goodluck if she comes out alive,
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by whitelexi(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2009
^^^My thoughts exactly
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by KennyG6(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
baybbootz:

kenny pls ansa dat Q 4 mi kiss kiss
dont mind him jare, grin grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sweetpie23: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
HQ:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[size=20pt]ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?[/size]

Anyways Goodluck if she comes out alive,

grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by EngrT1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
@POSTER make sure u give her head b4 d main tin OMO ALE
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2009
@@@@POSTER

Did you do the do yet? tongue shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by ladyhard(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Evil666

How did you go with this? Any pictures?

I will like to see them too! grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
you have reach here grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Vuitton(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
SICK embarassed
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by ladyhard(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
rokiatu:

you have reach here grin grin

I be amebo na! Anything for good pictures! grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.