Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff (7246 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
CLAIMANT to the office of the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Sheriff, has vowed not to recognise the outcome of Wednesday’s repeat national convention of the party being organised in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He has also said that he is willing to hand over the party to a new chairman any time a free and fair election was conducted to choose a new leadership.

But he has vowed not to allow the party to be taken over by one or two individuals as he observed that the PDP belongs to Nigeria.

Speaking at a press briefing in Abuja on Tuesday, he said: “I have done what I have done; I want the party to be repaired. If they want us to do a convention and bring new officers, as long as it is a free and fair convention which I call in Abuja…

“I told them, I don’t even want to be chairman again because you only like to be a chairman where everybody is happy with what you are doing.

“If people believe with you around they cannot get what they want, I don’t want to join issues with anybody but the right thing must be done. That is the bone of convention.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wont-recognise-convention-outcome-sheriff/

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by CLASSMAN: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Tolexander: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
“I told them, I don’t even want to be chairman again because you only like to be a chairman where everybody is happy with what you are doing.
PDP members are happy with u baba, continue being the chairman Sir!

13 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Integrityfarms(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2016
The bee whose hive have been stirred!
Ndewo
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Consultville(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
PDP may God save this party

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by agog: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
For the sake of sanity, PDP is not playing the role of an opposition effectively and this is to the advantage of the ruling party!! If they cant organise a simple convention to elect their executives, how are they going to form a formidable force to wrestle power from the Centre come 2019! We need a viable opposition in our democracy and PDP doesnt look like they are ready to play the role!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by prestige24: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=14pt]He is only one in several millions, so I think his opinion to either recognise or not recognise the PH convention doesn't really matter. ..
Anyway..It seems PH city will be extra-busy today due to the presence of VIPs...

PH residents, check my signature for hot apartments for rent.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by henry1245: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
this our country ehn
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Why not give this man APC ticket Tinubu? Nonsense!
Destroyer Okon Abang

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by coolzeal(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2016
There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win. Let the game begin.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by saint047(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
You listen to utterances & read stuff by some people in government & their supporters, on certain sensitive topics and realize there's just no need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by OjujuCalabar(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Who cares!
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by FearGodAndLive: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
"Whatever Jonathan touches, turns to Bad luck when he's done with it"

Chain the change-changer. grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2016
ifaith944:
This guy is definitely an agent of Apc

That means Fayose and Wike who brought him in are APC members too cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by kbams241: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Sherifff? Look into my eyes and tell me u dnt want to b chairman again?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Nectarbaba(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
I dont like his face
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by kbams241: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Y
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by agwom(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
we are waiting for the outcome!
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by GEJmustGO(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
istandwithsheriff

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

That means Fayose and Wike who brought him in are APC members too cool
They agreed they made a mistake,what's is bad in it? My guy face ur Samuel anyanwu dat can't win any Gov election in Imo even in 50yrs coming

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Must u....u get time for ur political instability
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Princess4ng(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Me o understand wetin be this man aim sha... But PDP has crashed the way I see it.... God help Nigeria
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by chi4ik4(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2016
this sheriff resembles frog
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by searay(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Can someone just kill this man? I mean silence him till after 2019. This man shouldn't be an obstacle. We have to change this change that brought us this misery.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They agreed they made a mistake,what's is bad in it? My guy face ur Samuel anyanwu dat can't win any Gov election in Imo even in 50yrs coming

Easy Man, Take it easy.. You not God to determine the future cool The fact that you don't believe in yourself doesn't mean others don't believe in themselves and have dreams of leading someday cool cool

Have a nice day
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by willjoe: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Who send him, e go shock him whe ize-iyamu wins Edo state.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by willjoe: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Who send him, e go shock him when ize-iyamu wins Edo state.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
though I don't like you but am beginning to like it doggeredness and uprightness

sheriff teaching PDP how to b law abiding

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by egift(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Any day a "Sheriff" becomes your Tenant, it will take the entire Solar System to evict him from the property.

He was on his own when PDP and their Poverty begged him to come and rescue them. Today, the guy is a very stubborn visitor. The good part is he has the capacity to pull a very large chunk of PDP if push comes to shove.
Re: I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff by JesusmyGod1: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
northern agenda

our southern God is more than Allah sun god

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash / Remembering The Isheagu Massacre Of May 1968 / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.